Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malaguti

I know you are unfortunately no fan at all of my methods etc - but i will say - you are welcome to join in and follow or participate when ever you want

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

We don't all have to be fans F. My methods would not suit you, but they sure as hell work. I don't regret anyone not following my methods, in fact better for me they don't :sneaky:
and you should know by now I don't hate anyone, I'm just playing with you mate
I wouldn't want you to go, I have far too much fun nipping into this thread every now and again and seeing what else you've dreamt up :LOL:

Good Morning F,

Would I be right in assuming the above screenshots are from your trading account, rather than MajorMagnums, is this correct.

If so I have a question.

I see from the above you have entered some trades at circa $160/pip, and your usual stops start of at around 5-7 pips, but are later tightened.

That means on a $20,000 account your original risk per trade is around 4-6%. That seems like a little :eek::eek: for you, as you always seem to champion less than 0.5% risk.

I look forward to your response.

Best
John.

Hi John

Unfortunately - You are wrong on a lot of your assumptions here

If you go back through this particular thread you will see that I have several capital accounts with the main one being with Capital - circa $50 - $70K ( depends on the week )

You will see comments at least 10 times - that I would never ever show you one of my own live capital account statements - in any detail.

In fact John - I am sure you know that.

Go back to what CV commented on - ie the credibility of any thread not showing ANY statements or ANY live calls

My reply was to say he was WRONG

There as been daily or part session live statements provided by at least 6 different traders on this thread

There as been live calls provided by as many as 20 + traders - including myself - on a regular basis

Would I ever trade with 4 -6 % or higher on a $50k + account - no way with a first entries - but then are you sure you fully understand PPND and its many various attributes??

Would I enter a scalp trade on a $500 or $1000 account on 4 -6% stake - No problem - but would certainly not recommend it for normal FX traders

Hope that helps clarify your concerns

Good Trading

Regards

F

We don't all have to be fans F. My methods would not suit you, but they sure as hell work. I don't regret anyone not following my methods, in fact better for me they don't :sneaky:
and you should know by now I don't hate anyone, I'm just playing with you mate
I wouldn't want you to go, I have far too much fun nipping into this thread every now and again and seeing what else you've dreamt up :LOL:

But really Malaguti - it would not make a blind bit of difference if 10 or 100 retail traders followed your FX methods to the letter - the market is big enough that it does not matter.

In fact any retail Fx traders method that works on under say 25 lots will never ever be a problem for the FX market - its only when the market see its working on 100+ lots per pip with multi professional bodies and traders using it that then it might get its supercomputers working on ways to make it less effective

So the idea of not sharing winning strategies is really total cr@p

The main thing is the markets are dynamic - so fine tuning and evolution rather than revolution will always be required - but experienced traders know that anyway.

Good Trading and hopefully i will always keep you amused ;)

Regards

F

:sleep:
But really Malaguti - it would not make a blind bit of difference if 10 or 100 retail traders followed your FX methods to the letter - the market is big enough that it does not matter.

In fact any retail Fx traders method that works on under say 25 lots will never ever be a problem for the FX market - its only when the market see its working on 100+ lots per pip with multi professional bodies and traders using it that then it might get its supercomputers working on ways to make it less effective

So the idea of not sharing winning strategies is really total cr@p

The main thing is the markets are dynamic - so fine tuning and evolution rather than revolution will always be required - but experienced traders know that anyway.

Good Trading and hopefully i will always keep you amused ;)

Regards

F

Reactions: tar
hey all

sorry ive been away - tied up on my consultancy work

I see some great activity this week - plenty of calls and plenty of traders participating

that's great - good to see

N

hey all

sorry ive been away - tied up on my consultancy work

I see some great activity this week - plenty of calls and plenty of traders participating

that's great - good to see

N

Hi N

Hope all is going well

Its been a busy week trading wise - and a fun one on this thread towards the end of the week when all the nutters came out to play.

