ok gotta go do some other stuff! there may be hope yet

Attachments

• hope.PNG
    hope.PNG
    103.3 KB · Views: 83
ok gotta go do some other stuff! there may be hope yet

Hi MM

Just checked those figures out. On the surface they look great:D

ie - 28 trades - only 5 wrong ( 82% win ratio )

All losses small - nearly 100 pips net - great stuff etc etc - BUT - only approx £60 in cash as all trades on small stakes and high proportion on "free trade" part stakes etc ?

Even with say half the number of trades and closing on full stakes - I would have thought you might have made 50+ pips and then at just £1 per pip you would have had £50.

Don't worry the key here - is excellent win ratio on quite a few trades - all with small size stops and your discipline as been very good - and It's only Tuesday ;-)

I know yesterday was not so good on the win ratio - and I believe you mentioned a slight loss - could you have turned it round if you had say done another 2 or 3 good trades ??

Around for an hour now and although EU and AU and GU are all bullish atm - I will be looking were next to sell as well

Regards

F

EU - under 3550 - looking for scalp sells in time window. still a scalp buy above 31 but you can only really hold it on if we breach 50 and then stay above 38-40

Last edited:
GU - now made 6486 and above 6450 still in a bullish scalp mode - but still possible to scalp sell for 5-20 pips. - If we stay above 64 make sure we dont do a LH and then fall again to 50 area.

Above 6490 I would take more scalp buys

AU - update at just gone 2 00pm UK time -

8780 Support area holding after fall from LO. Now back over 8800 - but for me only going back into bullish territory back over 8810 and 8840.

Yes it's OK for scalp buys - but without both 8810 and 8840 being breached - we just might do a LH under 8836.- or even under 25 and then back to scalp sells again to test 8800 area and then 8780 possibly again

GL

Out for school run in 10 mins - will take 70% of AU scalp buy at 16 and leave 30% in profit at 8805.

GU taken other 30% off scalp sell at 6467 - only because I am going out really

See you later

GL

EJ - scalp bullish above 141.60.

Would only look at holding scalp sells under 55 and 48

Comment over 6 hour ago

Well we went under 55 and 48 just over an hour ago - with no real bounces back up and have dropped so far to a low of 141.03 - easy 45 pips there but with me being out - I had the majority on only 30% of normal stake

Under 141 33 still a scalp sell - but still a possible 10 -25 pips from any scalp buy in between

I think we need under 140 96 and 91 to scalp sell more

GL

HI F, yes cash rsult did not reflect all those pips.
will look to see how i can improve trade management.
Please note horrendous commissions yet again. paid more than i made in commission.
Hopefullt aound am but working elsewhere Wednesday and thrusday pm. free to trade all friday

Last edited:
Wednesday 22nd January 2014

7.15 am UK time and quick overview.

EU - Above 3550 at 3558 and presently scalp buy with R's at 62-65 area.

Would need over 70 and 74 to be holding on for higher.

UChf - hovering just over 9100 with low at 9093 early on - which was a HL than yesterdays 9085. tight range - need a break either way really for more clues

GU - made 6492 early on today and bullish - but as retraced down to 6468 - before bouncing back to 79 and is a scalp buy still over 72.

Out at LO -

Will update with more pairs in next hr

One last quick one on AU - news last night took price up to 8870 and so far still trying higher with another high this last 30 mins at 8876. Under 52 scalp sells with supports at 35-40 and 26.

See you later - have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
Coming up to 9.00 am and update

EU and GU - both failed to rise higher prior to London Open - and then in both cases made new lows

GU under 6468 - 70 is now bearish - but needs another low under 6450 and 45 to confirm further falls for now. Even if it bounces - yes take a scalp buy - but know by 70 you should be able to sell it again

Similar set up on EU - under 3552 and 50 its bearish - but now needs to breach under 3530 and 25 for further falls. Any scalp buys you take on bounces - should stay under 52 and then would be scalp sells again

More to follow now as in for approx 90 mins or so

Swissy - above 9108 is now bullish - you can scalp sell under 9117 - but it should stay above 08 for another scalp buy.

Falling under 9100 would change things again and of course over 9118 and 22 more scalp buys or hold any if you plan to enter scalp buys from the 9108 area

Status
Not open for further replies.