Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
taken other 20% on GU scalp buy off at 6049 - happy with that trade - now need to look again to see what I plan next

EU - might try and scalp buy again around 62 to 64 and GU above 46 still a scalp buy trying up. Not in either for now - will wait for half hr time window now

Wish I listened to what I said about EA and EJ - EA up over 30+ pips - but did not catch any of them as already in other trades

EU - might try and scalp buy again around 62 to 64 and GU above 46 still a scalp buy trying up. Not in either for now - will wait for half hr time window now

Yes posted 8 mins ago - and yes bounced at 63 back to 69 for now - - ok - I only got 3 pips out of it before it fell again - but they all add up ;-)

8.30am UK time - and all seems on hold or in limbo just atm - players and liquidity providers must be checking were all the money is - before they go off after it ;-))

i would like to look at scalp buying AU before 9300. Will leave 30% scalp sell stake still on for now - but would hope within next 30 mins I will be out and in scalp buy mode

My daily target as easily been achieved within first approx hr of trading and now seeing if i can double it and make over 100 pips during next 20 mins

Ej - I hope we can scalp sell by 133 53 - 57 area - its been in a nice rise last 15 hrs or so

Last edited:
AU low so far 9309 - we now need to see if it holds - 12 /13 is a scalp buy - but not in yet as not in my time window

EU - too slow went under 63 and should have scalp sold - but missed it - 5 mins to time window - so will keep my eye on this pair as well

The trouble with the EU is that PA is played with too much - probably by HFT etc - so nowadays i trade it only when its not teasing - and really its teasing atm

AU low still holding - need another approx 10 mins to confirm - then will need to take off that 30% scalp sell stake - which is still on

EJ - made 134. 50 prior to hr change - and now holding and in a scalp sell mode. Missed ideal entry - watching to see if stays under 50 and then to get a good entry if it does

Status
Not open for further replies.