Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

OK - what did I do at 6 20 / 21 am at 0966 ?

If you are following my set up etc - you might have done the same ?

0967 is so far the high of this morning - after a 1005/6 high on Friday and then a LH at 0995 later on

So far the low as been at a price I have mentioned several times on Thursday and Friday - the 0927/ 30 area .

For me we are in a bullish PS for the early session above 0948 / 50 and then go into no mans land from 45 down to 0927 and then under there we turn session bearish.

We have loads of interim level between 0927 and 1000 - with many around 40 to 50 area

Its now 6 35 am as I finish this comment and my scalp sell as just made me 9 pips

If you look back over this last month or so on this thread - i have been mentioning when I start my scalping pre Opens and if you are not aware -normally I start at 6 20 / 21 am - a key time and start of the half hr TW

If you check your 1 min charts - you will see this particular scalp sell was also available on the GU and EJ this morning

You will also know I don't particularly like trying to scalp 3 pairs simultaneously - but its possible although I mainly stick with just 2 pairs and for me this morning it was just the EU and EJ.

The "devil is in the detail" and my scalp times are listed in that trading journal and as long as price lines up with times / levels / LRs etc etc then at least 80% of my scalps happen in these TW's

I plan to be around today around up to about 7 45 am - then after 8 30 am to maybe 11 30 am - then I am out with a dentist appointment and so maybe will not be back trading until after 3 pm this afternoon - so will miss a good few hours - but being a Monday - not too worried - as normally not the busiest of day

EJ

6 51 am

OK - another key time was 6 39 am - end of half hr TW

If you notice on the EJ price was then at 135 96 after a 94/5 low from fall from 136 07

That was a scalp buy - not so at that time on the EU - it fell to 6 42 am

These are all scalps atm - but I expect at least 3 to 7 pips off them and the EJ scalp sell from 6 21 am was easy worth 10 pips - that over a RR of 2 for me

GU

6 55 am

Price atm at 5297 after a high so far this morning at 5304 and a low in the Asian session around 5257/7

For me - above 5275 / 8- - ie like a line in the sand - its more in a bullish PS session - and needs under 5265 and 50 to be holding onto sells longer or taking new ones

6 39 am was last scalp buy from 5295 - but we are struggling at around the 5300 barrier

7 00 am and European Open

Worth checking now time rule on interim highs and lows on pairs - ie 30 mins from posting etc

For me atm - the EJ scalp buy from 6 39 am is still going well - but have now taken 70% stake off

The EU and GU - not so good - so out of EU scalp buy and selling again

It seems like dollar strength came in at the hr with both EU and GU now as scalp sells

For how long - dont know - need to check the next interim supports

EJ

7 03 am

Had to pull 30% stake on scalp buy - I banked 9 pips again on the 70% part - but only 3 pips on the 30% left on

Busy last 45 mins - possible 8/9 scalps for me on my method on 3 pairs - EU / EJ and GU - but so far only taken 5 scalps with the last two being on EU and GU after the hour change and EO

It seems like dollar strength came in at the hr with both EU and GU now as scalp sells

For how long - dont know - need to check the next interim supports

GU- fell from LH at 5300 to so far down to 5286/7 - then bounced - under 98/99 still another scalp sell

EU - 0940 last - then the bounce - under 54 on pullbacks - still a scalp sell again

You always expect manipulation and game play around major Opens - like the EO and London Open at 8 00 am in another 45 mins

The trickery is trying to catch you out if you are scalping or trying to get in a swing trade - so therefore - play safe - take profits and wait for more clarity

Sometimes - I might be scalping after say 7 to 10 pips - but have to accept only 4 pips - but I would never wait to be stopped out or go into a minus if I can help it

UJ

7 19 am

For now - its still in a bullish PS for the morning session above 124 00 and 124 10

For me to hold onto to any scalp sells - I need under 123 70 and 60 really - but then it all depends if we can carry on up above the 124 45 of last week

High so far this morning at 124 24 in the EO time window

Under there its been a scalp sell - but remember - we should be able to buy it again and see if it can breach over 24 and even 45

GM

GBPNZD in a range overnight will short if it breaks 2.1490/80 and buy above 2.1550/60

Spike in Gold at the open , may buy above 1192/93 and short below 1188/87

7 40 am

GU - carried on as another scalp sell under 5299 - - whilst UJ stays in a scalp sell from its last high

Not leaving any 30% stakes on for London Open - as will not be here - but if you check your interim levels along with PA and time - you will then be able to follow the next part of any new moves

EU - price at 0952 as I type

Its easy under 43 and 38 - as well as over 0965 and 70 - in between - then be careful

See you a bit later

Status
Not open for further replies.