Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think with what happened with the AU last night I should mention the following to all new traders who might follow some of my trades -

Money Management is a key to being profitable

Don't trade with stake size over 2% on any normal size capital account over $1k or $2k and with larger accounts over $20k - look at 1% or lower if you are going to have 2 or more trades on at the same time.

My own win ratio is normally over 70% on batches of 100 trades. I can be as low as 60 -65% and as high as 85-87% - BUT - just because I might call say 5 or 10 good trades in a row - it does not mean the next one will be good - in fact I might have 3 or more in a row go wrong ( max I have had is 7 bad calls simultaneously - so far )

Every trade you take is your responsibility - I am not a trade alert service etc - I just like keeping my own notes on what I think and what I plan to do and take etc

I do feel you need a year or two of forex trading behind you to follow this thread - so any total newbies - please check out and learn all basics etc first - along with only demo trade first few months or longer - according to your own progress

All Intraday traders are welcome to join in - with calls and any comments and questions

Will repeat this every week or so

Now back to trading ;-)

YES - and well done - it was a buy prior to news - but simllar - last night with AU - if you look a few minutes prior to news release it was a scalp sell - and then boom - total reverse gain

Red news items should always move the pairs they relate to - and maybe in most cases it is with the immediate bias - but as we know we can never be 100% sure - anything over 70% is really good - and it this case you got it totally correct

god yes au nasty head fake last night

mentioning AU - its been a scalp sell MM since 9.30 am and confirmed at 10 00 am - some supports at 8863-66 prior to 55 and then 36 - 40

Status
Not open for further replies.