Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 05 pm

So many conflicting clues across many pairs - shows uncertainty and markets needing time to work out whats next

Will just wait - if no change by 2 10 pm - will pop back for 2 30pm TW

2 05 pm

So many conflicting clues across many pairs - shows uncertainty and markets needing time to work out whats next

Will just wait - if no change by 2 10 pm - will pop back for 2 30pm TW

Yes

the change started at end of TW at 2 09/ 10 pm

Scalp sell on EU from 0977 - just done 14 pips

AU & UChf new lows - UJ - new high for day so far

When it kicks off - it all happens at once - another trick by manipulation

UJ

12 34 pm

Price now at 123 92/3 - approx 20 pip above the line in the sand area and buy area

We need over 124 03 and 15 to stay with buys

Today this pair as not been a great mover - to make over 50 pips out of 3 trades so far as been difficult - lets see if the US session and news at 1 30 pm changes things

UJ

2 25 pm

Now just made 124 14

Needs above 15 and 20 now - otherwise peeling down on buy stakes

2 32 pm

All changed again in last 5 -7 mins

I have the EU really wanting over 1000 - but also UCad and UJ wanting higher and then UChf wanting lower

All over the place - something as to give - and hopefully it will happen over this next 60 -90 mins

3 12 pm

Having break again

Will pop in before 5 00 pm

notice 3 02 pm was high on EU at 1004/5 and 3 03 pm at 1001 was the sell

3 12 pm

Having break again

Will pop in before 5 00 pm

notice 3 02 pm was high on EU at 1004/5 and 3 03 pm at 1001 was the sell

Roger that and having some tea myself, Thanks to Tar and Forexmospherian amongst others for posting here today, great work and certainly joined a few D.O.T.S. together.
Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Nick

those guys are talking about 500-1000 pips per morning session.....and I think I am entitled to ask for a real live trade to confirm those absurd claim, don't you think?

Well they do not have to and that is their prerogative but for what I am concerned I am moving on unless they put they money where they mouth is.

I was not excited about my live call, I was just indicating what a live call is (because there is another version of a live call that only F understands)...... said that I am having enough of all this nonsense and wish not to continue with this never ending business, this is F thread and I am closing the door on the way out and I strongly believe all this is very much misleading and it is not even close of what trading is about.

Thank you for your post. Need to trade.

1000 pips in the morning session...lol.

Fzsy.
id be careful otherwise sir g will not include you in his book.
only kidding gang

4 05 pm

Just had a quick look at hour TW starting at 3 51pm

All kicked of with dollar strength again - quick rises on Uchf and UJ / EJ

EU sell off from 1001 made 0956 before the spikes and manipulations started ;-)

Painting by numbers and joining the D.O.T.S. up - all part of our trading ;-)))

Have a great weekend to all T2W members

Will be popping back some time later on - but finished now intraday trading for Friday

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.