Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning MM

1st - yes your longest LR on that platform looks under a 300?

2nd - Interesting comments - don't know what to think really - all i do know is the trade would not want loads of viable methods being spread around in the retail industry - and therefore need to spoil them - the same as in other business - trash the new competitor if it's a threat ;-)

We have news on EU at 10 00 am - so all a bit quiet atm

I am in to about 11.15 then out for a few hrs.

GU under 35 is a scalp sell again - but do we try LL's or not ??

Last edited:
GU - 6412 again and then another bounce.

Its been good for 2 scalp sells so far under 35.

Above 14 its a scalp buy - but needs to break above range and 35 to hold

Otherwise look for another scalp sell in time window - although remember red news on EU

gu interesting

my 2 longer lrs have crossed to bullish tho above price atm
tl hoplding and did in tw
low @ 0915 has basically held for 30
dont know how to figure med term lr here
sharp lr under and i just longed it

Its turned into a BT

So you have to wait really

EU - after news - fell to 3525 - we know under 3550 its more bearish and now it needs to stay below 37 and then breach under 22 for further falls.

So scalp sell again under 37 - but only hold if we go under 22

Remember the GU should be another scalp buy - originally if it stayed with flows over 39 - now lowest 26-28 area. It really only completely turns if price makes under 22 and 16 - and then it would be worth holding scalp sells or taking more to see if 6400 was tested

EU - still not made another low - but still under 3550 and 37 prefer scalp sells for lower.

If we dont breach under 30 and 27 - shows supports are winning

looks like a buy now not 26??

YES - 31 was the interim low - dont know why - shows manipulation and now over 33 and 35 scalp buys .

Under 28 might try lower and no 47 would be another scalp sells - but really GU should try higher

Last edited:
a 19 pip range forming by price unable to break higher or lower than swing hi and low from 09:47 to current hi? ie \BT?

Spot on :)

I am out at 11.15 am - glad I am - looks boring - but you never know - it might suddenly change

Out EU scalp sell at 30 and not scalp bought

Will look for on hr change before I go in case a nice quick scalp available

Status
Not open for further replies.