Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad long not listed

Attachments

• thurs.PNG
    thurs.PNG
    88 KB · Views: 51
AU and EA - Au fell again in the Asian session down to just under 8800 and the EA rose back up to the 5400 - 5410 area - I will be keeping an eye on this pair this am session as EA still looks bullish to me

This comment was printed at 7.21 am this morning - approx nearly 5 hrs ago

At that time price on EA was 5385.

Now its just topped (for a bit:) ) at 5550

165 pip rise in under 5 hrs

I am embarrassed to say - no I did not get 150 pips - not even 100 pips - but on part stake over my daily target on just that pair as i did not leave any free trade on originally prior to 8.00am

Still learning ;-( - but I should not complain :)

Last edited:
please check interesting pedagogy point made by Mr,. Fox earlier.

Noticed it

I think we are all different and if you know the way you learn - and take in more - you use that way

For some traders its breaking it down - step by step etc - whilst other might gain more for an macro approach and combining it all together

The fact that you are still under the first third of a year - even trying out my methods - you are doing well

I think most traders would need 6 - 9 months to adapt and get to a suitable skill level - and then after say another year so so - should be very competent - even better than me - as I am an old geezer any way :LOL:

EU - under 3625 and 15 sells on again. Over 3555 and 60 -buys on

Swissy - needs over 9050 to think its turning back up today

EA - looks as though it might have topped at 1.5555 - need ovr 60 and 65 to be looking at more buys

AU - trying to turn - but need back up over 85 and 8800 to think it might do

EJ - stuck in a 25 pip range really needing a break either way

Well that news was a waste of time on the pairs I trade ;-(

Gu not made over 6615 and dropped under 05 saying scalp sells - so reverse here - but dont believe the PA - being manipulated so will just stand aside

EU still teasing up - but not over 50 and 55 - although not dropped like GU

Swissy meanwhile - still in tight range although more scalp sell bias

Status
Not open for further replies.