Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yen crosses

Interesting - UJ was a scalp buy from hr change - but EJ a scalp sell - maybe showing more play going on again here

I do think the UJ needs now back over 75 and 80 to stay with any buys again - and maybe will fall under 122 60 and 55 and then test 122 35 / 40 main support area ?

To make it more interesting from 11 09 am - end of hr TW - the EU as now gone in sync with the EJ and both became scalp buys again

Trickery all within 15 mins or so taking place

Crazy PA again - caught out then on EU and EJ - out both as they go back into sells - but not jumping in again - will wait for PA to settle down first

Had 4 trades now with no pip gains - either nil or minus 2 or minus 3 pips - all part of scalping and intraday trading

UJ as remained nice and just tested under 122 60 on last fall - more supports at 47 / 50 - before main ones at 35 / 40 - thats if we drop that far

11 26 am

Personally - I dont think the EU as been that easy to trade today

Its played games - well you expect manipulation - but since 9 30 am its been in a 30 pip range and just made false teases to catch out scalpers

Meanwhile GU and UJ have been easier and although I have not traded AU - looks far easier again than EU

11 38 am

Will pop back in after Midday next - might not be here for 1 30 pm news though - but will be for 3 00 pm red news

Nothing much happening atm - other than trickery etc etc

UJ as become a scalp buy again at 11 31 am from 58/59 area but can only be held if we make over 75 and 80

Too much teasing for now - so hopefully next hour might be better

Had 4 trades now with no pip gains - either nil or minus 2 or minus 3 pips - all part of scalping and intraday trading

UJ as remained nice and just tested under 122 60 on last fall - more supports at 47 / 50 - before main ones at 35 / 40 - thats if we drop that far

you cannot get blood out of a stone...... maybe a 5 pip....but I am not keen on those, when is tight is has also bigger risks... only me......I am on the side

UJ ^ ok blindly followed, bought at 62 stop at b/e and bail if we can't get 75 by the hour?

GU

10 51 am

A scalp buy again

GU could not make back over 5425 to hold any scalp buys on longer

Not in this last sell that's seen a test on morning low - but we need to breach under 5380 to stay with sells and we did not do it

GU

11 58am

Just over an hour since this call on a GU buy

So far it made a 28 pip rise and still not at 5425 yet - topping atm at 5418 - but still trying

You are dead right Fugazsy - you cannot get blood out of a stone - and sometimes I dont know why i jump in new scalps for just 3 to 5 pips - although - some do turn good and make over 10 or 15 pips +

Pullbacks staying above 5407/ 8 on GU are possible scalp buys again

GU

11 58am

So far it made a 28 pip rise and still not at 5425 yet - topping atm at 5418 - but still trying

You are dead right Fugazsy - you cannot get blood out of a stone - and sometimes I dont know why i jump in new scalps for just 3 to 5 pips - although - some do turn good and make over 10 or 15 pips +

GU

12 02 pm

It did not make over 5419 and 17 or 16 was the sell

Now will 07/8 hold or will it be 5400 / 02 ??

I can imagine Major Magnum scalping like mad here - ie selling under 17 and buying above 05 / 6 and then selling again if we do a LH

Also Noticed UJ did not make near 75 or 80 - prices need to stay with new scalp buys

Since 11 52 it fell from 66 and now made 122 52

GU

11 58am

Impatience has the tendency to kick in....the reality is that in a tight rage the reaction can be wide to trigger the risk....unless the new extreme is faded to cover the opposite extreme.....

Impatience has the tendency to kick in....the reality is that in a tight rage the reaction can be wide to trigger the risk....unless the new extreme is faded to cover the opposite extreme.....

True

Also this is were the market or market makers are clever

When price is steady and calms down in a tight range - its normally manipulation leading to trickery and false clues etc

When you are not expecting the nice smooth rises and falls for say 20 or 40+ pips they happen - but sometimes all within 10 mins - to catch out so many traders using 30 min and 1 hour plus chart - they have to be in the trade already with a big enough stop to cope with the play etc etc

The name of the FX Intraday game - is fast fast - slow - fast - slow - slow - slow - catchy catchy - to scare - and make traders feel uncomfortable and therefore make their emotions lead before their logic ;-)#

Its a clever game assisted by super computers that really we cannot compete against and be correct 100% of the time

Still if you can master the play and then cherry pick your new trades with tight stops - you will make good money - as you know

EU now teasing above 0920 now ;-)

True

Also this is were the market or market makers are clever

When price is steady and calms down in a tight range - its normally manipulation leading to trickery and false clues etc

When you are not expecting the nice smooth rises and falls for say 20 or 40+ pips they happen - but sometimes all within 10 mins - to catch out so many traders using 30 min and 1 hour plus chart - they have to be in the trade already with a big enough stop to cope with the play etc etc

The name of the FX Intraday game - is fast fast - slow - fast - slow - slow - slow - catchy catchy - to scare - and make traders feel uncomfortable and therefore make their emotions lead before their logic ;-)#

Its a clever game assisted by super computers that really we cannot compete against and be correct 100% of the time

Still if you can master the play and then cherry pick your new trades with tight stops - you will make good money - as you know

EU now teasing above 0920 now ;-)

Yes, myself if I have patience I always make money....I like to enter where the others fail and to be able to to that patience is a must......when impatience kicks in I always lose and big...

Done for the day....ta

GU

after 12 21 pm and 12 30 pm and under 5415 the GU as gone back into a scalp sell - whilst the EJ and UJ have all been rising

The EU is just being manipulated for now

Above 0928 and 35 - buys - under 0907 and under 0900 - sells

Unfortunately will not be back until after 2 30 / 45 pm - will miss 1 30 pm news but should be here for 3 00 pm news

EU and EJ / UJ still teasing up - with EJ on another new session high

i expect pull backs and so will only leave 30% stake on with trailing stops - all set differently for now - and all in some amount of profit

GL

See you later

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.