Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great comeback,did your mommy tell you that when you were a kid to say to all the bold boys and girls that made fun of you

Oh no dont stop ,sure mofo can take the day off and you can step in again and post non stop comment after comment ,stating the bloody obvious after it happens

thanks T2windows

unlike you who posts absolutely nothing that tries to instruct ,help , teach or inform people ?

great track record on the new thread front mate - you must be real proud
N
At least I can say I know what i am talking about and all post are honest and truthful ...
What have you done to help,teach or inform
Sweet **** all ...oh ye you advertise your correlator crap that doesnt work ..dont make me laugh

sorry F for biting back using your thread ..............promised myself I wouldn't but cant help it

ok guys enough from me .........seriously if Trade2windows , Techquant and others want to hurl the brown stuff around at the threads ........then its up to the people here to ensure its moderated and for the true contributers here to continue to try to help if they want to

again stepping out as every minute of typing here is not making me money trading

cheers all
N

:LOL:
At least I can say I know what i am talking about and all post are honest and truthful ...
What have you done to help,teach or inform
Sweet **** all ...oh ye you advertise your correlator crap that doesnt work ..dont make me laugh

well it aint doing bad for me mate ..............:LOL::LOL:

superb

ok promise .........no more posts from me .......:LOL:....:cool:

sorry F for biting back using your thread ..............promised myself I wouldn't but cant help it

ok guys enough from me .........seriously if Trade2windows , Techquant and others want to hurl the brown stuff around at the threads ........then its up to the people here to ensure its moderated and for the true contributers here to continue to try to help if they want to

again stepping out as every minute of typing here is not making me money trading

cheers all
N

Yes dont worry N - I think he is a Joke and he thinks all of us are a Joke lol

Still you focus on your trading - and let him just carry on and similar i will ignore until he makes proper replies that are connected with FX trading

See you later N - and I am sure you have your levels sussed on the EU for now

Regards

Hi Shacau

I have seen you name many days down on the viewers list - in fact many days and months and had wondered how you might be getting on

I am really pleased that its making sense to you - I always said its not a simple system - its like the market complex and difficult - but when you suss it out - it all begins to make sense.

I know one thing that did effect Major M after he went live - he got a bit too confident a few times and ended up using very larger stake sizes for his capital account size and as you can realise - nothing is guaranteed and will work 100% - and so you can easily wipe out a few days profit if you try compounding too quickly and get some bad trades.

Th market is fluid and dynamic and every day on any pair there is maybe 10 -30 possible intraday trades available over 5 or 7+ pips available. Its just a case of reading all the clues - and there are lots with my method and then entering when you have as many things as possible on your side - ie time/ LR's/ PA / levels / TL's / correlations / etc etc

If you have any question or queries you have not worked out yourself yet - then by all means bring them up here and if I can thread any more light to assist - I am here to help

Regards

F

Thx F. Another good day! I've been trading 0.10 lots until I feel more confident trading with real money :)

I attached today's statement. I'm using a EA called Multi purpose trade manager for the SL. that's why you wont see any sl in the statement.

Attachments

• 28april.jpg
    28april.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 723
Thx F. Another good day! I've been trading 0.10 lots until I feel more confident trading with real money :)

I attached today's statement. I'm using a EA called Multi purpose trade manager for the SL. that's why you wont see any sl in the statement.

Very Well Done Shacau

That the way to do - trade with live money and get comfortable trading hundreds of live trades before you up the anti and start using large stakes

I made the mistake many years ago going over 5 and 10 lots to 20 and 25 lot - and it caused me great damage after a few bad days and 7 + consecutive losses - that did my head in and set me back nearly 6 months

Step by step and gain more and more confidence - and accept you will have the 2 or 3 losses etc - but your gains will be more

Keep it up - and please feel free to update this thread as and when you want to on your progress over the next few weeks and months

Good Trading to you

Regards

F

Both yesterday and today have been great trading days - and really Monday and Tuesday are hardly the best days of the week

I am on 30% stakes on the EJ pair - but have been just taking stakes off the EU and banking pips

Time for a quick break before that 3 00 pm US Dollar news

EU

3 02 pm

I have R's at 0970 /75 - then just under 1000 and 1006

We have good supports now from 0930 and 44 - so we should try and stay above them on any pullbacks

Looking at the interim R's on other bullish pairs - the immediate one that worries me is on the EJ - which I am still in a buy on 30% stakes

Many other pairs like GU and AU have room for higher - ie approx 20 pips or so

Will just have to see how it turns out after 3 09 pm

3 09 pm

EU

price now at 0976 and in the R area of 70 /75 still

Above 62 on any pullbacks - just scalp buy again - as still scalp bullish

EU

at 3 23 pm It made 0983 on my chart and then fell

Out last scalp buy but not scalp sold for now

Too many supports atm but if 60 lets go and 30 mins from 3 23 pm with no breach of high - well that might be it for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.