Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone really :LOL:

I do - and I am sure its not just coincidence that Scholfield great results on FX are assisted by a 1 min chart and also time windows etc etc

He does not use all my LR's - he likes a clean chart and does not scalp in between for 3 -7 pip stuff

I dont half the time - prefer t o cherry pick the 7 -25 + pip moves - like the last one I had on the UCad this morning

Have a good day T2Windows

You already know its about 99% certain I will make over 50 pips :LOL:

Regards

F

I don't trade F's method :LOL:

Still it does not make sense to just post statement, here have one......

this is just partial profit........is it a fake one?

Attachments

• skol.png
    skol.png
    2 KB · Views: 103
I do - and I am sure its not just coincidence that Scholfield great results on FX are assisted by a 1 min chart and also time windows etc etc

He does not use all my LR's - he likes a clean chart and does not scalp in between for 3 -7 pip stuff

I dont half the time - prefer t o cherry pick the 7 -25 + pip moves - like the last one I had on the UCad this morning

Regards

F
You cherry pick all right ,thats 100% certain

There you go boys

Thanks for the assistance T2Wi - mine was set OK -

I just noticed got some dissers and multi nics want to be friend me now

ROFL - what do I do here - ??

i dont want to end up with 300+ trading friends like I had on the previous forum I was on 2 yrs - that was one reason I decided to move on - contrary to what your mate Tar thinks - wanted to stay a Forexmospherian - even though I am separate to the group etc etc as I am not that religious ( roflmao )

You cherry pick all right ,thats 100% certain

You can when you are an Expert

I reckon 90% + of all guru's and teachers and analysts are not - well they are not compared to me

Saying that - i made a mistake - I said on EU it needed to stay under 1511 to stay as a scalp sell and I would get at least 5 pips off it

I was wrong

It was 1513 - so out 2 pips

Now price at 1485 - ok only 24 pips off it for me - but not bad whilst blogging with my alternative mates lol

ps - I don't use 'time windows'. Why would the market care about such a thing.
Aslo, it seems that we are basically always in a time window or a key time considering they happen so many time an hour and you're allowed to give them a bit of leeway.
I have my own methods

Regards

F

so anybody using a 1 minute chart is using your method..questionable i'd say
and you can cherry pick the trades that will go 7-25 pip moves..so you can cherry pick the future now..questionable
just one for the book I'm putting together of your method :p

so that makes sir gissachance without a LR is sight, and MM without an LR in sight..
and we all know your method works..let me ponder on that one :sneaky:

Thanks for the assistance T2Wi - mine was set OK -

I just noticed got some dissers and multi nics want to be friend me now

ROFL - what do I do here - ??

i dont want to end up with 300+ trading friends like I had on the previous forum I was on 2 yrs - that was one reason I decided to move on - contrary to what your mate Tar thinks - wanted to stay a Forexmospherian - even though I am separate to the group etc etc as I am not that religious ( roflmao )

Sending my request now

Didn't you see all of the charts I posted with the brokers executions on them yesterday?!! ;)

Hi S

See nobody will believe you now

I know Scholfield you are reading price on FX at a really high standard

I have not got a clue on indices - as dont trade them

You can intraday FX really well S - and I know that for sure

Regards

F

and you can cherry pick the trades that will go 7-25 pip moves..so you can cherry pick the future now..questionable

so that makes sir gissachance without a LR is sight, and MM without an LR in sight..

Blogging method ...

ps - I don't use 'time windows'. Why would the market care about such a thing.
Aslo, it seems that we are basically always in a time window or a key time considering they happen so many time an hour and you're allowed to give them a bit of leeway.
I have my own methods

You mean the time windows whrere 70% of trades are taken in the window ,but still take a trade outside the window 30% of times, as nothing is 100% ...How could you doubt this logic

MM uses LR's for all entries off a tick or 1 min

Sir Gissa - hes an old school Master trader - bought up the old way on MA's

My own method is unique to me

MM loves it - just ask him - but for fortune telling he uses PF's and some other trad methods

Believe it or not - i use Tls' and channels - but also time rules

I adapted them from a professor named Dr Silvraman - before he went onto algo trading and fortune telling trading ( thats anything over 4 hrs for me )

Like everything in trading - nothing works 100% of the time - but with all the adapted "edges" I have - plus being trained as a scalper - I can get a win rate over 75% of the time over 100's or even 1000's of trades

Add to that - multi intraday trading - advanced money management and the other key element - ie stops in profit - you end up with a winning method that makes great returns

Just ask Major M

Regards

F

PS - Sir Gissa thinks I should move on now - as he thinks you lot are the biggest losers on the trading internet forums

I said thats not true - there's even worst traders on both Big Mikes and Elite Trading etc

His response - same multi nics - lol

Hi S

See nobody will believe you now

I know Scholfield you are reading price on FX at a really high standard

I have not got a clue on indices - as dont trade them

You can intraday FX really well S - and I know that for sure

Regards

F

I believe him, I just did not see them, do not turn everything always your way just to win an argument, we know you are very good at it, I suggest you direct all that energy in learning how to trade....

MM uses LR's for all entries off a tick or 1 min

Sir Gissa - hes an old school Master trader - bought up the old way on MA's

My own method is unique to me

MM loves it - just ask him - but for fortune telling he uses PF's and some other trad methods

Believe it or not - i use Tls' and channels - but also time rules

I adapted them from a professor named Dr Silvraman - before he went onto algo trading and fortune telling trading ( thats anything over 4 hrs for me )

Like everything in trading - nothing works 100% of the time - but with all the adapted "edges" I have - plus being trained as a scalper - I can get a win rate over 75% of the time over 100's or even 1000's of trades

Add to that - multi intraday trading - advanced money management and the other key element - ie stops in profit - you end up with a winning method that makes great returns

Just ask Major M

Regards

F

PS - Sir Gissa thinks I should move on now - as he thinks you lot are the biggest losers on the trading internet forums

I said thats not true - there's even worst traders on both Big Mikes and Elite Trading etc

His response - same multi nics - lol

MM knows what a tick chart is then...:smart:
and why do you need stops if you know something is going to move between 7 and 25 pips..you know your cherry picked ones

Status
Not open for further replies.