Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
171470d1392051059-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-rough.png

Hi MM

I have been reviewing your stats again for today - and I know you made 38% etc and first impressions looked good - even though at you said your win ratio had been poor and under 65%.

Well we need to keep you disciplined now - as this could derail you and take you away from a successful method

Have you realised that without out that one great EA trade that you made 61 pips on - all the rest did not quite break even - although with a proper broker deal you would have made some money

My main worry is the 4 losses all over 7 pips with the largest 11 pips - too big - you cannot afford to go over minus 7 pips - it will stop you producing the results you have been doing.

The other day - although only 10 or 13% had been exemplary - with losses all under 3 or 4 pips - but as soon as you start drifting over 5 and 7 pips - you are not keeping to the discipline.

Its fine when you are up 18 -28+ pips - you can let price retrace 7 or 10 pips or more if you want - as you are still in profit - but not from entry

Talking of the broker rip off - you had 10 lots on the big EA trade and so 61 pips that's $6100 - less lets say 4 pips spread off an old fashioned broker - then net money still over $5700 - fxpro rip off only left you with $3862 - ie the bar stewards are having equivalent to 21 pip spread - what a con !!!!!

I know you are aware if you had kept to say a 1% stake on all trades today you would have still made over 5% - which is excellent ( on 2% over 11%) - remember for say 30 -50% consistent every month on just say 18 days - 2-3% per day will still make it,

I don't want to take anything away from your great scalping - but please please please - remember discipline and focus :):)

Regards

F

Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

I was early this morning to the Aussie news, and it was a home run

I read in the last days more then the first 2000 post in this thread and I can only say thanks very much Forexmospherian for you not give up and still here and help us!

I also around your age but not so long in this business and still learn and only make some pocket money in the moment, after some years of pay "rent" to stay in this business.

after try many systems I found my small way at the small time frames, and it is good to have some pal here to go the same way and not walk alone.

thanks a lot Forexmospherian and all

have all a good day!

Last edited:
Good Morning Forexmospherian and all!

I was early this morning to the Aussie news, and it was a home run

I read in the last days more then the first 2000 post in this thread and I can only say thanks very much Forexmospherian for you not give up and still here and help us!

I also around your age but not so long in this business and still learn and only make some pocket money in the moment, after some years of pay "rent" to stay in this business.

after try many systems I found my small way at the small time frames, and it is good to have some pal here to go the same way and not walk alone.

thanks a lot Forexmospherian and all

have all a good day!

Morning fx

Well done with your success from the Aussie news

I am just looking at the charts now and can see it as had a big effect on many pairs

Good to also hear there are some other slightly older ( mature) traders on T2W.:) and thank you for your comments etc etc

Glad you are understanding my particular method - it does take time and focus to be able to carry it out - but once you get there - it's well worth the effort

If you have any questions etc or need more clarifications on certain clues I use - feel free to ask on the thread and hopefully I will be able to assist you earn some bigger bucks over this next few weeks and months

All the best

Regards

F

Tuesday 11th February 2014 - approx 7 00 am UK time

Morning Traders

Looks like the Aussie news gave the Asian session a boost last night

Quick update -

EU - went up to nearly 3680 and is now hovering in the 3655-60 area - trying to find supports

Swissy - Fell to 8940 - and as since retraced back up to 8960 with R's at 66 -72

GU - Up to 6434 and since fell back to 6410 - but now in the 10 -20 area trying to find supports

More to follow in next 10 minutes - I am out at 8 00 am this morning on a school run - but still hope to get a couple of trades in first

Have a good day

Regards

F

AU - went up to 9015 from the news and is now hovering just above 9000 with supports around 8990 - 95 area

We would need a breach above 15 and 20 to take more scalp buys and under 8992 and 87 for scalp sells

In between its just small scalps with not much happening

EA- dropped under 5200 to 5160 ish and now trying to retrace to the 70-80 area - still bearish - but depends on strength of interim and main supports now

