Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that news was a waste of time on the pairs I trade ;-(

Gu not made over 6615 and dropped under 05 saying scalp sells - so reverse here - but dont believe the PA - being manipulated so will just stand aside

Yes - GU now back testing 6615+

Total manipulation last 10 mins on GU

EU - 3670 seems interim high here - above 55 I would hope you could scalp buy again

Over 73 and 77 more scalp buys anyway and under 54 and 49 scalp sells

Swissy - should be able to scalp sell under 9021 -23 area and EU still scalp buy again around 55.

Hopefully that would happen in next time window

Last edited:
Eu cannot get back over 52 and Swissy cannot breach 14 atm - either lock in some profit or take 70% off and wait to see if they both go ;-)

Typical - I take my 30% free trades off on EU and swissy - and then once I am dumped - they carry on my way - you have to laugh - otherwise it gets to you ;-))

PA very hesitant - worrying as something is being planned when its like this. Safeguard any positions etc EU should still rise above 70 and Swissy should still fall - but that can change very quickly as we all know ;-)

EA over 5560 now - and Swissy at 9000 - EU at 78 - looks like time for some pullbacks - although out time windows.

Out next hr - but will see if i can get a few more in before then

Alway suspicuious of quick rise before a time window and EA up now at 5572 - whereas swissy and EU still just around there price levels of 5 - 10 mins ago

Yes EA as pulled back from 72 and now we need to see if price can breach 76 and 78 - or just form another interim top for now

What is a BT area / zone ? Nothing to do with British Telecom I take it. :)

Cheers.

Hi KLW

Instead of talking bear or bull flags and triangles - I call certain price movements as BT tease zone

BT - stands for Bermuda Triangles

Price enters into the zones - but then only god knows which way it might come out ;-))

It a perfect range for manipulators / liquidity providers / etc - to play with price and tease either way to get short term traders to take a trade in the wrong direction

I try to ignore them and stay away - even just scalping - but sometimes you will get caught live in one - and then its just luck if you are able to stay with it without having a larger stop etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.