EU

12 00 pm Midday update

Under 0841 now the EU is another sell

I would only buy for now above 44 and 51

We do need under 0816 to stay with sells though longer

EU

Now 11 19 am

I got a scalp buy at 11 09 and 08287 - 5 mins after the comment

It cannot make over 0838 - so taken 70% of at 36.

Will place stop in profit on the other 30% stake at 30 /31

If I get stopped - still a nice profit of the 70% part - and no loss on 30% part

Just saw this.
I had the same trade, bailed at +10

Dax gone quiet, couple of good trades but boredom is killing me.
Will miss these hours for a while.

F, when the summer trading kicks in on fx ,am I right in thinking it can still have good moves ,as it takes less to pull it in a new direction?

Btw was reading through one of your threads where it went on for a while fighting with a couple of members. Anyhow, I was interested in the part of how big/fast one could get a retail account to. I'm thinking of a challenge. I would need to wait till September to go for it properly.

Cheers

EU

12 00 pm Midday update

If we are not careful now we will end up with a BTTZ tease zone - between say 0820 and 0845 ish

It might be best for a proper break rather than scalp in between - simply beacuse its being manipulated at this point - mainly to trick traders into wrong new trades

Just saw this.
I had the same trade, bailed at +10

Dax gone quiet, couple of good trades but boredom is killing me.
Will miss these hours for a while.

F, when the summer trading kicks in on fx ,am I right in thinking it can still have good moves ,as it takes less to pull it in a new direction?

Btw was reading through one of your threads where it went on for a while fighting with a couple of members. Anyhow, I was interested in the part of how big/fast one could get a retail account to. I'm thinking of a challenge. I would need to wait till September to go for it properly.

Cheers

Hi Nick

Yes you do expect between july and September lower volumes and small movers really - but remember the markets always like to trick us and catch us out

A Monday morning mid holiday season should not be busy I suppose - but this mornings not been to bad with a few nice moves over 20+ pips

MM put his demo up over 3000% in 10 days and also posted his statements

Live its a different ballgame - i have put a live account up over 1500% in a month - but again - the smaller the account ie $100 the easier it is to do

If I tried to put a $5k account up a 1000% in a month - then different ballgame - and would not be so easy etc - as would be taking a larger risk and if you were up say $20k - you would not want to lose it on 5 bad trades - well i wouldn't lol

Regards

F

GU

12 17 pm

Anyone watching the GU on a 1 min LR chart would have seen a sell set up after 12 09 pm at 5566/67 area

More Lrs went over by 64 and now its dropped down to 5551

This could not be like the EU - another BTTZ area

Well no wish to get banned fighting with some of your lurkers/nutters.
So I will be vague, how about bigger than $5k and less than $14k. 600% in 6 weeks.
I have a few accounts so not all trades went there.

Will hope to start new in Sept with 5 figs and go for a double each month for 5 months.
I was reading that thread and you mentioned sizes etc, obviously it would be a 'do not try this at home' thing and I wont be overly worried about my Sharpe ratio, lol bet that made you chuckle.

I will play around with stake sizes and likely pips a week and when to step up within a month.
Anyway nice to have an aim to go for. I am sure you can advise/comment when I get to specific lot sizes etc.

Oh well easy knowing I am bored today.
Hide my ip and I can watch the golf later.
GL all if you don't die a slow death atm.
Cheers

12 23PM

Pound crosses - ie GU - GJ - GA

Just noticed all 3 were scalp sells after 12 09 am

When ever you get identical set ups on correlated pairs you normally get larger moves

I only took the GU - but so far

GU -from 12 09 pm fell 18 pips

GJ - from 12 09 pm fell 24 pips

GA - from 12 09 am fell 25 pips

Meanwhile - EU fell from my sell area - 6 pips - what a joke - why do we bother with EU at times ???

So I will be vague, how about bigger than $5k and less than $14k. 600% in 6 weeks.

