Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im in the process of trying out a scalping strat, i just need to swap brokers from SB to NDD to start on a level ( ish ) playing field.

nice - its been a another good day today

F, just want to make an observation that may help others learning your kung fu. Ive tried many times and still do, to take it apart component wise, but there is something that this deconstructive approach does not reveal.
I am beginning to interpret the "whole picture" aspect of the task at hand. Its kinda slowly revealing itself, albeit painfully slowly

F, just want to make an observation that may help others learning your kung fu. Ive tried many times and still do, to take it apart component wise, but there is something that this deconstructive approach does not reveal.
I am beginning to interpret the "whole picture" aspect of the task at hand. Its kinda slowly revealing itself, albeit painfully slowly

Every 100 scalps - you will fine tune and improve - but always remember you cannot be 100% accurate and a BT area will catch you out for minus 2 - 7 pips every now and again

ok gotta go eat. Dumping this account and starting afresh tomorrow. This acc got to 60% in two sessions but was invalid as 3k of that was from a position that went bad and i did not close it. it came back good but made acc unrealistic ( as do the charges from fxpro.) i got a email from them wanting to know exactly what the problem is. I have illustrated to them that their charges result in ridiculous imbalances between identical trades. ie 7 pip loss on same vol loses 300% or so of a 7 pip win; i dont think they see that as a problem!

Last edited:
ok gotta go eat. Dumping this account and starting afresh tomorrow. This acc got to 60% in two sessions but was invalid as 3k of that was from a position that went bad and i did not close it. it came back good but made acc unrealistic ( as do the charges from fxpro.) i got a email from them wanting to know exactly what the problem is. I have illustrated to them that their charges result in ridiculous imbalances between identical trades. ie 7 pip loss on same vol loses 300% or so of a 7 pip win; i dont think they see that as a problem!

Have they not come back saying it leverage or some other excuse(n)

Dont worry though you can get a far better deal and if you can make 30% +in a day with their costs think what you will do with a proper deal :)

See you a bit later on MM

Status
Not open for further replies.