Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I out EU, was in at pullback 36411, after +5 at 70% and +7.3 for 30%

i have 2 spot accounts and 1 binary
make today 3.37% , 1.02% and 12.3%. all live accounts, but binary I start at this year only small 2k capital.

thanks Forexmospherian for your PA info, it help me a lot!

and also all other for some info, thanks.

for today I have enough and will go out

cheers all

I out EU, was in at pullback 36411, after +5 at 70% and +7.3 for 30%

i have 2 spot accounts and 1 binary
make today 3.37% , 1.02% and 12.3%. all live accounts, but binary I start at this year only small 2k capital.

thanks Forexmospherian for your PA info, it help me a lot!

and also all other for some info, thanks.

for today I have enough and will go out

cheers all

Glad you found it helpful and well done

Regards

F

ouch

Just got back off dog walk , had a sell on ej at 139.335 just under an hour ago ( yep I nailed that entry ) and set a tp at 139.17 the day's low pretty sure it would test below even if it was just a little bit and my feed shows 139.168 with 0.5 spread , yep I missed it by 0.3 of pip and it went all the way back up and took me out at b/e :eek: lol

Just got back off dog walk , had a sell on ej at 139.335 just under an hour ago ( yep I nailed that entry ) and set a tp at 139.17 the day's low pretty sure it would test below even if it was just a little bit and my feed shows 139.168 with 0.5 spread , yep I missed it by 0.3 of pip and it went all the way back up and took me out at b/e :eek: lol

Sorry to hear that - when trading is slow etc - it looks as though the market does not want to leave profit on the table and is keen to take traders out of trailing or stops at b/e positions etc

Sometimes I just think take 10 pip profits and close completely - but then other times when you have a bit of luck - you manage to stay in on a free trade and end up 30 -100 or even more pips up and make more money than your original scalp on 70% stakes

Good Luck for tomorrow

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.