Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry...it was a joke....Sorry F.

Deleted

I know you are a good'n Fugazsy, so try not to get too wrapped up in a public mauling. DT & itspossible manage to show their take on things with funny as hell pictures. some of DT's have made me howl out loud :LOL:

I know you are a good'n Fugazsy, so try not to get too wrapped up in a public mauling. DT & itspossible manage to show their take on things with funny as hell pictures. some of DT's have made me howl out loud :LOL:

You are right I should have not gone there......it all came out in the great fun of one a joke after another, I did not mean it.... I am sure he will understand.

Cheers joe. I can turn the odd funny every now n then, but this one,, has it all!.. Content / context / final execution....flawless!!

I nearly wet myself :LOL::LOL:

Am I correct in thinking that you only trade 5 lots with maximum loss of
7 pips. That's like 350 $? With your level of confidence you need to up your game mate waste of time and pathetic results. Shame on you.

If you had read my history - you would know what happened to me with CMC back in 2008/9 on over £160 per pip and 7 bad trades in a row - when I was not so good using 10 pip stops

That did my head in

Never been back anywhere near £100 a pip since - - I am over 60 + yrs old now - and fully retire within 2 to 3 yrs - with other pensions kicking in

Can I be bothered to try over 25 lots a pip at my stage in life ??

I agree though if I had been only in my 30's I would would be wanting to earn a million a year plus - using my own money - not not investors etc etc

Anyway - you said you were no longer interested in this thread and would not be following ?

You also posted some results off trading the Dax or some other indices - this is FX only thread

Also - I do say clearly now everyday - if you have not got at least 12 -18 months of FX experience - don't even bother with this thread

So - see you mate and have a good day

Regards

F

Before I answer some more fan mail of my alternative fans - let look at the FX markets

EU at 11 22 pm - cannot get under 1450 now

That's over 60+ pips from my sell area as mentioned at 8 40 am

Still - maybe you all missed it ?

My favourite intraday pair as dropped over 70 + pips as well

Time to look next for after 11 30 am

hey F ..

as per my PM just sent .............the testing going well on the "fast twitch" test signals for a potential hybrid system..................sure its demo but 95-100% hit rate rate now ....and I havnt incorporated a lot of rules in yet

heres recent 3mins of action ..i'm taking a breather at moment

once we get something private sorted out i'll share more

talk soon :smart:
N

Attachments

• hybrid early testing.JPG
    hybrid early testing.JPG
    198.7 KB · Views: 134
EU

11 25 AM

Did you notice what time it did its low so far - at 1450 ??

Well - how unusual - 10 30 am

Now whats 10 30 am - might it be one of the 6 key times of an hour

1450 - have I not mentioned before 8 00 am this mprning its a support

So putting 2 and 2 together - ( that 4 - to save my alternative fans having to use a calculator ) then - ##

1 - Time - check

2. Level - check

3 Scalping LRs under - check

4. PA change at low - check

5 - can it last 30 mins with no breach - no so just scalp buy it for start - dont put the ranch on it yet

OK - so what should you have done at 10 30 / 31 am ???

----------------eeerrrrrrr

( sound of dissers brain thinking )

hey F ..

as per my PM just sent .............the testing going well on the "fast twitch" test signals for a potential hybrid system..................sure its demo but 95-100% hit rate rate now ....and I havnt incorporated a lot of rules in yet

heres recent 3mins of action ..i'm taking a breather at moment

once we get something private sorted out i'll share more

talk soon :smart:
N

Morning N

You love your scalping and thats fine for stage I

Timing is so critical and be able to work with small stops as tight as possible if you are going to have RR's over 10 every day

Just got back 10 mins ago - so will check my PM's

Not used to T2W pm stuff -

Regards

F

Apologies - do need to answer some other points from Fugazsy and T2Wi as well

Hope to get round to that outside a TW later on

I have been out away from desk already 3 times this morning - twice over an hr as well

Its been another lovely intraday morning - not just EU & EJ but also the GU as well

To my normal followers sorry not given out all the LiTS area still

I will get back to doing that before Opens from tomorrow

finally a move on eu - dead for the last hour

It needed to get over 1470 and not made it with 68 high

the 11 34 am pin bar candle was the main clue in this TW for a sell

So far got under 1450 but bounced at 45 area

Dont trust it atm personally - could be another set up

Staying under 56 might help confirm to take more sells and going under 1440

Last edited:
It needed to get over 1470 and not made it with 68 high

the 10 34 am pin bar candle was the main clue in this TW for a sell

So far got under 1450 but bounced at 45 area