Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching, unreal moves.
Morning F and all.

Morning Nick

The trickery carries on - I just dont know how traditional TA traders can work it out - but at least if you are used to scalping with time etc - you can start to see what they get up to.

Some new tricks as well - they hold moves and put them on pause - all designed to unsettle 90% of intraday traders

Still in my mind its clear - all they want to achieve is take all traders money by setting up false sentiment and wrong moves etc etc

Out at 7 45 am and may not be back until after 9 15 am today - but hope to be around for Pound news

GU been best mover up since 7 20 am as well - looks like some pre news set up plan

Have a good day Nick

Regards

F

time stamp :cheesy: Today, 8:10am

Yes,
I am not running a live thread, I am participating in F's well thought out trading system. I also trade other markets, particularly Dax, which is fast moving at that time.

I for sure do not need your validation neither do I need to boast of 11 points.
It was an affirmation, yet again of the validity of trading fx this way.

Now run along.

Now run along.

images
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

9 34 am

Got back to see the news effect on the GU

A 50 pips + drop - you got the feeling it had been taken up high last night and this morning to then sell again

25 pip gap - so lets see if its - closed before further falls

EU

9 40 am

LitS scalp line at 1020 ish

Above there still got it bullish favouring scalp buys

Need under 1017 and then 1000 - 0990 to be taking and holding sells on

R;s at 35 - 40 and 1050

Morning guys

Not a normal morning for me this morning

Will be around again for at least 2 hrs this morning and at least 2+ hrs this afternoon

Trouble is still got a few domestic chores etc to sort out before 10 30 am - so will not be around longer till after then

9 34 am

Got back to see the news effect on the GU

A 50 pips + drop - you got the feeling it had been taken up high last night and this morning to then sell again

25 pip gap - so lets see if its - closed before further falls

GU

9 44 am

Bounce up should stay under 5635 ish - but gap is up to 53 - so will we try over 35?

Dont know atm - but do know bounce after 9 33/4 am so far worth approx 20 pips off a scalp buy

Status
Not open for further replies.