GL with your projects and look forward to when you can join in again

Regards

F

Hi John

Unfortunately - You are wrong on a lot of your assumptions here

If you go back through this particular thread you will see that I have several capital accounts with the main one being with Capital - circa $50 - $70K ( depends on the week )

You will see comments at least 10 times - that I would never ever show you one of my own live capital account statements - in any detail.

In fact John - I am sure you know that.

Go back to what CV commented on - ie the credibility of any thread not showing ANY statements or ANY live calls

My reply was to say he was WRONG

There as been daily or part session live statements provided by at least 6 different traders on this thread

There as been live calls provided by as many as 20 + traders - including myself - on a regular basis

Would I ever trade with 4 -6 % or higher on a $50k + account - no way with a first entries - but then are you sure you fully understand PPND and its many various attributes??

Would I enter a scalp trade on a $500 or $1000 account on 4 -6% stake - No problem - but would certainly not recommend it for normal FX traders

Hope that helps clarify your concerns

Good Trading

Regards

F

I feel you are being unnecessarily defensive, even though my question was sincere, thus i shall leave you be.

Have a pleasant Sunday.

Best
John.

Hi all,

This is my first post on this forum, so let me introduce myself.
I started trading 3.5 years ago. The first two being totally unprofitable. Then I removed all indi from charts left only 21 ema, studied and participated in Al Brooks Strategy and Trading Room. After a year of fully devoting all my time in his strategy, I now have a very good understanding of PA, yet whatever profits a make afternoon hours on the ES, I lose it in the morning trading the EU. It just doesn’t follow up the 5 min TF so good as ES does. ie all the high probabilities patterns that AL teaches have a very high win percentage in ES but in EU a total different story. You have to do a lot cherry picking on the 5 Minute, which ruins the essence of scalping.
A week ago I stepped upon Forexmospherian threads and tried to set my charts as his and give it a try. It took me some time to figure out the setting for the LR in Sierra Platform (the settings are extremely different), one week to watch PA on 1Min chart, that I had never opened nor Imagined I would dare to trade, and on Friday I place my live trades, along the line that Mr Forexmospherian suggest. My set up was the 1 min Chart as per Forexmospherian and next to it my standard 5 min as per Al Brook. I even set my charts and traded the ES the same way. And good God, I did finish the Day with a 75 Win rate, 15% up on my Account. I Traded the GBP(Futures), EUR(Futures), and Afternoon the ES. Yet all my losses incurred from EU, but at the end of the day, I won around 80 net pips in currencies and 8 points in ES.
LR really helped me a lot. I still have to understand the way Mr. Forexmospherian reads PS, and what he sees.

Since Trading is really boring, I really enjoy your companionship in these daily live calls, and hope I am welcomed to your company.

Thank you Mr. Forexmospherian
JRA.

Just 15% in a day it sucks i know dont give up hang in there , you are going to make it eventually , as a newb it is expected to make 15-25% day in day out but after getting more experience you will do much better . I doubled my account on Friday with 100% win rate all documented here in advance . You and Forexmospherian and Sir G are all welcome to post your calls here .

Tar 3PPNDX

@tar
I really wouldn’t care less for what you think. It’s people like you why I avoid public forums. But I see a genuine guy at his 60 trying to give free his experience, and I wouldn’t mind riding along with him in this Journey and try to take something out of it.

For everybody else that follows along with Mr. Forexmospherian, I am going to post three charts with a losing trade that I took on EUR on 28/5 and explain why had I followed Forexmospherian Charts I wouldn’t take the trade.

First thing I want to say that I do trade for a living nowadays, and although I am highly profitable at ES, I need to find my way on FX, and during that weekend I studied and understood some of the mistakes I had made on EUR, as I understood the significance of interim S&R. Don’t rush to come to fast conclusion for the way I trade because I can’t explain it nor articulate it.

Now on the following chart of 28/5 on 5 TF of EUR, the day started with a trading range, and I have learned to play this with limit orders, ie buying below bars, selling above bars and scalp. But although I do play that way the ES, the EUR have burned me a lot of times, so I had decided to wait for the trend to reveal itself and take a second entry from the MA.

