Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last 30 min time changes was good - with GU news and then good movements on many other pairs
Only in 2 pairs Gu scalp sell and EA scalp buy - with 70% already taken off on EA and rest locked in profit over 4433

70% off scalp sell on GU at 5940 - nice there 26 net profit on that one - 30% left on with stop in profit at 62

Out the 30% scalp sell on GU at 55 - as it was already a scalp buy above 45 and so rather have a few more pips in bag - than it go back up to 62.

Its still cheaper to renter on GU then lose a possible 7 pips off profits

EU turning? just bought @ 1.3417 (target +20 sl -10) - worth a try here?

11.30 am UK time - last 15 -20 mins fairly boring - will check out again next hr - but we might be in a lull now before US starts to wake up.

Nothing really taking my fancy - PA not lined up correctly on many pairs - so not going to scalp for under 5 pips - but have a break instead for 30 mins or so

See you next hr - so far today -its been kind to me - even counting the GU move up 40+ pips when I missed it by being stopped out of a free trade by 1 pips :-((

Still that's trading and i reckon I will face at least another 50 losses before Christmas - but hope I have also 120 - 200 winners - ;-)))

Just spotted your comment C6 - looking now

I need a minimum 3419 and 22 to start scalp buying and the n can hold on over 28 and 30.

Under 3408 then might try 3397 or 3400 area - just to catch traders like me out :)

GL if you r in - will watch it now and comment

Cheers

EU - it would be good if we see over 30 mins held on low at 3408 and also another HL forming between 3409 -12 area. Looks as though 12/13 trying to atm - now need 19 - and here we go

i reckon at end of time window 11.39 am UK time - 9 mins past half hr - we had low at 3412 and 34128+ was the ideal scalp buy .

Easy in hindsight as then stop could have been at low with approx 5 pips and confirmed at 19 and 22 then.

Its slow - but it is trying - its just a case now that we stay above 3415 on my charts

I am with you on 2 entries both 2 lots and will get one off as soon as up 5 pips or so

above 3422 still difficult atm so taken off the better entry scalp at 20 for 6 pips and keeping the other one on as long as we stay above 15

Also Gu still trying up and swissy slowly falling - all on the EU side atm just need to clear 22 and try that 28+

34152 held again for now - so now we need for sure over 23 - if not then will just exit other part of scalp buy

EU - touched 3428 - so another 1 lot off and will lock 1 lot in with stop in profit at 20 - as a free trade - as popping in out for lunch.

Thank you C6 - Good Luck with your target and look forward to more of your inputs - cheers :))

Regards

F

9.12 am - and this post was blogged over 25 mins ago and at the hr change - we did see the change on AU - ie a scalp buy and EA became scalp sell

Up 17 pips on these two pairs so far - and will take 70% of stake off and put the other 30 % now with stop in profits - ie 81 on AU and 72 on EA

Posted this one just over three and half hrs ago. Not still in EA - came out too early but still in AU with part stake on scalp buy and stop locked in 22 pips of profit

Shame with other lot on EU - stop at 20 and went down to 18/19 - not been too accurate on my stops in profit - especially that one on the GU

Still an above day so far and since GU is struggling and not going over 5983 - have exited part stake now at 74 before it hits my stop in profit at 70

Not around next hr - but back then just after US opens

Regards

F

EU turning? just bought @ 1.3417 (target +20 sl -10) - worth a try here?

order filled +20

2h 20mins to travel 20 pips - just shows how patient you need to be sometimes, especially when trading around lunchtime

Status
Not open for further replies.