EU

2 45 pm

Scalp buys would be on above 0865 - 73 and 80 now

Under all - still a sell - but we might get a change soon

Also news at 3 00 pm

End of hr time window was 2 09 / 10 pm

Exactly the time the EU / EJ & GU started to fall again

2 39pm

Noticed GJ as now dropped over 130 pips from its morning high - and GU approx 100 pips

Had noticed so many analysts got Pound bullish for today -

It was up to 9 09 am ;-))

GU and GJ

last 30 + mins from after 2 09 pm

GU now dropped 45 pips more

GJ - now dropped 50+ pip more

EJ - now dropped over 40+ pips

EU - now dropped only 20 pips

Does that not tell us all something about the EU - yes its so slow

Out all scalps for news at 3 00 pm - but still got the odd 30% stakes on with stops moved more into profits

Would need over 35 + pip moves in opposite ways to take them out

As we come up to 3 00 pm - noticed Dollar still bullish on UChf and Ucad - athough more on Swissy as just done another high for the session

News a bit of a damp squid

EU now cannot get under 0845 for now - but we need a bounce over 63 to hold or take scalp buys over 52 or so

Dont like moves like this - but will move my 30% stakes on GU / EJ / etc down as dont intend to stay trading after 5 00 or later today

GJ

3 25pm

Same set up as GU

Now in just over 35 mins up over 70+ pips

This last 30 mins made up for all the boring period ;-)

Think I will finish early but pop back in after 4 and 5 00 pm

GL guys - I hope its been good for you as well

F

PS - EU now up 15 pips above its low - lol

Last edited:
Dear ForeXmospherian,

Great Work on this post again and really helpful. Hope everyone took full advantage of the 400 pip move on GN last night, 30 seconds after the live CB was called and posted, never mind if you missed it because was written in JBCB on 6/06/15 in plain site, so plenty of time to prep. Just released the Kraken via the normal channels but brilliant Trading by you and some of the A.T.'s here. Have a great day All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear Forexmospherian,

I can see you had another Kraken day of trading so well done dear chap.

My only hope is that fellow Forex good guys took full advantage of GN or GBP/NZD.
Which is a current hold 1,900 pips plus 570 pips = Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy Pips Long or 2,470 Pips. As foretold across the ForeX atmosphere and written clearly as A.B.O.V.E. so B.E.L.O.W. found written in the Forex S.T.A.R.'s

This could give rise to further ideas leading to thoughts around Trading and The Wisdom of the Crowd. As well as how to Kraken the ForeX C.O.D.E.

Also GN printed out loud in JBCB and needless to say, with a full 30 Second alert, just before the major occurred.
Will be posting some data and charts, a statement, the M.A.R.K. and the major moves for next week but alas security access is in lock down but will release via the normal channels.

However, hope everyone understands the classified nature of these alerts and will keep them under wraps for now. Will allow AT's, otherwise known as Authorized Traders to review, naturally upon written request and any currency pair in any timeframe can be CBA.

Furthermore, hope you fellows managed to get the EPR and shorted EUR as foretold within the Scientist and once again, in plain sight.
Will post some info here explaining T.W.M.P.A.S.T.S.A.S. a little later.

Great work by you ForeXmospherians and others, thank you for a really wonderful thread.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Monday 20th July 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Another Monday morning and a new start to another week

Only 1 red news announcement at 1 30 pm UK time on the Cad Dollar

Normal stuff - starting off with the sessions LitS levels for price structure bias

This week i am going to also look at the GJ / GA / GN / EA etc - ie some bigger movers as well as the normal - ie EU / EJ / GU etc

All FX related comments welcome - live calls - forecasts - charts - set ups - queries - etc etc

Have a great day - and week

Regards

F

6 21 am

Already taken 2 scalps - a buy on GU at 5 52 am - and a sell on EU at 6 02am - both in the TW and near KT's

On first scalps of the morning - I am happy to take any pips I can - ie 3 -7 if possible - anything over 7 + pips is a bonus

Next scalp KT's will be from after 6 20 to 6 39 am - all depending how price lines ups with levels and LR's and PA.

Meanwhile will get the LitS levels on my key pairs - with scalps - bias is not so important - as you can scalp anyway on small wave movements

Morning F,
Hope it's a good week for us all.
I got my early points on the Hang Seng, like you say good to have some in the bank already early on.
Cheers

Other LItS area

6 42 am

UCad - 2980 - 3003 ish

UJ - 124 03 - 124 13 ish

AU - 7385 - 7405 ish

GJ - 193 45 - 193 90 ish

GA - 2 1145 - 2 1180 ish

EA - 4685 - 4720 ish

GN - 2 3880 - 2 3950

Morning F,
Hope it's a good week for us all.
I got my early points on the Hang Seng, like you say good to have some in the bank already early on.
Cheers

Good Morning Nick

Glad to hear - yes if you can get your eye in for a scalp early on - then its at least breaks the ice and any green pips is a good start - as long at your risk is low and tight

In fact some first 2 hrs - I might take 6 - 8 scalps - whereas other 2 hr periods - some times only 2 or 3 scalps

Not going to be here for London Open at 8 00 am this morning - but hope to be back for 8 15 am ish

Have a good day

Regards

F

6 57 am

Very slow first hour - but EO in 3 mins

EU as been trying to rise - at same time as the UChf - normally these 2 are oppositely correlated - but shows no real sync going on for now

6 21 am

Already taken 2 scalps - a buy on GU at 5 52 am - and a sell on EU at 6 02am - both in the TW and near KT's

On first scalps of the morning - I am happy to take any pips I can - ie 3 -7 if possible - anything over 7 + pips is a bonus

Next scalp KT's will be from after 6 20 to 6 39 am - all depending how price lines ups with levels and LR's and PA.

Meanwhile will get the LitS levels on my key pairs - with scalps - bias is not so important - as you can scalp anyway on small wave movements

GU in just over an hour only rose 9 pips - I took 5 pips off first scalp buy and 4 pips off second scalp buy

EU - just 7 pips in total out of 2 scalp sells

Maybe a typical slow Monday morning

In terms of LitS - i would prefer to be selling both EU / GU / EJ etc and buy UChf as dollar should be stronger .

However - none of the pairs have synced yet and so none of the moves any good and PA is fairy ugly

Ucad as been consistent falling after 6 19 / 20 am - but again only 10 pips - and of course out of sync with any dollar strength

7 12 am

Looks like the AU / UCad are better movers than my normal scalp pairs for now - and with nicer PA

This is why you need to remain flexible and try and cover 6 -10 pairs if you can - not all at the same time - but enabling you to go with scalps on the better movers

Status
Not open for further replies.