So, after waiting for 4 hours, eventually it broke the trend line at “A”(I draw trendline for the session I am trading), and I was expecting to retest the previous high or the break point, but that thing kept going down. So I kept waiting until point B, where on the ES I would have sold with a limit order above the first bullish bar but as I told earlier I hate limit orders on EUR (until I put on my back some years of exp). After point B, it makes a LL and pulls back at the MA with a nice bear bar at point 1. Now from that new LL it is a first entry short, but at the same time it is a double top with point B and all double top or bottom are second entries. So I Placed a stop entry short one tick below that bear bar for a 14 tick scalp with an initial stop loss one tick above it (14 tick/pips). Now as soon as it filled me the next bar (entry Bar) reversed, so thinking I entered on a trap I moved my stop loss one tick above it once it closed, and took me out thereafter with a 5 tick loss.
Now I am going to mention again that these setups on the ES have a win percentage of >=60%. And the fact that we had I nice move down with no climatic bars, made me feel confident. But **** happens.

I kept debating with myself that it hadn’t properly tested the previous high after the break out or the break out point. And voila, as EUR does always the best levels that you wait to take the trade (the retest at least at of the break point at A), comes with a spike at news, which with a time based chart is impossible to take (Risk Wise). Ps,I really was so eager to short it that forgot the pending news:mad:

Along with the 5TF chart, I am attaching a 233tick chart (tick charts on futures have different setting from spot marlet), and a 1 Min chart with Forexmospherian LR, and ask you self if you would have taken that trade I took or waited for his TW, and Interim level at the break out point A to short up there for a swing.
Needless to say why together with the way I trade it helped me on Friday to collect some nice pips.

@Mr. Forexmospherian
Srry for taken space from your thread, but I wanted to show disbelievers how your method if you already have sound knowledge of PA, really helps a lot.

And I would take your offer, riding along with you.

Best Regards from Athens
JRA

PS: The charts are from EUR Futures and set up with chicago time RTH 07:20/14:00, ETH 17:00/16:00

Attachments

• EUR-201506-GLOBEX [M]  5 Min   #3 2015-05-31  17_51_41.907.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [M] 5 Min #3 2015-05-31 17_51_41.907.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 302
  • EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  233 Trades  #9 2015-05-31  17_52_24.012.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 233 Trades #9 2015-05-31 17_52_24.012.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 142
  • EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M]  1 Min   #7 2015-05-31  17_53_06.164.png
    EUR-201506-GLOBEX [CB] [M] 1 Min #7 2015-05-31 17_53_06.164.png
    110 KB · Views: 152
Tomorrow going to make 312 pips . Will show the disbelievers that it can be done .

Tomorrow going to make 312 pips . Will show the disbelievers that it can be done .

dissers and haters Tar
and its not about the number of pips, its about the %ge gain on an account, but never risking more than £X/pip on my 5 pip stop when a trend in one direction is 3 pips (never understand that one) on my tick chart (oh no its not a tick chart its a 5 second tick chart, no wait, whats a tick as I'm confused now that I reached pro status with more than 10,000 hours).....shotgun ready..BOOM

@tar
I really wouldn’t care less for what you think. It’s people like you why I avoid public forums. But I see a genuine guy at his 60 trying to give free his experience, and I wouldn’t mind riding along with him in this Journey and try to take something out of it.

For everybody else that follows along with Mr. Forexmospherian, I am going to post three charts with a losing trade that I took on EUR on 28/5 and explain why had I followed Forexmospherian Charts I wouldn’t take the trade.

First thing I want to say that I do trade for a living nowadays, and although I am highly profitable at ES, I need to find my way on FX, and during that weekend I studied and understood some of the mistakes I had made on EUR, as I understood the significance of interim S&R. Don’t rush to come to fast conclusion for the way I trade because I can’t explain it nor articulate it.

Now on the following chart of 28/5 on 5 TF of EUR, the day started with a trading range, and I have learned to play this with limit orders, ie buying below bars, selling above bars and scalp. But although I do play that way the ES, the EUR have burned me a lot of times, so I had decided to wait for the trend to reveal itself and take a second entry from the MA.

