Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU tested its low of 9309 and breached to 9307 - still holding the 30% scalp sell stake - but would exit if we went back over 18

EU - still got 30% stake on scalp sell and stop at 62 - can we sell again under 62 or will it tease up to 64 and besides taking me out - then plant a n higher low again over 53 ??

GU news in approx 15 mins - not been in last 40 mins or so - but will get ready for after announcement.

Under 6018 and 6000 would be sells - but still in an upmode above 6020

EU - still got 30% stake on scalp sell and stop at 62 - can we sell again under 62 or will it tease up to 64 and besides taking me out - then plant a n higher low again over 53 ??

Posted this approx 10 mins ago - so far so good - 61 held 60 scalp sell again and then 70% of that taken off already at 57 - with the other 30% still on at 62 as well

No under 55 and 52 = then all scalp sells removed

AU not tested under 9307 yet - so do I take that 30% scalp sell stake off yet ??

i dont know ? - but still a nice problem ;-)

GU news in approx 15 mins - not been in last 40 mins or so - but will get ready for after announcement.

Under 6018 and 6000 would be sells - but still in an upmode above 6020

Shame did not "wrap" it - but probably too risky as still a 15+ pip spike up first before a 30 pip fall

Made mistake with EU though - not in any scalp sell now and just dropped under 3450 low - will have to look at bounce etc

EU whist under 55 still a scalp sell - however would need bounce over 49 to enter it as need stop under 5 pips - otherwise no trade for me

Going to have a break before next hr - Today I was about for the London Open and so have been trading for over two and half hrs - so need to review etc

Back in a bit

GL what ever you are in ;-))

10.00am UK time - started just prior to 7.00am this morning - and was about for London Open so was able to go for it.

Results so far - 13 trades ( 6 have been free trades though) - but too many in 3 hrs really

12 winning trades - 1 loss for 3 pips and total 154 pips of which over half are on free trades with only 30% stake so element of double count on pips - so not 70 pips from single entries and exits.

Will do another update at end of day - ie after London close at 5.00pm UK time

EU whist under 55 still a scalp sell - however would need bounce over 49 to enter it as need stop under 5 pips - otherwise no trade for me

Yes - caught it this time at 3451 - and took scalp sell and now taking 70% off at 3441 and leave rest on with stop in profit at 49

PS - yes you do ideally need 2 computers - 4 screens - 2 mouses etc to do both trading and blogging at same time - but does it get me focused and in the zone - answer - YES ;-))

PPS - i am not selling anything - AT ALL - got nothing to prove to anyone - so no way will I post my live account history along with the monies made - have you heard of the Inland Revenue in the UK ;-))

PS - remember I was in accountancy for years plus the fact I know any trades i post would be questioned and then the haters would say -they are on demo or you have manufactured them and they are not real

Just believe that - I am happy - I do this to get focused and to keep a record of days's activities etc etc and yes I save the really good days and would also save a record of any day I might foot up - and even have a daily trading loss - It might happen - you never know ;-))

OK off out in 10 mins - back next hr ;-)

Hi MM - just got back at desk . Noticed on my EU free trade - thought I might have another 20 -30+ pips - shock - horror - left stop on in profit at 3449 and price went to 34488 on my FXPro platform - and yes took me out on the spread - i can only laugh really - as that's typical of me trying to work too close to the edge at times -;-))

Mean while AU as fallen and not moved my 30% stake down to 9305 for now locking in around 37 pips

OK time to look at this half hr time window

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.