Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what's funny Nick, the fact that this thread is called "live calls" and yet there have never been any, let alone the fact that not a single statement has been posted to back up any of these wild pip claims.

Tar has demonstrated beyond doubt that anyone can trade this fantasy method and make oodles of imaginary pips.

Thread back on topic indeed !

I`m not having a go at you ,but as you said quite rightly there has never been 1 live trade called on this thread from the thread starter or a member of his cult...

So why not then can it be changed ,either the title or put the whole thread in the bin which quite frankly would be no great loss but alas I can only dream

Sharky`s quote from the 3 ducks thread "Primarily our role is to protect members from being duped/scammed. We also have an duty to protect and encourage solid intelligent discussion about trading. "

So a thread titled live calls by a pro and then to have no live calls or any sort of evidence of being a pro ,bar self promotion of 25000000 live trades over donkeys years ...

It just begs the question ,does he generate so much traffic now and post counts to the site that he can continue this without reproach

KINELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The haterz gonna hayte, hate, h8, hait, heayte and the walters gonna walt, walt, walt, walt, walt I shake one off, I shake one off oo oo....ooooooooahhhhhhh!

I swear the forexmuthaphukkas are gonna be in teh news soon 4 mynippulating teh 4rex markets i was watching their trades go through t'other day on the old currenex platform whilst I was waiting for signals on the 4hr tf e/u it's clear their brokherz r mirroring their traydes as they r so great that the brokherz want a piece of the 4rexmphukkas pie.

i'm knew here n just fort i wud post as a thirst timer to say that this thread is a god send as i have bagged circa 465 paps just this morning and feel that its all startin 2 sink in. cant wait to see what tommoz brings probs 900 paps or sow.

toodles

Would never recognise the underlying vernacular to this new nic would we?

Possibly tricky
Alias my foot
Then again who knows!

I only have one question........... W.H.Y. A.M. I. T.Y.P.I.N.G. I.N. C.O.L.O.U.R. A.N.D. C.A.P.S. A.N.D. D.O.T.S. !!!!!

Probably because you think it's funny rather than immature. Instead why not encourage some decorum and help the thread to get back on topic.

Surely, T.E.C.H.N.I.C.A.L.L.Y speaking it was T.H.R.E.E. questions rather than O.N.E. but thinking along the lines of synchronicity we can R.E.V.E.R.S.E. the 3.1. and simply E.Q.U.A.L. T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N. which is a hidden but known F.A.C.T.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

I'll tell you what's funny Nick, the fact that this thread is called "live calls" and yet there have never been any, let alone the fact that not a single statement has been posted to back up any of these wild pip claims.

Tar has demonstrated beyond doubt that anyone can trade this fantasy method and make oodles of imaginary pips.

Thread back on topic indeed !

Hi CV

I said yesterday in a comment on a thread here - that being a moderator is a difficult job - and they will always get my respect

But really guys - How can this site have any credibility when a moderator deliberately lies and mislead and encourages trolls and haters to join him ??

Please tell me Counter Violent why are you misleading other members on this site ???

There as been LOADS AND LOADS of live calls in advance - and they can gladly be provided

There as been LOADS AND LOADS of different statements printed -even some by me and then pulled down again - but I reckon a minimum of 40 different statements over the last 12 months - showing the method being used.

Just to confirm in case you have not been to Specsave lately - here are a few below

190972d1432985542-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-19-trades-statement.png

With regards to LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVES - well - I could highlight 100's - but that's not really needed - I can do it via other methods as well later on

This thread will always attract dissers and haters and of course jealous losers in life - simply because they have a big problem.

I had originally planned to only stop 1 year - but I have had so much fun on T2W - I reckon I might stay a lot lot longer
Please what ever you do - don't you leave CV - just keep entertaining and doing your job as a moderator - making sure members don't step out of line with really bad language and continually arguing and dissing other threads and members etc etc

All the best

Regards

F

Attachments

• 19 trades statement.png
    19 trades statement.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,245
  • statement of 10 trades 2015.png
    statement of 10 trades 2015.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 143
  • Statement pip count and £10k 2014.png
    Statement pip count and £10k 2014.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 163
I`m not having a go at you ,but as you said quite rightly there has never been 1 live trade called on this thread from the thread starter or a member of his cult...

