Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU - above 8932 - you can scalp buy again on any pullbacks from 40 area.

Would need under 30 and 26 to start scalp selling or taking more of them

EA - under 66 I would look at scalp selling again on any bounce above 50 - even if yiou have scalp bought it above 52

GU - now at 6410 - will take 70% off latest scalp buy and hold a free trade of 30% with stop in profit at 6399

bu**er - price just caught my 30% stop - typical market - not wanting to give anything away if it can - so for every rise - a pullback etc etc

Still a scalp buy above 94 and scalp sells under 89 and 85

Last edited:
bu**er - price just caught my 30% stop - typical market - not wanting to give anything away if it can - so for every rise - a pullback etc etc

Still a scalp buy above 94 and scalp sells under 89 and 85

Apologies if this is too personal but who is your broker?
Thanks in advance.

EJ - If I am around next hr or so - would like to sell under 139 50 - it might only make 42-44 and if it did make over 54 and 59 then thats still a scalp buy again- or hold any you are still in

44 to 50 seems an ideal sell area if it lines up with time etc etc

Apologies if this is too personal but who is your broker?
Thanks in advance.

Hi NEIL

I have 2 - dukascopy and FXPro - I use fxpro's charts - as I like them- and have a special deal with them on commissions etc - but not impressed in a few areas - although saying that - every broker I have had - 7 over 11 yrs as had niggles and problems

Out for 40 mins around 2 00 pm

EU needs over 42 and 45 for more goes up and under 35 -38 more likely it light test supports lower at 3625 -20

Gu needs over 6416 and 20 to take more scalp buys and below 6400 - then would be looking for more scalp sells to test supports

See you later and GL

Coming up to 3 00pm time window

Lots of pairs in BT scalp tease zones and we need some clear breaks to really start any proper moves

GU - 6390 to 6420 - 30 pips is a typical BT 30 pip tease area

EJ was a scalp sell at 42 and I had been looking at higher - ie 44- 48 area - so will watch to see if that still might happen

EU - needs over 3640 and 44 to take more scalp buys and would not scalp sell until under 29 and 25

GU - depending on if 92 or 90 holds - and then if it does bounce - scalp sell again around 6401-4 area

Under 88 and 85 more scalp sells

GU - need a bounce up to 92 and 94 to look at a scalp buy and as already mentioned under 6402 then still another scalp sell -

Last edited:
GU - we got the 92 bounce - but still need 89 to hold and a bounce up to 94 to look at holding or taking more scalp buys

Under 86 and 84 more scalp sells - over 95 and 98 - then another turn being tried - again

GU still not showing its scalp direction at half hr change - I have dynamic supports at 89 and 90 - but need over 94 for the start of a try up . Under 86 and 83 scalp sells

Notice EU is edging up again - but we do need over 40 for more scalp buys - otherwise it will fall back in range again

GU - No 94 and 89 let go - touched 85 and should drop again as long as we stay under 94

EU - still got the area in the sand to draw a line - ie 34 -38 -

Above 38 scalp buy land for tries higher

Under 34 dropping out of buy land and more likely to fall again

Status
Not open for further replies.