Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Busy morning Tar - hope its been good for you - have not got a clue on indices and Gold etc - but should imagine you know what you are doing on those instruments anyway

Time to have a quick break now

I am out at 7 50 am for maybe an hour - but will be around for at least 2 hrs this morning and then 1 hr over lunch and at least 2 hrs later on this afternoon

Back for end of this half hr TW first

Well Tar seems to have done OK -

UJ now made 122 69

EJ - 133 83

EU - 0906

GU - 5410 - missed out on that pair

As already said - will not be here for London Open - but should be back after 8 40 am

See you later guys

I got all my pips for today already but feel like I had a few cycles in the washing machine.. very fast market in Dax

Well Tar seems to have done OK -

UJ now made 122 69

EJ - 133 83

EU - 0906

GU - 5410 - missed out on that pair

As already said - will not be here for London Open - but should be back after 8 40 am

See you later guys

8 43 am

Back now for an hour or two with a quick dog walk and a bacon sarnie in between

Having a quick look at charts and ideally i want to sell the EU and GU after their present retraces

Ideally on the EU under 0930 / 35 area - all depends on present low at 0885 lasting over 30 mins with no breach

GU - ideally want to sell again under 5440 / 45 - that again depends on current low - 5397 lasting 30 mins with no breach

UJ

8 46 am

Topped so far at 122 74 - and as been a scalp sell since after 8 00 am - but not in it atm

Wanting to buy again above 122 23/ 25 area if I can

I got all my pips for today already but feel like I had a few cycles in the washing machine.. very fast market in Dax

Hi Nick

It's been a bit manic this morning - glad I had a break

European Open seems to have got things going again after the Bank Holiday of yesterday - although the Asian session looked quite busy

Trouble is now - we might get a few hours of boredom again now - and even some BTTZ tease zones going on

No real red news this morning but a couple at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm on the US Dollar

Glad you started the week of well (y)

UJ

8 46 am

Topped so far at 122 74 - and as been a scalp sell since after 8 00 am - but not in it atm

Wanting to buy again above 122 23/ 25 area if I can

UJ

1ST scalp buy been from 8 51/ 2 am at 46/47 area - got the feeling that might stall in the 63 -70 area though

If we stay under 70 then maybe a try under 40 to the 23/25 area ??

Status
Not open for further replies.