Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
UJ

1ST scalp buy been from 8 51/ 2 am at 46/47 area - got the feeling that might stall in the 63 -70 area though

If we stay under 70 then maybe a try under 40 to the 23/25 area ??

UJ

9 32 am

Price so far made 122 65 and not really given up on trying higher

Can only look for scalps sells to hold on under 55 - 50 and 40 for a test of 25 / 30 area

Above theses interim supports areas still a scalp buy with R's at 70 - 76 and 80

EJ

9 34 am

Similar to UJ now and out of sync with EU falls

All down to a weak yen - price still trying up on EJ and at 74 atm - but need over 80 and 85 to stay with any buys longer etc

EU

9 39 AM

For me now under 0910 its still in sell mode to test 0880 and lower

Ideally want to buy EU above 0840 or 50 if all lined up later on in session

UJ

1ST scalp buy been from 8 51/ 2 am at 46/47 area - got the feeling that might stall in the 63 -70 area though

If we stay under 70 then maybe a try under 40 to the 23/25 area ??

UJ

9 32 am

Price so far made 122 65 and not really given up on trying higher

Can only look for scalps sells to hold on under 55 - 50 and 40 for a test of 25 / 30 area

Above theses interim supports areas still a scalp buy with R's at 70 - 76 and 80

UJ

Best calls of the morning over last 45 mins

That scalp buy worth approx 32 pips

Dont know whether over 85 + is on now or not

Back for 10 00 am TW

10 01 am

Normally one of the big FX movers is the Gbp / Jpy - GJ - its know as the "beast" because it does have big moves

This morning though - the UJ as move up approximately the same as the GJ - ie approx 100 pips in last 3-4 hrs or so

EU

9 39 AM

For me now under 0910 its still in sell mode to test 0880 and lower

Ideally want to buy EU above 0840 or 50 if all lined up later on in session

EU

10 13 am

Was not able to get under 0880 and although I did not take scalp buy after 10 00 am - expected it to stall around 0910

However - It did'nt and made 0915 - suggesting that we might be trying for a turn again

We would need back over 0930 and 50 for buys to be held on - as both still in a Bearish PS .

For clue is 30 min rule again

Gold is looking to give more .... will buy above 1197 and short below 1194

UJ

Best calls of the morning over last 45 mins

That scalp buy worth approx 32 pips

Dont know whether over 85 + is on now or not

Back for 10 00 am TW

UJ

its made so far 122 87 and after 10 05 and 10 09 am was a scalp sell for now

Would need under 122 50 and 45 to drop out the bullish PS for intraday scalp buys

GU

10 20 am

Not mentioned it much today - missed out on early falls as was in EU / UJ and EJ instead

The last low as gone over 30 mins with no breach

Its still in a bearish PS under 5450 and 40 - but could try a larger retrace and if EU is also finding supports then - might be start of a turn again

GM F and Co.....

How things going around here? Only made one scalp myself today +10, looking for another.......

GM F and Co.....

How things going around here? Only made one scalp myself today +10, looking for another.......

Hi Fugazsy

Had a look at you EU chart and ideally would like falls to 0840/50 - and then a turn and buys on again above 0950 and 1000

That might be too much fortune telling for now - but agree with your chart set up on your thread

Its been hectic on yen crosses

The yen as been weak and it showed in Asian session and from Opens

You don't get 100 pip rises in a morning in afew hrs on the UJ that often

EU was mad earlier on but for me under 0950 and 40 always favoured lower

So far taken 10 trades with 4 left on with 30% stakes - so a very busy morning - with only 2 small losses

Regards

F

GU

10 20 am

Not mentioned it much today - missed out on early falls as was in EU / UJ and EJ instead

The last low as gone over 30 mins with no breach

Its still in a bearish PS under 5450 and 40 - but could try a larger retrace and if EU is also finding supports then - might be start of a turn again

GU

10 51 am

A scalp buy again

GU could not make back over 5425 to hold any scalp buys on longer

Not in this last sell that's seen a test on morning low - but we need to breach under 5380 to stay with sells and we did not do it

Hi Fugazsy

Had a look at you EU chart and ideally would like falls to 0840/50 - and then a turn and buys on again above 0950 and 1000

That might be too much fortune telling for now - but agree with your chart set up on your thread

Its been hectic on yen crosses

The yen as been weak and it showed in Asian session and from Opens

You don't get 100 pip rises in a morning in afew hrs on the UJ that often

EU was mad earlier on but for me under 0950 and 40 always favoured lower

So far taken 10 trades with 4 left on with 30% stakes - so a very busy morning - with only 2 small losses

Regards

F

F

WD.

yes much easier at the opening, was not around then........I am scalping the tight range..

11 00 am

Got the feeling the EU and GU are being crafty - ie trying to pull in more bears etc - but meanwhile buys orders coming in trying to make larger retraces up.

Not mention AU this morning - but that was like EU and GU - ie in a bearish PS - but as since pulled back more than the other 2 - suggesting some dollar weakness coming through and backed u with no new highs on UJ

Status
Not open for further replies.