Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi KLW

Instead of talking bear or bull flags and triangles - I call certain price movements as BT tease zone

BT - stands for Bermuda Triangles

Price enters into the zones - but then only god knows which way it might come out ;-))

It a perfect range for manipulators / liquidity providers / etc - to play with price and tease either way to get short term traders to take a trade in the wrong direction

I try to ignore them and stay away - even just scalping - but sometimes you will get caught live in one - and then its just luck if you are able to stay with it without having a larger stop etc

Regards

F

Thanks for that.

Cheers.

Hi KLW

Instead of talking bear or bull flags and triangles - I call certain price movements as BT tease zone

BT - stands for Bermuda Triangles

Price enters into the zones - but then only god knows which way it might come out ;-))

It a perfect range for manipulators / liquidity providers / etc - to play with price and tease either way to get short term traders to take a trade in the wrong direction

I try to ignore them and stay away - even just scalping - but sometimes you will get caught live in one - and then its just luck if you are able to stay with it without having a larger stop etc

Regards

F
i am learning this with pain

we are at 2.5 sd of my pf and just below ml of another more recent pf. m1 chart seems to be good too. can post chart if anyone interested

Attachments

• euraudh1.png
    euraudh1.png
    41.2 KB · Views: 90
ok well that ea short has totally stuffed my account.
another epic fail, main issue being once it gets away, it gets away. hate it when one trade stuff a whole days work

actually the damage was done with the bad -8.8 pips eu trade i did at 12 ish. -200 quid.
previous to that, a 7.7 pip good trade netted me 100! so, double the loss for one pip difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.