Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
AU and EA

With AU rising over 90 pips from news - the EA as fallen over 120 pips.

AU still looks bullish and EA bearish - that does not mean you cannot take scalps both ways and i will look at levels at the half hr

Notice lots of UK news at 9.30 am - so GU should expect some more movements. Under 6470 /72 still got as bearish as already mentioned. Will update 5 mins to news as presently above 54 its a scalp buy

obviously not! did not see the one about news sorry currently 70% off at 50 pips, remainng 10k vol at52 pips plus

You gained from not doing it right - lol

i had scalp bought GU as mentioned at 9.09 am - but came out prior to news with a scalp profit of 9 pips.

By doing it right and playing safe - I just missed out on 70+ pips

That's trading for you ;-))

Have a good day

Regards

F

Last edited:
yes not patting myself on back, in fact it mucks up my account as i want to do realistic trades.i thought at the time (just before ie 9.25 ish it was a buy . i

yes not patting myself on back, in fact it mucks up my account as i want to do realistic trades.i thought at the time (just before ie 9.25 ish it was a buy . i

YES - and well done - it was a buy prior to news - but simllar - last night with AU - if you look a few minutes prior to news release it was a scalp sell - and then boom - total reverse gain

Red news items should always move the pairs they relate to - and maybe in most cases it is with the immediate bias - but as we know we can never be 100% sure - anything over 70% is really good - and it this case you got it totally correct

will check out au example. i would check news every day normally, but just sat down after school run and saw opp.

Status
Not open for further replies.