Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - price at 9396 and scalp buy bullish above 9386.

EJ - price at 134.88 - and scalp sell bearish under 135.00

GJ - price at 160.73 - and is scalp sell bearish under 160.90 and 161.07

OK - will now look at the 6 pairs I have mentioned and see if we can take some new scalp trades prior to the London Open

Unfortunately not around for 8.00am Open - but will be back then within 40 mins or so

Have a good day and any questions - or any other pairs that take interest please comment on

Regards

F

This post was nearly 2 hrs ago - but for me could not just leave trades on with say 25 -30 pip stops etc and take profits of similar - as against my MM rules

I need all my trades to start with stops under 7 pip max - and ideally 5 pips - then we get proper RR's and improved returns ie a 40 pip stop and a 50 pip win is no better for me than a 5 pip top and 6 pip win - and which one will happen the most in a trading day ?

Yes that's why tight stops and reading price at the coalface is the way to make good money in Forex - but its not simple - its hard work and take ages to master the skill - like anything in life - you have to take the pain to end up with the gain;;-))

Enough talking - back to trading - just got to find a suitable set up now ;-)

OK - EU - tried to shake bulls out by dropping under 3514 - which is really a good guide for the next direction

Above 3514 and 25 - scalp buys and still bullish

Under 3510 and 3500 - bearish and scalp sells needed

GU - PA atm - just not nice for now - so will ignore until next half hr change

AU still bullish over 9415 and scalp buys worth holding over 31. If we fall under 9410 - different ball game again and then into scalp sells

Sorry u/c!

I think you are correct on a scalp or short term bias as on UChf above 9121 price is bullish - but for me as not a great mover need extra confirmations like over 9132 etc to then look at scalp buys again.

Under 9118 and 14 - back to bear mode and scalp sell

GJ - 160.41 was interim low - already taken 30% remaining stake off at 48 - due to fact that 46+ was a scalp buy - but have not entered scalp buy yet even though we are in a time window on half hr

Time to watch how long interim lows and highs hold for now - ideally you need over 30 mins from when they were painted to know there is strength at the S or R level

GJ - HL now posted at 45

So another clue - under 43 and 40 scalp sells . above 47 scalp buys and hold over 61

you can correlate well on some pairs about 80% of the time - but would fall in my 10 clues list - but not in top 5 though - if that make sense ;-)

In last 10 mins - dollar losing strength again - with swissy back in scalp sell mode and AU even trying up again as well as some other pairs

Status
Not open for further replies.