So why not then can it be changed ,either the title or put the whole thread in the bin which quite frankly would be no great loss but alas I can only dream

Sharky`s quote from the 3 ducks thread "Primarily our role is to protect members from being duped/scammed. We also have an duty to protect and encourage solid intelligent discussion about trading. "

So a thread titled live calls by a pro and then to have no live calls or any sort of evidence of being a pro ,bar self promotion of 25000000 live trades over donkeys years ...

It just begs the question ,does he generate so much traffic now and post counts to the site that he can continue this without reproach

Hi Trade2windows

I was wondering were you had disappeared to

I recommend you visit Specsavers if you have any trouble with you eyesight

They are really good - and very reasonable on price

Hope this helps

Please keep popping in and enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Surely, T.E.C.H.N.I.C.A.L.L.Y speaking it was T.H.R.E.E. questions rather than O.N.E. but thinking along the lines of synchronicity we can R.E.V.E.R.S.E. the 3.1. and simply E.Q.U.A.L. T.H.I.R.T.E.E.N. which is a hidden but known F.A.C.T.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi Sir G

Looks like they have all been let out again this morning

ROFLMAO

Have a good weekend - and please remind me - what was you best monthly pip count again

Best Regards

F

I think I will post over the weekend some Live calls in advance made by me and some other traders on this thread along with more odd trade statement examples - like this one on the GU

Its important to make trolls and dissers and fools - look bigger idiots than they really are - all part of the "game"

Attachments

• statement of a GU trade 2014.png
    statement of a GU trade 2014.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 104
Hi Trade2windows

I was wondering were you had disappeared to

I recommend you visit Specsavers if you have any trouble with you eyesight

They are really good - and very reasonable on price

Hope this helps

Please keep popping in and enjoy your weekend

Regards

F

Why would I need to go to Specsavers .....you can post till your blue in the face on this thread all day long but what you call a live call is not what anyone else does apart from sircrapsalot and his bunch of loony tunes

Hi Sir G

Looks like they have all been let out again this morning

ROFLMAO

Have a good weekend - and please remind me - what was you best monthly pip count again

Best Regards

F

Dear ForeXmospherian,

It is not beyond the scope of reasonable thinking to see 0900Hrs is when those of a lesser sentencing will be allowed out for the day but will have to return to their cells before nightfall. I think it is good they release them and let them get reacquainted with society, accustoming themselves to local communities but on the whole, they should have a warden with them for the entire duration.
Also noted we previously thumbed up and liked some of those with Learning Disorders too, quite sure they know who they are, it is a bit like agreeing with the noisy, needy impetuous child. They feel comfort in the fact they are being listened to, however, the reality is completely different, hope the impetuous and company enjoy playing on the swings and slides all day every day as well on this thread.
Hope you and all the other good guys reading this will have a great weekend.

https://youtu.be/dJGWgx7EzEs

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, so let me introduce myself.
I started trading 3.5 years ago. The first two being totally unprofitable. Then I removed all indi from charts left only 21 ema, studied and participated in Al Brooks Strategy and Trading Room. After a year of fully devoting all my time in his strategy, I now have a very good understanding of PA, yet whatever profits a make afternoon hours on the ES, I lose it in the morning trading the EU. It just doesn’t follow up the 5 min TF so good as ES does. ie all the high probabilities patterns that AL teaches have a very high win percentage in ES but in EU a total different story. You have to do a lot cherry picking on the 5 Minute, which ruins the essence of scalping.
A week ago I stepped upon Forexmospherian threads and tried to set my charts as his and give it a try. It took me some time to figure out the setting for the LR in Sierra Platform (the settings are extremely different), one week to watch PA on 1Min chart, that I had never opened nor Imagined I would dare to trade, and on Friday I place my live trades, along the line that Mr Forexmospherian suggest. My set up was the 1 min Chart as per Forexmospherian and next to it my standard 5 min as per Al Brook. I even set my charts and traded the ES the same way. And good God, I did finish the Day with a 75 Win rate, 15% up on my Account. I Traded the GBP(Futures), EUR(Futures), and Afternoon the ES. Yet all my losses incurred from EU, but at the end of the day, I won around 80 net pips in currencies and 8 points in ES.
LR really helped me a lot. I still have to understand the way Mr. Forexmospherian reads PS, and what he sees.

Since Trading is really boring, I really enjoy your companionship in these daily live calls, and hope I am welcomed to your company.

Thank you Mr. Forexmospherian
JRA.

