Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you can see, prety rough actually, but give me something to work on.

Attachments

• rough.PNG
    rough.PNG
    97.9 KB · Views: 622
as you can see, prety rough actually, but give me something to work on.

All the trades over say 3 or 4 lots - where above a safe risk level and the 10 lot one - no wonder you babysat it - it could have taken you from hero to zero - as long as you know it ;-)

All the trades over say 3 or 4 lots - where above a safe risk level and the 10 lot one - no wonder you babysat it - it could have taken you from hero to zero - as long as you know it ;-)

yes. main reaosn was wanted compare comm charge ratio with smaller trades

OK - i am off in about 10 mins - been bored enough by the PA this afternoon

If you take any more scalps MM - try and stop if you have 3 small losses in a row - a sit would show you have not got in your zone again

Will be around later - but taking a break

OK - i am off in about 10 mins - been bored enough by the PA this afternoon

If you take any more scalps MM - try and stop if you have 3 small losses in a row - a sit would show you have not got in your zone again

Will be around later - but taking a break

wize words

Just got back off dog walk , had a sell on ej at 139.335 just under an hour ago ( yep I nailed that entry ) and set a tp at 139.17 the day's low pretty sure it would test below even if it was just a little bit and my feed shows 139.168 with 0.5 spread , yep I missed it by 0.3 of pip and it went all the way back up and took me out at b/e :eek: lol

It's definitely been that type of a day :) Anyway, good that you'd set the SL to b/e, control those losses and you only need to be lucky a few times.

It's definitely been that type of a day :) Anyway, good that you'd set the SL to b/e, control those losses and you only need to be lucky a few times.

Yes agreed -- It was a dog walk trade lol , so it was going to be tp or sl , my mistake was setting the tp at where I thought the move was going to end and I was right but what I should have done was set it at what I thought was the most likely point for maximum gain i.e maybe a couple of points before the morning support line .It was a bit rushed before I went walkies and didn't think it through well enough.

The good thing is it was the runner part of the trade, I'd already banked the first part of the trade, nobody else to blame but me.

Status
Not open for further replies.