EJ - not far off 140 00 last night - (139 94) - scalp bearish under 85 with supports from 68 to 72- but bullish above 139 50-60 so would hope to scalp buy again lower

EJ - not far off 140 00 last night - (139 94) - scalp bearish under 85 with supports from 68 to 72- but bullish above 139 50-60 so would hope to scalp buy again lower

EJ - now at 139.69 and a slight bounce - if you are in a scalp sell we are OK still under 77. 4 mins to start of time window and I have taken 70% off sell at 72 now - but not scalp buying just yet

EU - supports at 3657-60 are holding and its currently a scalp buy above 60 - but need 67 and 71 to look at holding the trade on with the hope of any turn up

auto-refresh the thread page

hi all,

if you use firefox browser then I see a good "addon" to make it easy follow all post in the thread in time.

use the addon http://www.check4change.com/ that will automatic check the website and if some change = new post it will alert you and show the new actual site also.

install the addon to firefox

mark the number of post on the first site after you update the website, if you have in edit option at your profile thread display mode > Linear Newest first

I have choose the commands as follow in the pic

hope that will help

cheers

Attachments

• addon c4c.jpg
    addon c4c.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
EU - supports at 3657-60 are holding and its currently a scalp buy above 60 - but need 67 and 71 to look at holding the trade on with the hope of any turn up

No 67 with only a 65 and now testing supports at 58 again

Under 55 and 52 more scalp sells and needs back over 63 and 66 to show its still trying to turn and supports can hold

hi all,

if you use firefox browser then I see a good "addon" to make it easy follow all post in the thread in time.

use the addon http://www.check4change.com/ that will automatic check the website and if some change = new post it will alert you and show the new actual site also.

install the addon to firefox

mark the number of post on the first site after you update the website, if you have in edit option at your profile thread display mode > Linear Newest first

I have choose the commands as follow in the pic

hope that will help

cheers

Thanks fx - GOOD TIP

I am telling all new followers to refresh page every 30 seconds in the busy time windows to catch all the comments

I miss many of MM's at times - but at least of you refresh often you will keep getting updated

Cheers

EJ - still not quite down to where I would look at scalp buys and still in 30% of my scalp sell with 63 low for now

171470d1392051059-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-rough.png

Hi MM

I have been reviewing your stats again for today - and I know you made 38% etc and first impressions looked good - even though at you said your win ratio had been poor and under 65%.

Well we need to keep you disciplined now - as this could derail you and take you away from a successful method

Have you realised that without out that one great EA trade that you made 61 pips on - all the rest did not quite break even - although with a proper broker deal you would have made some money

My main worry is the 4 losses all over 7 pips with the largest 11 pips - too big - you cannot afford to go over minus 7 pips - it will stop you producing the results you have been doing.

The other day - although only 10 or 13% had been exemplary - with losses all under 3 or 4 pips - but as soon as you start drifting over 5 and 7 pips - you are not keeping to the discipline.

Its fine when you are up 18 -28+ pips - you can let price retrace 7 or 10 pips or more if you want - as you are still in profit - but not from entry

Talking of the broker rip off - you had 10 lots on the big EA trade and so 61 pips that's $6100 - less lets say 4 pips spread off an old fashioned broker - then net money still over $5700 - fxpro rip off only left you with $3862 - ie the bar stewards are having equivalent to 21 pip spread - what a con !!!!!

I know you are aware if you had kept to say a 1% stake on all trades today you would have still made over 5% - which is excellent ( on 2% over 11%) - remember for say 30 -50% consistent every month on just say 18 days - 2-3% per day will still make it,

I don't want to take anything away from your great scalping - but please please please - remember discipline and focus :):)

Regards

F

Hi F, always appreciate you taking time to review. Yes i agree, a bad day and not one im proud of. even the 62 pip trade was badly managed for the first half of its life. Yes i fell into usual dilemma. ie, trade goes against me, i want to keep my win ration up so i let it run a bit, the rest becomes repeating history! I will learn. Its a paradox that requires more discipline from myself. in and out today as have to prepare for holiday next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.