Hi all,

I started trading 3.5 years ago. The first two being totally unprofitable. Then I removed all indi from charts left only 21 ema, studied and participated in Al Brooks Strategy and Trading Room. After a year of fully devoting all my time in his strategy, I now have a very good understanding of PA, yet whatever profits a make afternoon hours on the ES, I lose it in the morning trading the EU. It just doesn’t follow up the 5 min TF so good as ES does. ie all the high probabilities patterns that AL teaches have a very high win percentage in ES but in EU a total different story. You have to do a lot cherry picking on the 5 Minute, which ruins the essence of scalping.
A week ago I stepped upon Forexmospherian threads and tried to set my charts as his and give it a try. It took me some time to figure out the setting for the LR in Sierra Platform (the settings are extremely different), one week to watch PA on 1Min chart, that I had never opened nor Imagined I would dare to trade, and on Friday I place my live trades, along the line that Mr Forexmospherian suggest. My set up was the 1 min Chart as per Forexmospherian and next to it my standard 5 min as per Al Brook. I even set my charts and traded the ES the same way. And good God, I did finish the Day with a 75 Win rate, 15% up on my Account. I Traded the GBP(Futures), EUR(Futures), and Afternoon the ES. Yet all my losses incurred from EU, but at the end of the day, I won around 80 net pips in currencies and 8 points in ES.
LR really helped me a lot. I still have to understand the way Mr. Forexmospherian reads PS, and what he sees.

Since Trading is really boring, I really enjoy your companionship in these daily live calls, and hope I am welcomed to your company.

JRA.

wow, thanks JRA, I really must give this thread more of my time :rolleyes:

Hi all,

JRA.

Hi JRA

Unfortunately many members here are going to immediately assume I know of you and you are here to support me against all the troll and dissers - especially with it being your first post

However - the truth is - I dont know of you and I am delighted with your positive comments with regards to this thread and my own particular method.

Thank you so much - for what seems to me a true and honest comment from what I can see a trader with an open view and open mind.

You are welcome to join in and participate - no problem at all - and if I can help you on your trading journey further - with absolutely no commitment - and absolutely free of charge - with your only cost being your time and energy - then I will be delighted.

The only trader I have properly taught my method - Major Magnum - took between 6 -8 months to get to a suitable level to then go live with a small real account. That was over 16 months ago and nowadays he going from strength to strength - although still not full time and admitting he found it frustrating and tiring along the way- and many times nearly threw the towel in - only to have more "eureka" moments as he progressed.

Have a great June and look forward to you joining in

All the best

Regards

F

wow, thanks JRA, I really must give this thread more of my time :rolleyes:

Malaguti

I know you are unfortunately no fan at all of my methods etc - but i will say - you are welcome to join in and follow or participate when ever you want

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Unfortunately many members here are going to immediately assume I know of you and you are here to support me against all the troll and dissers - especially with it being your first post
nope, never crossed my mind, I was just saying that I really should give this thread more of my time..it was you that immediately became defensive

Hi CV

I said yesterday in a comment on a thread here - that being a moderator is a difficult job - and they will always get my respect

But really guys - How can this site have any credibility when a moderator deliberately lies and mislead and encourages trolls and haters to join him ??

Please tell me Counter Violent why are you misleading other members on this site ???

There as been LOADS AND LOADS of live calls in advance - and they can gladly be provided

There as been LOADS AND LOADS of different statements printed -even some by me and then pulled down again - but I reckon a minimum of 40 different statements over the last 12 months - showing the method being used.

Just to confirm in case you have not been to Specsave lately - here are a few below

190972d1432985542-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-19-trades-statement.png

With regards to LIVE CALLS IN ADVANCE OF THE MOVES - well - I could highlight 100's - but that's not really needed - I can do it via other methods as well later on

This thread will always attract dissers and haters and of course jealous losers in life - simply because they have a big problem.

I had originally planned to only stop 1 year - but I have had so much fun on T2W - I reckon I might stay a lot lot longer
Please what ever you do - don't you leave CV - just keep entertaining and doing your job as a moderator - making sure members don't step out of line with really bad language and continually arguing and dissing other threads and members etc etc

All the best

Regards

F

Good Morning F,

Would I be right in assuming the above screenshots are from your trading account, rather than MajorMagnums, is this correct.

If so I have a question.

I see from the above you have entered some trades at circa $160/pip, and your usual stops start of at around 5-7 pips, but are later tightened.

That means on a $20,000 account your original risk per trade is around 4-6%. That seems like a little :eek::eek: for you, as you always seem to champion less than 0.5% risk.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.