EU

8 38 am

Back now for an hr or so -

1 Min LR Chart with some key times marked and latest range levels

We now are in the 1490 -1530 range

Below 1490 - we stay in a bearish PS for morning session

Above 1530 - that Price structure goes bullish

Note the scalp buy times - if you are following the method

All other guys following NOT following the method - then I understand why you have not got a clue what I am up to

Shame - but your loss

:)

197618d1440574597-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-260815-am-2.png

Attachments

• EU - 260815 am 2.png
    EU - 260815 am 2.png
    71.9 KB · Views: 587
EU

8 38 am

All other guys following NOT following the method - then I understand why you have not got a clue what I am up to

Shame - but your loss

197618d1440574597-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-260815-am-2.png

8 40 am

If you notice on this chart - it was printed just before 8 30 am

I posted it 7 mins later

8 30 am was a KT

Price dropped approx 12 pips in just over 3 mins

That was a scalp sell

Yes - I knew I can scalp at least 5 + pips off a sell if we stayed under 1511

You get to know this after 13 yrs and 7 yrs plus full time working at the coalface

For new members - its takes years to get to a high skill set - and obviously my alternative fans - just are not there :D

EU

8 38 am

Shame - but your loss

8 40 am

If you notice on this chart - it was printed just before 8 30 am

I posted it 7 mins later

8 30 am was a KT

Price dropped approx 12 pips in just over 3 mins

That was a scalp sell

Yes - I knew I can scalp at least 5 + pips off a sell if we stayed under 1511

Yet get to know this after 13 yrs and 7 yrs plus full time working at the coalface

For new members - its takes years to get to a high skill set - and obviously my alternative fans - just are not there :D

The tech problems of this site

You are not supposed to be able to post within 30 seconds of previous post

Just had 2 post copied go through in under 30 secs

Sometimes I wait over a minute for 1 to appear

Still least of my worries ;-)

would that not prove the point then that he is a one off

And points need to be proved to fluffy tigers with no bite in the interwebz?

Perhaps you should look up what it means when someone keeps doing something over and over and is hoping for the result to change?

Morning BP and Nick and others

Its not been that easy on EU this morning

After 1490 it got easier with scalp buys

High so far 1520 but we need really over 1530 + to come out present range and under 1490 to go back selling again

Going to cover some more pairs next hr

Schol

Seems you joined the club......well done.

Morning Fugazsy

I know I might never convince you - and I am sure MM and Sir Gissachance might not be able to - but this method of mine does work - day in day out

I will have losses - had 1 this morning for 3 pips - but by multi trading over 10 or 15 scalps a day and leaving part stakes on in profits - its a 99% guaranteed method that as long as you are disciplined and can read price on a 1 min chart - you will make money

Whether you make 5 pips a day or 50 pips or 500 + pips a day - all depends on the markerts and you and your skill levels

You have a good day Fugs - and you know you are always welcome no matter if you think I am a charlatan or cowboy ( lol ............) - or even a Gentleman - you have got that bit right ;-)

Regards

F

hey F

let me know when you have allowed PM's from me .........want to send you some stuff

thnks
N

Morning N

I thought I had done?

I sent you a friends request yesterday - maybe you need to accept first then its open to send to me - I think

Out in a bit but then around most of day

Regards

F

hi F

I think ive sorted the PM with you ...sorry its been a pain

Morning N

Let me know if you have got mine

Have a good day

Regards

F

For god's sake its not rocket science ... :LOL:

9 00 am

OK whats been easy today so far ??

GU as not been too bad for 10 -20 pip scalps both ways

A scalp sell atm after 8 51 am just

UCad a nice scalp sell after 8 30 am and still falling

A mixed morning - must do some calls in advance next

Otherwise it will get boring

For god's sake its not rocket science ... :LOL:

I agree

But I dont use PM's on this forum - and never had done

Whether NVP uses them regular I dont know - but my last PM seems to have now gone through so all seems OK

Have a good day Tar

(y)

Morning Fugazsy

I know I might never convince you - and I am sure MM and Sir Gissachance might not be able to - but this method of mine does work - day in day out

I will have losses - had 1 this morning for 3 pips - but by multi trading over 10 or 15 scalps a day and leaving part stakes on in profits - its a 99% guaranteed method that as long as you are disciplined and can read price on a 1 min chart - you will make money

Whether you make 5 pips a day or 50 pips or 500 + pips a day - all depends on the markerts and you and your skill levels

You have a good day Fugs - and you know you are always welcome no matter if you think I am a charlatan or cowboy ( lol ............) - or even a Gentleman - you have got that bit right ;-)

Regards

F

F

Lets not talk about the others, lets talk about you.

Yes you can convince me if you want, you just need to click a button at the end of the day when you finish to trade and post the chart, nothing more. If you do that I will dedicate a great amount of time in understanding your way.

But you and I know you will not do that, why? Because you cannot.

I always say what I think does not matter what, I told you are a gentleman because you are, I told you that your money management makes sense because it does and I trade in the same manner, I called you a charlatan because you are unless you prove me wrong and I will sincerely apologies, it is up to you....

Have a great day

Regards
Fug

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.