Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time window ends in 2 mins or so - will it try up over 40 and 43 - or is it time to scalp sell ??

Would need price to drop under 34to entice me - and even then still hesistant

MM - its tease time now - be careful either way - i just have 30% on scalp buy with that stop in profit at 32

If the market manipulators / players are playing - they should take this back to say 30 or 32 now - before then taking back over 45 - that really buggers traders up - lol

OK - sorry need to pop out again for 30 mins or so - GL - MM - and see you sometime later

Taken all off AU sell at 9292 - not left it on and left EU on with 30% stake stop in profit at 36

Not hopeful - but when ever you lock in profit or take it - you never then have to bother ;-)))

C U later

Regards

F

If the market manipulators / players are playing - they should take this back to say 30 or 32 now - before then taking back over 45 - that really buggers traders up - lol

Blogged that nearly an hr ago - and yes it buggered me up - my stop in profit was at 36 and they took it down to 33 - ;-)))

35/ 36 was scalp buy again - but need back over 41 to hold it on - as dynamic R's

Hi MM - just read you are down 24 pips - how many scalps did you try and what was your stops again ?

Ok will try and help you get that back this afternoon

Got 2 schools runs at different times but still go a couple of hrs to assist ;-)

EU place you trendline on 1 min from 33 low and join up bottoms and then we need over 41 and 45

Dont scalp sell unless you breach line by 2+ pips as just touching it or slightly under is deliberate tease to get traders in the wrong way

Remember - we are playing against banks and funds who want your money - they use every trick in the book - plus more new ones every month ;-)

Stay calm and patient etc etc

GU - also a new high and Swissy falling - all saying for now EU should still try up again as long as supports hold.

No 45+ though and then under 32 and 28 - changes ball game again ;-)

The EU is being played with like mad - whilst its tested try other pairs - as try and resist trading when pairs are teasing etc

EU - 3320 to 3350 is really the range - you can keep scalping in it - but really for a proper move - we need one price to go - and when it does - even remember that could be false ;-)

Who keeps saying trading is easy - it is if you are not trying to win and make money !!!!

EU must be testing patience of all - under 37 was scalp sell it stopped at 32 and if under 31 and 28 it would have dropped nicely

Instead 36 back to scalp buys - but need over 45 and 58 to hold

I am not in EU atm - as the teasing is still too much - so will just wait for proper moves again ;-)

EU again - coming up to half hr change and all says on scalping side price should go up

BUT - until over 45 and 48 - still could stop at 43/4 and drop again

So for me - I am not getting an high enough probability - just to jump in - ie should have been scalp buying at 36 to 38 - otherwise I have missed the move for now

Hope that makes sense

RE trend line on EU - no that was correct - but on my 1 minute it was breached at 39 and then 37 became scalp sell - but it stopped at 32/3

Not in this move up - missed entry - but 3258 - 63 is an R area anyway now ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.