Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
eu tw closed but actually not hh yet, so best to get out and hope for better entry closer to 37?

Must pop out in 10 mins

I think we should stay over 39 now - and under 37 then would be more likely back to scalp sells

Its going into another BT range - unless it breaks under 35 and 30 for lower - or we end up breaching say 54 and carrying on up to 60

GL

Check out some others as well - as EU can be the most difficult to trade with so many BT teases

Must pop out in 10 mins

I think we should stay over 39 now - and under 37 then would be more likely back to scalp sells

Its going into another BT range - unless it breaks under 35 and 30 for lower - or we end up breaching say 54 and carrying on up to 60

GL

Check out some others as well - as EU can be the most difficult to trade with so many BT teases

will do, have to stop later as got some work (paid)

sl hit -2.2
bad ratio of wins so far today. all tiny pip losses but still sh1t

Last edited:
i must stop. cant get on the right side of eu, keep thinking its going to breakbut it does not. Which makes me even more determined to catch it, which equals more small losses, which means terrible trading. I'm my own worst enemy sometimes

sl hit -2.2
bad ratio of wins so far today. all tiny pip losses but still sh1t

I am only in for 10 mins and then out again

The EU was still OK above 37 as a scalp buy and notice know as we enter half hr time window its made 49. Only on 30% stakes - but will lock profits it at 46 as out again and so might get stopped out now

See you later

Status
Not open for further replies.