Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
+ $16985 profits done for the day .

Well done Tar

Never had a day over $10k during last 6 years - and I am delighted if I even make over $5K

It terms of your history - does that rank up there as being really good along with over 500 or 700 + pips in a session ??

Great start to the week - keep it up

Regards

F

1 30 pm

Cad news

UCad -initially rises from 2970 - but needs over 2990 and 3000 to stay with buys

Under 68 and 64 more sells

Back after 2 00 pm

Ucad

3 00 pm

Well once over 2990 and 3000 it was scalp buys

So far made 3015 and pullbacks staying above 3005 are still buys for now

3 08 pm

After 3 00 pm we had a change with dollar weakness suddenly coming in - with EU / GU etc rising and pullbacks on UCad and UChf

Shock horror, a decent day!

Sorry, can't claim to have stuck to the rules. I was actually trading M5 123's, but also putting into practice some of the stuff I have learnt in the last few weeks.

M5 feels so slow now in comparison to a few weeks ago. Well, it's a slow day anyway I guess, but still.

Oh, and I can't count all those pips really, as they accrued through multiple exits at different volumes, however, with these stakes on the demo I might get £50 on a good day, so this is much better.

Hope you all had a good day!

acc_200715.png

Last edited:
Shock horror, a decent day!

Sorry, can't claim to have stuck to the rules. I was actually trading M5 123's, but also putting into practice some of the stuff I have learnt in the last few weeks.

M5 feels so slow now in comparison to a few weeks ago. Well, it's a slow day anyway I guess, but still.

Oh, and I can't count all those pips really, as they accrued through multiple exits at different volumes, however, with these stakes on the demo I might get £50 on a good day, so this is much better.

Hope you all had a good!

View attachment 194538

WD Geofract

Yes after a month on a 1 min charts or so anything over 3 mins seems like a daily or weekly chart - you do adjust with time

I would expect every week and and very month you to start getting your timing better on entries and maybe taking more trades and then 2 or 3 months down the road - firing on 8 cylinders etc

You will have the odd blips in between with say 3 or 4 bad trades in a row - but keep your stops tight and then easily overcome

All the best and keep it up(y)

Regards

F

Ucad

3 00 pm

Well once over 2990 and 3000 it was scalp buys

So far made 3015 and pullbacks staying above 3005 are still buys for now

UCad

3 58 pm

We did not stay above 3005

Its then a case under there are 3000 selling and so we have dropped to 2975

Supports from 2950 to 70 next and maybe next hr some scalp buys again

afternoon pete thak=nks for the answer to this mornings question ------- just curious what setting is red line ???

Status
Not open for further replies.