Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at that pin off blue channel

Attachments

• pin.png
    pin.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 116
tell me about it ..............dont post and scalp !!! :)

N

yes i get easily distracted as love talking t.a. with the appalling charges at fxpro, it only takes one trade to undo the result of loads of good one. i sh1t thee not, check back and lookat some of the screen shots i posted today of comparable trades

so between me not mastering my own focus, and the distraction of ridiculous situation with fxpro charges, i have to begin each day afresh as a loser. really kills the self esteem!

for instance, looking at two trade taken now on same instrument. one is -6 and -126 loss . the other is plus 4 and 31 quid profit!!!!!!!!!! all volumes etc the same. how can that been seen as a reasonable proposition in terms of getting my real business?

Last edited:
Trying to help.

yes i get easily distracted as love talking t.a. with the appalling charges at fxpro, it only takes one trade to undo the result of loads of good one. i sh1t thee not, check back and lookat some of the screen shots i posted today of comparable trades

I agree with NVP don't post and scalp, one or the other.

Looks like you need a new deal or a new broker , EVERYTHING , all conditions have to be right BEFORE you start trading , otherwise it just eats at you and distracts you.

Don't try and short a pair that is having a record up day , very difficult to get value doing that , obvious I know but true.

Concentrate on less pairs , the fewer the better.

Only trade 1 pair at a time , until you become more experienced.

Your trading must reflect your personality , take the best bits from all other experienced traders and fit them if they suit you.

Hope you don't mind MM , I'm just trying to help.

Cheers.

however, its good to post and scalp when F is present as its a great learning experience, even tho its like hanging onto a freight train

Last edited:
check it out

Hi MM

Just been looking at the your two trades and you are thinking how can a minus 3 loss - wipe out a 7 pip profit

First of all - I would ask them - and if they fail to tell you how bad that deal is - then say well I need to post this all around the internet - as well as send it the brokers association etc etc

Basically 300k is 3 lots = $30 per pip or £18 pound per pip

They are then converting it against the pair you are trading etc and shaving off more to make it equivalent to £15.78 a pip on the 7 pips win and the 3 pips loss

Then after knocking off their charges - a minus 3 pips loss works out at minus £79.42 and a 7 pip win makes you only £78.38

The deal is doomed and heavily bias to the broker and needs exposing if they are saying all their calculations are correct

Dont let it get you down - just use another broker and do the same with a 7 pip win and a 3 pip loss

In fact just ring up or e-mail - 5 brokers and ask them all what they would work it out as - before telling them what it is on FXPro's demo account.

In this business - you need to be tough - loud and always moaning - then with a bit of luck they will give you the deal you want - well at least with real money ;-)

I can tell you now MM - traders would not be carrying on if all the brokers did the same tricks - its does not matter on a demo - but on a real account - totally different ballgame

Regards

F

Cheers. I appreciate you taking the time to look. Im not remotely accountant trained and i was beginning to think it was just me.
I believe fxpro are looking into it, but the lack of fast response recently has me wondering how important this issue is to them. I dont know the inner workings of such a company, so perhaps this length process is standard. main point is need to focus on just trading but it is SO worrying for the long term viability of what im trying to achieve, i cant help bleeding every so often about it!

This Week with the EU - 10 min Chart

Last week the EU fell approx 200 pips and the bears came in under 3580 and the bulls either pulled out - or where stopped out

From Monday this week - we had clues this might change and by Wednesday it was starting to be confirmed

I have caught the 2 weeks on a 10 min chart along with commenting on a few clues along the way.

Please view attached chart - naked chart traders will love it ;-))

Have a good Friday

Regards

F

Attachments

• EU - 230114L.JPG
    EU - 230114L.JPG
    144.9 KB · Views: 78
Last week the EU fell approx 200 pips and the bears came in under 3580 and the bulls either pulled out - or where stopped out

From Monday this week - we had clues this might change and by Wednesday it was starting to be confirmed

I have caught the 2 weeks on a 10 min chart along with commenting on a few clues along the way.

Please view attached chart - naked chart traders will love it ;-))

Have a good Friday

Regards

F

beautiful range doubling. this post has realized i look at my long term charts (i had these channels) but dont interpret!! ty gr8 chart. it was all there

Friday 24th January 2014 approx 7.30 am UK time

Morning Traders

Late this morning - but no school run for me so here over the LO window

Quick update and review

EU - made 3705 this morning then dropped to 3680 support area and now at approx 3689-90

I am probably looking for a LH under 3705 to sell from - ie 3699 - 3703 would be ideal

Over 3709 and 14 would be looking at more scalp buys and under 75 and 70 more scalp sells

Uchf - 8961 low this morning - opposite to EU trying to find a HL to scalp buy from above say 63/65

Under 8955 more scalp sells if we dont stay over 63

GU - already done a LH from 6643 at 6638 this morning can sell more under 18 and 14 and really need over 48 and 52 for more scalp buys

Update prior to LO

Have a good day - It's a Friday - weekend just around the corner ;-))

Regards

F

Last edited:
AU - dropped under 8700 to 8690 - bounce up to 8715 and 8700 area might try and act as support

Above 18 and 22 more scalp buys up to 35 -40 area - and under 8685 and 80 more scalp sells

GU - just done a new high and trying 6650 - above 36 still scalp bullish - but remember this pair is a volatile bouncer ;-))

GU - stalling at 6659 as we enter the 8.00 time window - no 62 in next 5 mins might be worth taking more off or closing scalp buy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.