14 KB · Views: 118
8 40 am

If you notice on this chart - it was printed just before 8 30 am

I posted it 7 mins later

8 30 am was a KT

Price dropped approx 12 pips in just over 3 mins

That was a scalp sell

Yes - I knew I can scalp at least 5 + pips off a sell if we stayed under 1511

Yet get to know this after 13 yrs and 7 yrs plus full time working at the coalface

For new members - its takes years to get to a high skill set - and obviously my alternative fans - just are not there :D

Before I go

That was at 8 40 am - over 100 mins ago

I got my level wrong

It needed to stay under 1513 not 11

Still it was a scalp sell

Well for me its been 4 scalp sells and so far dropped nearly 40 pips

Will do Devil in detail thread link when I get back - but I am sure my mates will guide you to it Fugs

All there in black and while

(y)

How's my EU sell under 1511 - sorry 1513 level going ???

Ok got to take Basil next

EU at 1473

Were shall I leave my partial stake stop in profit

Tight or at 1507 ???

Leave that one for you - but we are under the LiTs area and therefore if we go under 1460 and 50 - we might have a decent drop ??

I love pressure - but just cannot handle trying to trade with over 10 + lots on nowadays - under 5 lots per pip - no worries - no stress - its just like a video game - fairly easy

See you later guys

I genuinely wish you a good trading day

Back after 11 15 am

Regards

F
Am I correct in thinking that you only trade 5 lots with maximum loss of
7 pips. That's like 350 $? With your level of confidence you need to up your game mate waste of time and pathetic results. Shame on you.

before i go

that was at 8 40 am - over 100 mins ago

i got my level wrong

it needed to stay under 1513 not 11

still it was a scalp sell

well for me its been 4 scalp sells and so far dropped nearly 40 pips

will do devil in detail thread link when i get back - but i am sure my mates will guide you to it fugs

all there in black and while

(y)

lol

Am I correct in thinking that you only trade 5 lots with maximum loss of
7 pips. That's like 350 $? With your level of confidence you need to up your game mate waste of time and pathetic results. Shame on you.

If he reaches his daily target of 50 pips day in day out no matter what with no losing day in years then why not leverage and trade bigger ? I dont get it ...

If he reaches his daily target of 50 pips day in day out no matter what with no losing day in years then why not leverage and trade bigger ? I dont get it ...

he does not make 50 pips every day and that is why he will not show his historical chart.......there is not reasons otherwise....he made a huge bubble out of it and it is blowing in his face.

Hey,
If you take anything personal from here you must be too delicate.( just like a flower:cheesy:)
It has gone in to a free for all atm and I couldn't resist.( thought you had more to you than that )
If your sensitivities are offended then I apologise.( Accepted (y))

Now I am off for a couple of bacon rolls, added to my poor diet by prompts from F.
( That has made things much clearer now :devilish:)

GL

:love:

Resubscribed. My friend request is waiting
for you and others........:love:

Hey,
If you take anything personal from here you must be too delicate.
It has gone in to a free for all atm and I couldn't resist.
If your sensitivities are offended then I apologise.

Now I am off for a couple of bacon rolls, added to my poor diet by prompts from F.

GL

Hold me.

As Fomo has left the building ,can any of the followers explain the logic of his time windows ....NIckBK,MM,NVP anyone

As Fomo has left the building ,can any of the followers explain the logic of his time windows ....NIckBK,MM,NVP anyone

6 key time into 2 separate time windows, in the first TW, KT's are past 51, 00 and past 9, in the second TW, KT's are past 21, past 30 and 39 past.

6 key time into 2 separate time windows, in the first TW, KT's are past 51, 00 and past 9, in the second TW, KT's are past 21, past 30 and 39 past.

Oh I know what they are ...I want them to tell me how its a window if trades are taken outside these times

Status
Not open for further replies.