Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU - Buys after LO and sells after 11 00 am

EU

1 min LR Chart of so far today

Its been boring

This morning above its LitS area for buys - but then peaked - high never breached after 30 and 60 mins and then sells

Not as good at the GU and EJ

194306d1436961978-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-150715-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 150715 - AM.png
    EU - 150715 - AM.png
    89.4 KB · Views: 375
Thanks pete for chart my take on EU now its just turned north from this 02 area

Agree

we had the low at 09975 - then a HL at 09977 and after 1 08/ 9 am - end of TW it was scalp buys

News in less than 15 mins

Going to look at UCad as well as EU and GU - as both dollar have red news

GU

1 26 pm

Also a scalp buy after 1 08 / 9 pm

Needs above 5640 and 50 to stay with buys

Under 5615 and 5600 - that is scalp sell land for lower

EU

1 38 pm

Bounces need to stay under 1007 to sell again

GU

bounces need to stay under 5628

UCad

Pullbacks need to stay above 2745 - to scalp buy again

2 06 pm

All going to plan atm - dollar strength still there for now

EU and GU - nice falls

UCad nice rise

See if it changes in next 4 mins or lasts to next TW

2 08 pm

start of change for now

EU does have supports at 0950 and 60 area

Ucad topped just before 2800 - for now

5590 and 5600 all interim supports for the GU as well

2 11 pm

GU - bounces staying under 5615 - sells again

EU - bounces under 0987 sells again

Ucad - pullbacks staying above 2770 / 73 - are buys again

Then its 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

Last edited:
2 11 pm

GU - bounces staying under 5615 - sells again

EU - bounces under 0987 sells again

Ucad - pullbacks staying above 2770 / 73 - are buys again

Then its 30 min rules on interim highs and lows

3 08 pm

UCad

100 + pip rise off that news

only left 30% on with stop in profit as normally not keen to trade news - but that was well worth it

No real effect on GU and EU

I think its a waste bothering with the EU atm

Its been a nice fall and i would only sell more under 0940 and 30 now

Meanwhile the UCad and UJ / Uchf etc etc - all been better movers etc for this part of US early session

3 32 pm

UCad

Its risen approx 180 pips in last 2 hrs

Needs over 2933 and 40 to buy more

Will be looking for pullbacks in later part of this hour if high holds over another 15 mins

F,
I have got to tell you a big thanks.

I know you don't push the buttons here but after this time using your system/triggers I have got the confidence in my entries on fx.
It has been a quiet Dax day and I fear will be for a while, so I have had a few meatier trades on fx (need my fix of course) and on EU AU and UCAD I have had a very agreeable day. I am up over 4k and no real stress. Of course it has been a good fx trading day but I am very encouraged.

I still don't get why the doubters have never even tried it but their loss.

I accept it will not be every day this easy but the poor trades are really only a few pips and out. Some of the entries have proved remarkably prescient.

Thanks again F.

F,
I have got to tell you a big thanks.

I know you don't push the buttons here but after this time using your system/triggers I have got the confidence in my entries on fx.
It has been a quiet Dax day and I fear will be for a while, so I have had a few meatier trades on fx (need my fix of course) and on EU AU and UCAD I have had a very agreeable day. I am up over 4k and no real stress. Of course it has been a good fx trading day but I am very encouraged.

I still don't get why the doubters have never even tried it but their loss.

I accept it will not be every day this easy but the poor trades are really only a few pips and out. Some of the entries have proved remarkably prescient.

Thanks again F.

Hi Nick

That's great to hear

I am sure some members on this forum must think you are another one in the "cult" who is just backing me up - but we both know differently - i know you would be the first to say if it it kept on not working and you made bad trades.

If you have made 4k today - thats more than me - so you must be using some good size. Any day over £2k for me I am delighted .

The more you use the method - the more you will understand it etc

There will be times when nothing lines up and you have 2 or 3 bad ones on the trot - but as long as you keep your stops tight - losses of 5 -15 pips can easily be made up with a few nice scalps over 15 pips

It was important we covered the UCad today - with quite a bit of red news on Cad dollar - but never expected a 180+ pip move.

I am really pleased NIck its working for you and feel free always to ask if you have any queries etc etc

All the best

F

Well I am not cult material for sure.
The entries have been good and today some great trades and as I said before if my day starts good I start to up my stake sizes until it stops working (winning gambling mentality). Next day back to scratch.
Today has of course been an ideal day for it and if I could have traded more pairs comfortably I would have doubled that and some.
I have dabbled with lr's and taken licence by trading at 03 past the hour etc, but as I think I read in a post of yours before, I can start to see better from the lr's where they will align and can differentiate an outright scalp to a trade that may have legs.
I am very glad I found your thread and you put out very useful information. If only people took more time to try, plus they could get all their own live calls all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.