Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much point saying I bought at 5610.9 GU or bp will get on my case

Even if you had waited to 9 39 am - key time known by most of the readers of this thread - you would still be up approx 15 pips

So whether you got in after 9 33 am - 9 35 am - 9 37 am etc - all would have worked for making positive pips

If non followers are not aware of the time clues - then that's not our faults

BP is a good follower though I reckon - but he his very good at trying to call the trade before he takes it - so I do give him credit on that

I always put my scalp before my typing - well 85% of the time

F,
I only put some trades here in respect to the time you put in and the help you gave.

All of the entries I have traded have been excellent and alway chance to get out for a small loss.

I have nothing to prove or otherwise and am generally too busy to write all the time.

Cheers

10 50 am

Back again for a bit

GU - dropped 35 pips from when I left - but easily above 10 pips on my "wrap " guide

Not got one pip off it in last 40 mins or so

Time to check others

10 58 am

Something as to give with the EU and UChf

For the majority of the time - they are oppositely correlated - when one rises - the other falls

Both are in bull PS 's for morning session - but neither are convincing on next moves

They are all set up for either way moves

The EU as been more bearish last 20 mins with price falling - and similar UChf as seen price slightly rise

Would not trust either of them atm

Need more clues - both are playing a tease game

Dollar strength continued after 10 51 am on UChf / Ucad

Will its stay the same after hour change and next 9 mins ??

11 04 am

Both of those pairs just made new Morning highs

But now after 2 mins of the new hour - the pullbacks start - and the EU became a scalp buy from 19 /20

Back for 1 20 pm and ready then for 1 30pm red news announcements

As i type the falls have continued and dropped nicely after 12 38 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.