Will hope to start new in Sept with 5 figs and go for a double each month for 5 months.
I was reading that thread and you mentioned sizes etc, obviously it would be a 'do not try this at home' thing and I wont be overly worried about my Sharpe ratio, lol bet that made you chuckle.

I will play around with stake sizes and likely pips a week and when to step up within a month.
Anyway nice to have an aim to go for. I am sure you can advise/comment when I get to specific lot sizes etc.

Cheers

That's very good Nick

You know I had my problems over 6 yrs ago on 22 /25 lots per pip and a bad run of 7 consecutive losses that did my head in and psyched me out

I accept losses of say $500 or even up to $700+ ok on a scalp - but could not cope seeing $1500 - 2k loss on some scalps in less then 5 mins etc - and of course in those days was not as good or with as much experience as now - so it took me 6 months to get back to just 5 lots a pip

Compounding and sharpe ratios are all concerns of commercial guys investing millions etc etc - but for any retailer playing with under say $100k - well they can make 20 -40% per month consistently - until they reach their own "financial/ psychological wall "

I know mine now - never tried going back there - I don't get the sweats and palpitations on under 5 lots a pip - and at my age - its the last thing you want lol

Enjoy your afternoon

Regards

F

12 23PM

Pound crosses - ie GU - GJ - GA

Just noticed all 3 were scalp sells after 12 09 am

When ever you get identical set ups on correlated pairs you normally get larger moves

I only took the GU - but so far

GU -from 12 09 pm fell 18 pips

GJ - from 12 09 pm fell 24 pips

GA - from 12 09 am fell 25 pips

Meanwhile - EU fell from my sell area - 6 pips - what a joke - why do we bother with EU at times ???

All the pound crosses in sync on rises after 12 26/27 pm

I will post my GU chart next

its been in sync with the GJ and GA on scalp moves - ie identical change times and as been nice scalp both ways with moves of 10 -20 pips - although a lot larger on other 2 pairs

GU - Last hour - 4 scalps and over 50 + pips

GU

1 min LR chart with KT's in TW's

LR's lined up with scalps as well at around the KT's

Also these moves in sync with other pound crosses - making then stronger

194532d1437393546-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-200715-4-scalps.png

Attachments

• GU - 200715 - 4 SCALPS.png
    GU - 200715 - 4 SCALPS.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 472
1 08 PM

We have some red Cad Dollar news at 1 30 pm

i will be around for that and then back again for 2 00 pm onwards

For me the UCad needs over 3000 to be taking more new buys and for a move up

Under 2995 its a sell which can be held on longer under 70 and 65

EU

11 33 AM

Topped so far at 0840/41 and after 8 28 at 37 it was a scalp sell again

I am out my 30% stake at 37 and have reentered above 30 / 31 on 100% stake size at 32

If we dont go over 40 - i just exit again

i now know I need under 0830 to be scalp selling again for now

EU

12 00 pm Midday update

EU

1 15 pm

In the end we could not make under 0830 and lower so once back over 40/41 and 44 it was a scalp buy

I had said i would only buy above 44 and 51 - well I did buy again at 43 as it was clearly going to try up again

So far we have made 0857 - in last few mins

Red news in 15 mins so would exit 70% stakes and leave 30% on with stops in profit at 43

1 30 pm

Cad news

UCad -initially rises from 2970 - but needs over 2990 and 3000 to stay with buys

Under 68 and 64 more sells

Back after 2 00 pm

Cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmNlmFZQUm4
:devilish:
fishing-troll-cropped.jpg

Not everyone here lives month to month and plays for £2 a throw.

Not my last money, i'll be fine don't worry.

Never had an overdraft in 25 years either. Did you clear the 700 yet?
that reminds me barclays charged me £20 for being overdrawn by 600-im always deliberately overdrawn to confuse the wife ;)
700?

that reminds me barclays charged me £20 for being overdrawn by 600-im always deliberately overdrawn to confuse the wife ;)
700?

If what you have is so vague that 600 adds to the confusion I'm afraid were on different pages.

Thanks for you unrequested comment about someone you know nothing of.

Hey it's the interwebz, carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.