Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning F,

I am sure it has been covered before but if you would kindly save me the time and answer please.
When you enter your trades do you enter them all on the same stake, (I think I recall not always) and if not is that because the trade meets ALMOST all of your conditions for entry but not entirely all?

Being new to scalping fx, last week I found myself entering some trades more aggressively and adding faster than other trades. I understand our goal is to make money but I like the pip collecting notion and I run the risk of some of these trades skewing my pips total in a good and bad way.

I had three scalp trades at one time last week and I was thinking how do you guys do it, especially NVP with his unreal amount of trades some days. Yes I know I need more practice and it is akin to learning to drive and thinking 'how will I ever be able to do this all at once'. A big hats off to you guys especially being able to do it for so many years.

Anyway, I am here 'spongelike' and ready for another great week with you all here and hopefully we all get plenty of pips by Friday.

Gl F and all.

Morning Nick

You are correct - I don't enter new scalps always with the same stake size - it all depends on many factors and I will explain them a little later on this morning - in more detail.

Looking forward to another good week

All the best

Regards

F

Tuesday 26th May 2015 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

The last week of the month of May - and a short one with yesterday being a Bank Holiday around a lot of the World.

The Asian session as been busier than yesterdays main day sessions - which is unusual - it as lead to further rises with key Dollar pairs - such as the UChf and UJ - which as resulted in price falls on the EU / GU etc

I was up earlier again this morning and although not in time for a 5 39 am or 5 51am scalp sell on the EU - caught a nice scalp sell on it and the EJ after 6 01 am resulting in my first 12 pips of the morning at 70% stakes with 30% left on for now

Most morning I dont start scalping until 6 21 / 6 30 am KT's - and so ready for further scalps as I type.

Normal stuff again today - I will cover at least 4 pairs including the EU and my favourite the EJ.

I am also going the cover the UJ this week in a bit more detail - as it could have good potential - with a stronger dollar and maybe the Yen weakening

All input from other FX Intraday trader welcome - including charts - forecasts - ideas - questions etc etc

Have a great day and a good week

Regards

F

EU

6 37 am

Price as just hit a new morning low of so far 0928

I have left a 30% stake sell on from a previous scalp sell and have scalp bought at 0929/30 at 100% stake - hoping now that we stay under 0944 for now

For me the EU is in a bearish am PS session under 1000 and 0980

Bounces might try 0938 -44 area - but for now I am covered both ways .

I would be out the scalp buy if we drop under 30 and add to the scalp sell 30% under 0924

I would only stay with the scalp buy if we make above 0945 and 0950

EJ

6 43 am

As you might guess - similar set up to EU and for me in a bearish PS am session under 133 50

Low so far approx 133 10 and - yes did scalp buy at 21 - but still also in a 30% sell stake which I would hold on up to 33

GU

6 51 am

Not scalped it so far this morning

For me its in a bearish PS am session whilst price stays under 5500 and 5480

Low so far as been 5431/2 area and price currently around 5445/50 area

Would need back under 5440 and 33 to be scalp selling more

Lets move on then ...

Cable is either going up or down , i would buy above 1.5461 and short below 1.5440 .

Euro may go up but it may go down though i would short below 1.0925 and buy above 1.0950 . Not rocket science !

UJ

7 00 am

This pair is in a bullish am PS above 121 65 / 70 and is presently above its high of yesterday and trying 121 87 as I type

I will try and get a scalp buy on it to leave on later with 30% stakes - all depending on how far it pullbacks

Meanwhile 7 00 am EO quick falls again on the EU and EJ

EJ is suffering but then again it may break through , i would buy above 133.40 and short below 133.15 .

Fdax its on the way , i would buy above 11825 and short below 11800 ... easy .

Gold my favorite , i would buy above 1210 and short below 1200 , good levels ...

EJ

6 43 am

As you might guess - similar set up to EU and for me in a bearish PS am session under 133 50

Low so far approx 133 10 and - yes did scalp buy at 21 - but still also in a 30% sell stake which I would hold on up to 33

EJ

7 12 am

Took me out of 30% sell at 33 - but still in 30% scalp buy from 21 which I would stay with above 133 22

Back under 18 and 14 - would be scalp selling again

EU

6 37 am

Price as just hit a new morning low of so far 0928

I have left a 30% stake sell on from a previous scalp sell and have scalp bought at 0929/30 at 100% stake - hoping now that we stay under 0944 for now

For me the EU is in a bearish am PS session under 1000 and 0980

Bounces might try 0938 -44 area - but for now I am covered both ways .

I would be out the scalp buy if we drop under 30 and add to the scalp sell 30% under 0924

I would only stay with the scalp buy if we make above 0945 and 0950

EU

7 18 am

Whilst EJ as been rising - along with UJ - the EU as fallen under 30 and 24 and just tested 15

Nice scalp sell (y)

UJ

7 00 am

This pair is in a bullish am PS above 121 65 / 70 and is presently above its high of yesterday and trying 121 87 as I type

I will try and get a scalp buy on it to leave on later with 30% stakes - all depending on how far it pullbacks

Meanwhile 7 00 am EO quick falls again on the EU and EJ

UJ

7 20 am

Weak Yen for sure this morning

UJ now just touched 122 37 and whilst we stay above 22 on pullbacks - still another scalp buy

My stop on 30% stake 121 99 for now and hope to leave it on

Status
Not open for further replies.