So, after waiting for 4 hours, eventually it broke the trend line at “A”(I draw trendline for the session I am trading), and I was expecting to retest the previous high or the break point, but that thing kept going down. So I kept waiting until point B, where on the ES I would have sold with a limit order above the first bullish bar but as I told earlier I hate limit orders on EUR (until I put on my back some years of exp). After point B, it makes a LL and pulls back at the MA with a nice bear bar at point 1. Now from that new LL it is a first entry short, but at the same time it is a double top with point B and all double top or bottom are second entries. So I Placed a stop entry short one tick below that bear bar for a 14 tick scalp with an initial stop loss one tick above it (14 tick/pips). Now as soon as it filled me the next bar (entry Bar) reversed, so thinking I entered on a trap I moved my stop loss one tick above it once it closed, and took me out thereafter with a 5 tick loss.
Now I am going to mention again that these setups on the ES have a win percentage of >=60%. And the fact that we had I nice move down with no climatic bars, made me feel confident. But **** happens.

I kept debating with myself that it hadn’t properly tested the previous high after the break out or the break out point. And voila, as EUR does always the best levels that you wait to take the trade (the retest at least at of the break point at A), comes with a spike at news, which with a time based chart is impossible to take (Risk Wise). Ps,I really was so eager to short it that forgot the pending news:mad:

Along with the 5TF chart, I am attaching a 233tick chart (tick charts on futures have different setting from spot marlet), and a 1 Min chart with Forexmospherian LR, and ask you self if you would have taken that trade I took or waited for his TW, and Interim level at the break out point A to short up there for a swing.
Needless to say why together with the way I trade it helped me on Friday to collect some nice pips.

@Mr. Forexmospherian
Srry for taken space from your thread, but I wanted to show disbelievers how your method if you already have sound knowledge of PA, really helps a lot.

Best Regards from Athens
JRA

PS: The charts are from EUR Futures and set up with chicago time RTH 07:20/14:00, ETH 17:00/16:00
I see you joined the cult already,just make sure you dont catch that PPND that they all seem afflicted with

Last edited:
@tar

@Mr. Forexmospherian

Best Regards from Athens
JRA

Dear iroukis,

Well done for explaining your Trading Journey and well done for speaking about ForeXmospherian in such a positive light, for it is well deserved. Congratulations on your trading success so far but try to remember Traders here are not equal in mindset, intelligence, character nor experience and many have not even reached puberty yet but if they grow some Gonads they might have something useful to say but very much doubt it.

I understand that it can be difficult talking on a Forum for the very first time, especially if a Thread post is as popular and is as supported as this one. To go on, ForeXmospherian has written probably the most popular Thread ever known to T2W and is a credit to site owners and some of the moderators and rightfully so. However, this comes as no surprise to fellow ForeXmospherians everywhere.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Dear iroukis,

Well done for explaining your Trading Journey and well done for speaking about ForeXmospherian in such a positive light, for it is well deserved. Congratulations on your trading success so far but try to remember Traders here are not equal in mindset, intelligence, character nor experience and many have not even reached puberty yet but if they grow some Gonads they might have something useful to say but very much doubt it.

I understand that it can be difficult talking on a Forum for the very first time, especially if a Thread post is as popular and is as supported as this one. To go on, ForeXmospherian has written probably the most popular Thread ever known to T2W and is a credit to site owners and some of the moderators and rightfully so. However, this comes as no surprise to fellow ForeXmospherians everywhere.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

I have already regret it since someone posted already my real Credential on that picture. And I do take my privacy very seriously. I have already reported it. If they don't take it down ASAP I am out of here. Hope the moderators will show some respect.
In the meantime thank you very much and looking forward for some company among others prof retail traders in this lonely business.
Best Regards,
JRA

I have already regret it since someone posted already my real Credential on that picture. And I do take my privacy very seriously. I have already reported it. If they don't take it down ASAP I am out of here. Hope the moderators will show some respect.
In the meantime thank you very much and looking forward for some company among others prof retail traders in this lonely business.
Best Regards,
JRA

