Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man ,attack the member that does not "diss" ...

whatever -- everyone to their own ---- do not think I deserved that siberain onslaught , one thing for sure that will never happen from me . yes plenty of banter as we all need some laughter
I like you nick but to be fair the question was asked to pete and still awaiting his reply

You mean the time windows whrere 70% of trades are taken in the window ,but still take a trade outside the window 30% of times, as nothing is 100% ...How could you doubt this logic

You are correct here

Not all my scalps are exactly on the 6 key times per hr

That quarter past works some days

But look at today at 9 mins past hr and 9 00 am on EU sell

There as been some beauts

Trouble is time is just one component

You need others such as interim S & R's and LRs etc all to match up

I am sure you have seen what I mean 100's of times of my charts

whatever -- everyone to their own ---- do not think I deserved that siberain onslaught , one thing for sure that will never happen from me . yes plenty of banter as we all need some laughter
I like you nick but to be fair the question was asked to pete and still awaiting his reply

Sorry BP

missed what you had asked ?

Just shows he doesnt even read the thread to notice how you behave on it (y)

As if there were any doubt
6099-darktone-albums-eeeeeeee-picture3772-ss.png

If you have not got it yet, he probably thought was not only on his concern as the one I asked him how could he make 1000 pips on a 160 swing in hindsight, he probably had a look and could not get a grip on it even in hindsight or he knew it was better not to come out with anything....., but he is as Messi in trading live, trading live he could even make a bit more.......

You are correct here

Not all my scalps are exactly on the 6 key times per hr

That quarter past works some days

But look at today at 9 mins past hr and 9 00 am on EU sell

There as been some beauts

Trouble is time is just one component

You need others such as interim S & R's and LRs etc all to match up

I am sure you have seen what I mean 100's of times of my charts

So just for 1 minute lets say you dont have time windows and everything else lines up perfectly on your chart .There will be no difference to trades taken at the end of the day compared to a chart with time windows

If you even said that 100% of trades happen in the window and I dont ever trade outside the window that is different hence that is really a window but you dont do that

Last edited:
MM knows what a tick chart is then...:smart:
and why do you need stops if you know something is going to move between 7 and 25 pips..you know your cherry picked ones

No

the tick charts he uses are not like indices ticks etc

I prefer time ticks to volume ticks

Trouble is none of you even know about time ticks as they are not used on Dow and DAX etc etc

I only specialize in FX retail

I dont do volume stuff - I dont need it when I can read PA on the coalface with time -

MM can now do the same - but would no way read a FX tick without LRs to assist

I can trade naked with no indicators at all

Trouble is - i would not make so much money as I do with LRs help

I can afford to blog this morning more than normal

I have made over my target today and last 2 days made enough for next 2 weeks anyway

Luck if you want to think so :D

Regards

F

So just for 1 minute lets say you dont have time windows and everything else lines up perfectly on your chart .There will be no difference to trades taken at the end of the day compared to a chart with time windows

Key times and time windows are used for cherry picking and an aid to focus

A great example is last EU chart

i copied it just before 8 30 a,m - a KT

I knew after price had been rising before 8 30 am - we should get a 5 pips pullback

We did - we got 12 pips

Then under interim levels of 1511/13 - it dropped over 25 pips

For me KT's and TW's give me one of my "edges"

If you have not got it yet, he probably thought was not only on his concern as the one I asked him how could he make 1000 pips on a 160 swing in hindsight, he probably had a look and could not get a grip on it even in hindsight or he knew it was better not to come out with anything....., but he is as Messi in trading live, trading live he could even make a bit more.......

I covered the 1000 pip off Friday 160 EU move on the "devil in detail " thread

Have you seen it Fugazsy

Did it 3 days or so ago ??

Key times and time windows are used for cherry picking and an aid to focus

A great example is last EU chart

i copied it just before 8 30 a,m - a KT

I knew after price had been rising before 8 30 am - we should get a 5 pips pullback

We did - we got 12 pips

Then under interim levels of 1511/13 - it dropped over 25 pips

For me KT's and TW's give me one of my "edges"

there is no window if you can be in a trade no matter what time of the day it is .Surely you can see ...Its like a shop open 7 days & 24 hours but it has a sign on the front door with opening times 9-6 Mon-Fri

Like I said if you took all your trades in the window then ,fine you use time windows as an aid to trade but you take trades outside the time windows hence voids any so called window

Hey,
If you take anything personal from here you must be too delicate.
It has gone in to a free for all atm and I couldn't resist.
If your sensitivities are offended then I apologise.

Now I am off for a couple of bacon rolls, added to my poor diet by prompts from F.

GL

ps - I don't use 'time windows'. Why would the market care about such a thing.
Aslo, it seems that we are basically always in a time window or a key time considering they happen so many time an hour and you're allowed to give them a bit of leeway.
I have my own methods

Years ago - FX movements were not done by Bots

nowadays depending on what you read about LPs etc - over 50 to 70% of all intraday movements are automated - not manual - but using bots

Bots need levels and time rules

Simple really

there is no window if you can be in a trade no matter what time of the day it is .Surely you can see ...Its like a shop open 7 days & 24 hours but it has a sign on the front door with opening times 9-6 Mon-Fri

When you scalp with tight stop to maximise RR's etc - time is key

Trouble is 90% of scalpers dont know this

How's my EU sell under 1511 - sorry 1513 level going ???

Ok got to take Basil next

EU at 1473

Were shall I leave my partial stake stop in profit

Tight or at 1507 ???

Leave that one for you - but we are under the LiTs area and therefore if we go under 1460 and 50 - we might have a decent drop ??

I love pressure - but just cannot handle trying to trade with over 10 + lots on nowadays - under 5 lots per pip - no worries - no stress - its just like a video game - fairly easy

See you later guys

I genuinely wish you a good trading day

Back after 11 15 am

Regards

F

How's my EU sell under 1511 - sorry 1513 level going ???

Ok got to take Basil next

EU at 1473

Were shall I leave my partial stake stop in profit

Tight or at 1507 ???

Leave that one for you - but we are under the LiTs area and therefore if we go under 1460 and 50 - we might have a decent drop ??

I love pressure - but just cannot handle trying to trade with over 10 + lots on nowadays - under 5 lots per pip - no worries - no stress - its just like a video game - fairly easy

See you later guys

I genuinely wish you a good trading day

Back after 11 15 am

Regards

F

lol

You guys have to admit, he is tremendous......having lunch with him would be fun...

80% plus of all scalps are taken in 2 time windows - also most 1 mine either side KT's

Make sense to me - but more importantly - it works (y)

See you later

F

So that leaves 20% outside the widow ,hence 100% of your trades happen no matter the time so no window exists in reality .I dont know why you can see that

It only make sense if you say 100% happen in the window..Can you see the flaw in your theory

Status
Not open for further replies.