Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fungus would have a mental health problem if he did not Q.U.E.S.T.I.O.N.
and blindly B.E.L.I.E.V.E.D
Just saying Sir g

Dear itspossible,

A wonderful reply and to take that to the next level would suggest the following:
This does deserve a lengthy response but the message here is a poignant reminder to some and a revelation to others, drawing a line to where perhaps ones mindset should be. Again, perhaps the suggestion should be, it is absolutely necessary to formulate a repeatable trading strategy which is written down and followed week in and week out. The importance of this cannot be overstated enough but once found, should allow one to not just simply believe in but more so, to K.N.O.W. what one is doing and or about to do.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

I didn't think T.H.I.S. thread could get any worse !

I was R.I.G.H.T. it hasn't.....looks like T.A.R. has taken on boards A.L.L. the lessons and is now C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G. it ! Well done T.A.R. B.R.A.V.O.

I only have one question........... W.H.Y. A.M. I. T.Y.P.I.N.G. I.N. C.O.L.O.U.R. A.N.D. C.A.P.S. A.N.D. D.O.T.S. !!!!!

I didn't think T.H.I.S. thread could get any worse !

I was R.I.G.H.T. it hasn't.....looks like T.A.R. has taken on boards A.L.L. the lessons and is now C.R.E.A.M.I.N.G. it ! Well done T.A.R. B.R.A.V.O.

I only have one question........... W.H.Y. A.M. I. T.Y.P.I.N.G. I.N. C.O.L.O.U.R. A.N.D. C.A.P.S. A.N.D. D.O.T.S. !!!!!

itspossible you have R.S.I

Try slow stochastics ;)

I do have a lot of respect for you all but i thought sir g was a little bit nasty to fungus.hugs to you all
tumblr_lgtvb2poxX1qd8ocoo1_400.png

Dear itspossible,

A wonderful reply and to take that to the next level would suggest the following:
This does deserve a lengthy response but the message here is a poignant reminder to some and a revelation to others, drawing a line to where perhaps ones mindset should be. Again, perhaps the suggestion should be, it is absolutely necessary to formulate a repeatable trading strategy which is written down and followed week in and week out. The importance of this cannot be overstated enough but once found, should allow one to not just simply believe in but more so, to K.N.O.W. what one is doing and or about to do.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)
I agree fully with that.

Dear itspossible,

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Get lost "little cowboy", your words are full of BS as with your claim of four digit pips in the morning session (biggest joke I heard from years).....Your advertising video shows your needs to be recognised and your intention to manipulate and brain wash others, you have an hidden agenda here which only time will unfold.

I am surprise the administrators have not taken any action yet and banned you from here, but I am sure they have their eyes on you. Until then I am departing from here, I have not intention to spend my time with people of your level.

Fugazsy.

Fugazsy,
Get some sleep and stop saying goodbye over and over, we all know you will be right back.

You just modified this post (clearly edited) , the original was saying "that you never made any claim and was only fruit of my imagination", you knew your were going to be caught and you quickly changed it, but I already prepared you a reply confirming you also as a liar, here below:

"Little" cowboy, now you are denying it, a clear sign of a scambag, but there are clear evidence that you are a clown, this is your post:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4494.html#post2549374

and when I questioned it, you did not deny, actually you confirmed to me with a "like":

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4494.html#post2549378

and only F came to your rescue at my following post, it took him a while to reply clearly embarrassed by your claim....

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4494.html#post2549462

I came back just to expose your true colours "little" cowboy. You are the biggest joke I encounter after a long time.

Last edited:
So you came back for about the 10th time after saying goodbye, you wont be back and so theres a surprise, not.
Secondly you have taken this out of the context for the banter in the room at the time. So well done for believing your own propaganda and well done for the foul language in the posts you keep hanging up. Now take a look at your own posts and the pips you said wont pay your rent.
Try MATTHEW 7:5 and then get some sleep.

Last edited:
So you came back for about the 10th time after saying goodbye, you wont be back and so theres a surprise, not.
Secondly you have taken this out of the context for the banter in the room at the time. So well done for believing your own propaganda and well done for the foul language in the posts you keep hanging up. Now take a look at your own posts and the pips you said wont pay your rent.
Try MATTHEW 7:5 and then get some sleep.

Why did you cancelled your post saying that you never claimed it and was just my imagination? Can you answer that "little cowboy"? I tell you why, because you have been caught as what you are. You are not a trader you are a fool and you are done.

I trade every day and when I make 80-100 pips is a great day for me, having someone like you coming to the community and flashing thousands of pips like nothing makes me think and makes me untitled to ask questions. You have not answers because you are not a trader and as a member of this community it is my right and my only motivation to point the fact that you are not what you are trying to project to others and the reality of trading is much further away of what you are trying to propagandate for your own self motifs. P.U.N.T.0.

Last edited:
Guys I like a bit of a fight and banter but come on...

Make a thread just for claims and counter claims and let's move on here please.

Probably because you think it's funny rather than immature. Instead why not encourage some decorum and help the thread to get back on topic.

Probably because you think it's funny rather than immature. Instead why not encourage some decorum and help the thread to get back on topic.

I'll tell you what's funny Nick, the fact that this thread is called "live calls" and yet there have never been any, let alone the fact that not a single statement has been posted to back up any of these wild pip claims.

Tar has demonstrated beyond doubt that anyone can trade this fantasy method and make oodles of imaginary pips.

Thread back on topic indeed !

wurd 2 yo mumma

KINELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

The haterz gonna hayte, hate, h8, hait, heayte and the walters gonna walt, walt, walt, walt, walt I shake one off, I shake one off oo oo....ooooooooahhhhhhh!

I swear the forexmuthaphukkas are gonna be in teh news soon 4 mynippulating teh 4rex markets i was watching their trades go through t'other day on the old currenex platform whilst I was waiting for signals on the 4hr tf e/u it's clear their brokherz r mirroring their traydes as they r so great that the brokherz want a piece of the 4rexmphukkas pie.

i'm knew here n just fort i wud post as a thirst timer to say that this thread is a god send as i have bagged circa 465 paps just this morning and feel that its all startin 2 sink in. cant wait to see what tommoz brings probs 900 paps or sow.

toodles

Last edited:
I l.i.k.e t.u.g.j.o.b.s.w.i.t.h.s.i.l.k.g.l.o.v.e.s.a.n.d.1.0.4.0.w.e.i.g.h.t.f.u.l.l.y.s.y.n.t.h.e.t.i.c.d.i.e.s.e.l.e.n.g.i.n.e.o.i.l

Status
Not open for further replies.