You have already worked out who is who in life, within a few moments of arriving on this Thread. The pattern here is a repeat cycle.
Call of the Thread :
MATTHEW 7:6

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

dissers and haters Tar
and its not about the number of pips, its about the %ge gain on an account, but never risking more than £X/pip on my 5 pip stop when a trend in one direction is 3 pips (never understand that one) on my tick chart (oh no its not a tick chart its a 5 second tick chart, no wait, whats a tick as I'm confused now that I reached pro status with more than 10,000 hours).....shotgun ready..BOOM

Hi Malguti

See wrong again in my opinion - are you ex commercial maybe ?

Its not all about % gain on an account - yes important - but its not the "be all" or the "one thing" in isolation - similar as neither is win ratios / RR's and even that silly Sharpe ratio on retail accounts. ( total waste of time - after all its an investment ratio)

But commercial guys would not understand that - as they have been taught differently and so common sense does not seem to always fit with their "agenda" etc

Surely the main thing is money made with minimum risk

So I would prefer to trade a $150k account - stakes of 0 2% even - never have a drawdown of over 3% and only make 15 or 20% gains per month ( of course none compounded- thats another recipe for disaster for retailers ) than make 50% gains per week or month on a $1000 account whilst risking drawdowns of say 25 or 35%. and using stakes of 5% or more

Forget % gains and pips - its pound notes in your bank the main reason we trade - do the investing elsewhere after you have made all your gains trading etc etc

Also as I am sure you know - there is a 5 second tick chart in FX - totally different to a tick charts on non FX products - were volumes come into the equations. Volumes in FX will never be truthful - its non regulated with dark pools and illegal brokers - time is of far more importance - another fact most FX gurus and teachers never really discuss enough

I did my 10k hours all trading the "coalface" - not just studying books and outdated formula and methods of the past -ie pre 2004 but purely in FX - nothing else - that's why I am so good:p

Good Trading Malaguti and pop in and have a laugh any time you want - no problem

Regards

F

Best Regards,
JRA

Hi iroukis / JRA

Saw your comments and charts

Will try and explain more this week in this forum - but as Sir G said - with so many jealous haters around - its not always easy - although luckily - they have not got a clue on what I will be on about - as shown by them not understanding all the previous pages of information - and not just on this thread but the other ones here in the forum.

Not around all day tomorrow - dentist appointment and some other domestic jobs - but still hope to get in a minimum 5 hr over the full day starting Pre EO

Good Trading and have a good week

Regards

F

Monday 1st June 2015 - Pre Opens

A very Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Monday June 1st - a new week and a new month

Back to the serious part of Forex Intraday trading - ie making profitable trades on key pairs at key times and key levels that should give us a higher probability than the normal methods used by less experienced traders etc.

You will never be 100% correct intraday trading if you are taking more than 10+ trades per day or session - we will always have losses on our statements - but the whole key to my method is to keep the losses as low and as small as possible - whilst taking profits from the 65 - 70 - 75 - 80%+ of all trades that end up as winners - resulting in a net gain - ie every session or day.

To achieve these type of results from what is a random dynamic manipulated market is not easy - or simple - but its all possible when you become more experienced and use a method that is difficult to follow and implement - but once mastered - its one of the best ways of achieving great returns on a continual basis.

It will not be for every trader and as Major Magnum has shown - it might take 6 to 9 months to really start to achieve a good consistently and then its all down to a traders commitment,mindset, study, etc etc to achieve the type of results others may laugh at - but are certainly possible.

I will cover the main pairs I normally trade as normal along with updates and key levels etc etc as well as post the odd charts.

I did yesterday post 2 x 5 min charts on the EU and GU - and of course do the same on the EJ / AU / UCad / Uchf and also look at the EA and the odd other pair that might be of interest due to news items or its particular technical set up.

I will not be trying to call every scalp - but then again if you are following my methods using a tick or one min LR chart along with the TW's and key times - they are easier to spot.

All inputs from FX Intraday traders are welcome - calls - charts - questions etc
etc

Have a good day and a great June

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.