Not open for further replies.
EU

5 40 pm update

Now in a range from 0835 ish to 0875 ish - ie 40 pips

That range could become another BTTZ tease range

Above 0875 and and 0880 scalp buys

Below 0835 and 25 - scalp sells

In between - GL

afternoon pete thak=nks for the answer to this mornings question ------- just curious what setting is red line ???

Red LR setting is around 500

I have had it various broker platforms from 455 to 550 with most common settings 475 to 525 -

The other 2 not quite so long LR settings important at well as they help towards spotting the PS..

EU today as not really gone under its original LitS settings from pre opens - but twice tried over 0865 ish

EU M30

M30 sideways - 1.0820 daily level 27/05/2015

EURUSDM30.png

Tuesday 21st July 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Another very quiet day on the news calendar from what I can see

Yesterday was OK - some good moves on the UCad / AU / GJ etc - but the EU was very boring and time consuming - if its the same today unless you only have a fairly low daily target ie 25 or 30 pips - make sure you check out the other pairs to find the bigger movers.

Yesterday in one particular hour it was possible to make over 50 pips purely scalping the GU - ie 2 scalp buys and 2 scalp sells ( see chart yesterday) - even if you are not an experienced scalper and only caught 2 or 3 of the 4 scalps for only 40% of their moves then you would have made at least 15 -20 pips - more than you might over several hours than on the EU

Normal stuff today - I will be doing at least 4 hrs up to even 6 or 8 hrs of trading - all depending how busy the FX markets are over a 12 hr session - which as already started at 6 00 am UK time ( actually 6 03 am - scalp buy set ups on GU / EU / EJ )

All FX inputs welcome - ie calls - charts - forecasts - ideas - questions etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

6 25 am

LItS areas for session Price structure bias on main intraday pairs -

EU - 0830 - 0838 ish

EJ - 134 65 - 134 75 ish

GU - 5565 - 5580 ish

UChf - 9635 - 9650 ish

UCad- 2993 - 3000 ish

UJ - 124 25 - 124 35 ish

AU - 7970 - 7986 ish

More to follow on bigger movers later

EU

6 30 am - update

Price at 0817 - under LIts - - 19 high so far and I scalp bought at 12/ 13 at 6 03 am UK time as a sync set up with EJ and GU

0811/12 is the low - 6 21 am was the scalp sell - but if 30 min rule holds and we dont go under 0808 - then I will buy again

Initial scalps - in the 3 -7 pip ranges for a start

EU

6 33 am

For the EU to start to go into a bullish PS we would need price back over 0830 + and then tries over 0860

For now I dont expect that to happen - so the scalp buys might stop before 30 /35 - or they might tease up and make 40 -50 - I dont know the answer to that atm - but i will know more every 10 -12 mins

I will only sell more for now under 0808 and 0798

Update on scalp buy syncs from 6 03 am

EJ so far the best - atm made me 13 pips and I am down to 70% stake with stop in profit on 30% at 58

GU - yes got all 3 this morning - made me 6 pips and I exited as was in 3 scalps simultaneously - so difficult to manage

EU - so far 2 scalps on it - up 8 pips with a stop in profit on 30% stake at 13/4 - which might get taken out next

AU

6 41am

Was in a set up like EU / EJ etc at 6 03 am - did not scalp it so far but noticed the 6 32 am scalp sell on it as been nice - a clean 13 pip fall to a new low at 7345 as I type

Under its LitS - so sells really on pullbacks staying under 7357 ish

EU

update at 6 44 am

Not in any scalp on it atm - taken out 30% stake in profit

Now the clues - need over 0826 and 30 for holding or taking new scalp buys for moves higher

Under 0824 - favours sells - but supports have held over 30 mins and need another 10 -12 mins before they can let go - theoretically

I would only scalp sell more under 0808 and 0795

i notice a lot of time the GU and AU are good sync buddies on scalps

Both after 6 32/3 am were good scalp sells - got neither - whereas the EU and EJ are oppositely correlated with the UChf most of time - and when all 3 in synce ie EU / EJ say moving up and UChf falling - they are stronger moves

Other scalp pairs to correlate include EA and UCad with the AU

UJ

6 51 am

So far above its LitS area and bullish PS this morning with high so far as I type - 124 47

Pullbacks staying above 41 are then scalp buys again for now

Need to check main R ;s areas on it next

6 55 am

5 mins to the European Open

EU still staying above its lows - coming up to 1 hr soon

It can drop under there after 50 -60 mins - and the LitS says it should as long as it stays under 0826 and 30

If however price makes over both - then different ballgame and EU then no longer in a pure bearish early morning set up

Should be interesting - we know the clues - above 26 and 30+ for looking at more scalp buys

Under 0808 and 0795 for more scalp sells

In between - wait ;-)

Yen crosses

6 59 am

For now - all fairly bullish - even EJ trying - shows weak Yen atm

Could all change after both opens though - as I am sure you know

Morning F,
Got 12 points from EU so far only trade on fx.
Had one meaty EU yesterday which worked out well.
Need a coffee and a breather after the Hang Seng. Worked out but it is wilder than Dax.
Interesting to be in this time zone and see things differently.
For the haters 3% on my account this morning.
Cheers

7 10 am

Wish I had just stayed in all 3 scalp buys after 6 03 am this morning

If only - lol the traders excuse ;-)

All 3 are still trying up atm - GU and EJ the best pairs - EU - too slow

Will this change now outside 7 00 am TW ?? - if it does it depends on size of pullbacks then

Morning F,
Got 12 points from EU so far only trade on fx.
Had one meaty EU yesterday which worked out well.
Need a coffee and a breather after the Hang Seng. Worked out but it is wilder than Dax.
Interesting to be in this time zone and see things differently.
For the haters 3% on my account this morning.
Cheers

GM Nick

Well done - yes time zones and windows so important for FX - its all the bot trading etc etc

I did not catch the last GU rise at 6 40 or 6 51 am - but either was a 15 pip scalp buy - - some nice scalps over last 45 mins

Have a good day - cut the bad un's super quick and GL

PS - out at 7 40 am this morning - back after 8 15 am or so

I appreciate its a bit easier for me - as I am used to matching price with time all the while

ie On EU now - high 0828 - after 7 08 am scalp sell - but we should be able to scalp buy above 0816/17 next

To stay with scalp sells - we need under 0816 - 08 and 0795

Status
Not open for further replies.