Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Have not bothered scalp selling GU atm - as have to pop out in 10 mins

Will be back later on after 1- 1,30 pm Uk time I reckon

Hope you got some nice pips Steve

Regards

Peter / F

Ok - see you a bit later - out completely on GU now - shame if it make over 6500 - but need to pop out

Back later ;-))

GL guys

Pete - not really getting your dynamic chart levels - a chart with some annotations would be much appreciated - many thanks, Steve

Back for a bit

Attached GU chart again - with scalp buy turn from the 10.00am time window and 45/6 low

We had another hour before a nice break up from above 62 and 70 and so far made 6494/5 and then topped before a scalp sell pullback back to 77 which we still have not breached below

I have 70-72 as next interim supports under 77 and need over 86 and 89 to be back scalp buying

GL

Attachments

• GU - 3001142.JPG
    GU - 3001142.JPG
    113 KB · Views: 86
Pete - not really getting your dynamic chart levels - a chart with some annotations would be much appreciated - many thanks, Steve

I think are messages crossed ;-)

Just posted my 1 min chart on GU along with some levels etc from LR's and also from trendlines and not forgetting traditional horizontal levels

Hope this helps :)

News in approx 6 mins

GU for me in a BT tease range ie 83 to 66

Need over 83 for back scalp buying and under 66 for sells

EU - at 3570 area - need really over 3600 to be looking at scalp buys for higher and under 3560 for more scalp sell for next support area

Swissy as done another high at 9023 for now and still wants higher - suggesting GU and EU etc might need further falls

I think are messages crossed ;-)

Just posted my 1 min chart on GU along with some levels etc from LR's and also from trendlines and not forgetting traditional horizontal levels

Hope this helps :)

Thanks for the chart Pete - what Tf or number of ticks is that chart?

Pete - with your 9 min periods either side of the hour and half hour, does that you mean you won't take (or are reluctant to take ) a trade between 09 and 21 minutes past hour and 39 and 51 mins to hour?

Are there any Moving averages on your charts or only linear regressions?

Are you drawing trend lines off the hour and 4 hour charts?

Pete - with your 9 min periods either side of the hour and half hour, does that you mean you won't take (or are reluctant to take ) a trade between 09 and 21 minutes past hour and 39 and 51 mins to hour?

Normally outside the time windows - the moves should carry on

As you might guess not all the while and so watch 14 / 15 and 16 mins as well if you see other clues of exhaustion etc

70% of the time th hr and 30 min windows do the job

Status
Not open for further replies.