Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys, we're into a low vol time now before NY. Am gonna take a break. Up $470 but frankly didn't trade v well (over-traded and took on too much risk at one point). Good luck.

Yes - it is low vol time - sorry to hear not traded too well - but main key point ......

You have still a nice profit

WD - see you later

I could not keep my focus after 2- 3 hrs in one go - but saying that I am an old man- so my wife tells me

That's the way to look at it- if you have put 25% on your account with no stake over 2% and still had only a 50 % win ratio - it just shows how blooming good you are - cutting losses quick and letting a few crack on with great profits

Well Done - again ;-))

well unfortunately most of the win came from a 6% stake which i nursed all night. ( i used a bigger stake as i want to compare effects on commission charges - ie at what vol do they become cheaper than just a straight spread bet.-) too many errors this morning but i can analsye and hope to improve from the errors

well unfortunately most of the win came from a 6% stake which i nursed all night. ( i used a bigger stake as i want to compare effects on commission charges - ie at what vol do they become cheaper than just a straight spread bet.-) too many errors this morning but i can analsye and hope to improve from the errors

yes you will always improve when you review - both good trades - and bad trades

My problem is now - I know I will never be 100% correct - so except 75-85% a sreally good - and am OK - but soon as I get 3 wrong scalps in a row - even if I l only lose 6 -10 pips in total - I stop and then know - my timing is off and need another break

cld get under my green lr

I do have EU as a scalp sell under 31 - but really should not enter until under 26 and then at a bounce under 31

That to be is deliberate manipulation - as really you can get caught out here - as the market is trying to tease you both ways - before it really commits itself

These are the times you say - OK market you win - I will just wait until you have finished your little game and then join in again later

I do have EU as a scalp sell under 31 - but really should not enter until under 26 and then at a bounce under 31

That to be is deliberate manipulation - as really you can get caught out here - as the market is trying to tease you both ways - before it really commits itself

These are the times you say - OK market you win - I will just wait until you have finished your little game and then join in again later

yes isee between 26 and 37 anything cld happen

GU - still in a scalp sell under 91/2 - 80 -85 is a interim support area - if breached hold scalp sells on for lower

Back over 94 and 97 would be scalp buys again

EU - up now to 37 - taken 70% of scalp buy and will EU scalp buy on as a free trade with 30% stop at 3629 - whilst have my lunch

Back in 30 mins or so

Ok - back now for a bit in hr time window

Taken 30% off scalp buy in EU at 36 - a 39 is top for now and my stop was at 29 and so could get stopped out

Will scalp buy again over 39 and 43 - but then maybe pull again - as the EU is only giving a few pips away with each move

Need under 32 and 29 to scalp sell or take any more scalp sells

GU - very slow and not really going anywhere but is still trying to turn up using 83 to 86 as the interim support area

Needs above 6400 again to be holding scalp buys and over 6415 for further tries up

AU - need over 8940 to take or hold on any more scalp buys and EA needs dynamic support up trendline break under 5250 and 44 to be taking more scalp sells or holding any on under 72

Status
Not open for further replies.