Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnaks for your interest mr Fox.
Feel free to laugh, but for me, PF do describe, for want of a better word, market frequency. I use them on context charts with other airy fairy methods to identify key points.
LR i also use, but still tuning. As i understand, LR are no more than a 1/4 of the technique.
I will nevcer be "F". it makes sense to me that i learn as much as ican from sucha patient tutor and mould my own kung fu from it. hopefully of course it will finally be as similar as poss to F's successful trading method, but i have to "build" a relationship which each aspect by fully understanding it. resold eu its curently -0.1 open. gu are two lots of 100k at 6.7 and 4 pips open plus

There's nothing to laugh about at all my good man, and all I would personally suggest, and please excuse me if you feel I am talking out of context, but wouldn't it be better to learn 1/4, master it well, then move on to the next 1/4 etc, and since we all have the expertise of F at our disposal to ask questions, and learn from, then I would try and master his teachings first and fore most, and then add the other 1/4's afterwards.

However I'm sure you know which way is best for you.

Best
John

There's nothing to laugh about at all my good man, and all I would personally suggest, and please excuse me if you feel I am talking out of context, but wouldn't it be better to learn 1/4, master it well, then move on to the next 1/4 etc, and since we all have the expertise of F at our disposal to ask questions, and learn from, then I would try and master his teachings first and fore most, and then add the other 1/4's afterwards.

However I'm sure you know which way is best for you.

Best
John

Well, this point touches on one of the most enduring themes in Pedagogy, and i dont believe there is a clear answer

FTLOG check this out

Attachments

• laff3.PNG
    laff3.PNG
    29.3 KB · Views: 67
Start of the 11.30 am time window - and just noticing how good both the EA and AU where at the start of the 11 00 am time window at approx 10,51am

Will post a couple of charts - and whilst many other pairs were just teasing and going nowhere - these 2 pairs have clocked up 50+ pips on the EA and 25+ pips on AU

In total 75 pips in approx 30 mins there - just get half of then would have been very nice - in fact just 25 pips and you would be smiling :)

Give me 5 mins and will load charts and meanwhile both are doing pullbacks ;-)

Attached the EA one first

Note times and clues

Please feel free to come up with reasons EA turned and actually made 52 pips in approx 20 mins

Notice turns on LRs plus positioning and interim levels

Attachments

• EA - 230114.JPG
    EA - 230114.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I have now attached the AU chart after this latest fall from last time window

Au and EA and reverse correlated normally and on AU chart when it started to top - EA as bottoming and starting to turn up

The EA moves faster then AU ( which normally is a slower mover)

In this last 1 hr AU as dropped approx 40 pips and I have marked some time lines along with LRs going over price and LH's and LL's and interim supports etc etc

Attachments

• AU - 230114.JPG
    AU - 230114.JPG
    112.6 KB · Views: 91
I have now attached the AU chart after this latest fall from last time window

Au and EA and reverse correlated normally and on AU chart when it started to top - EA as bottoming and starting to turn up

The EA moves faster then AU ( which normally is a slower mover)

In this last 1 hr AU as dropped approx 40 pips and I have marked some time lines along with LRs going over price and LH's and LL's and interim supports etc etc

i will check this later F, ty for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.