Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 49 pm

EU

price now at 0950 - but still cannot scalp buy just yet as think it might still test 40 / 45

Any scalp buy will need then a bounce over 65 to hold the buy on longer

Just having a look back over the day

EU made so far 0994 and still as good supports above 0960 - over 130 pips up from low of day - and also over 5 pullbacks during the day worth 25 pips or more

GU - topped so far at 5342 and up over 170 pips from low - with one great 80 pip drop this morning

EJ - topped so far at 130 68 - up over 130 pips from the lows of the morning

AU - topped so far at 8026 area and up over 60 pips from the opening

UCad and UJ both disappointing - but still annoyed with myself I did not leave 30% stake on with some stops in profit.

Still learning and not disciplined enough today - well that's my excuse

See you in the morning

Regards

F

Wednesday 29th April 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

Was not in time for a 6 09 am EU scalp buy and the 6 21 am one is very slow - in fact 2 pips in approx 10 mins so far ;-)

We have had great movements the last 2 days and the start of the week - will it all change today

I notice on Calender - the main red news is not until 7 00 pm tonight ie FOMC statement and Fund rate - so it might be one of those boring sessions - I hope not - but I can understand if it is.

Normal stuff - reviews on main key pairs and then updates along with levels I expect to take some new intraday trades - looking fo 7 -25 + pip moves with as small a stop as possible - - ie normally 3-7 pips but 5 pips on average

Will not even try to call all my scalps - will focus more on the trades that might have more possibility of lasting at least over 10 or 15 mins

All inputs welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

Pre Open update at 6 43 am

Price atm at 0969

Yesterday we made 0994 and first main supports at approx 0958/60 with new R's at 0975 to 80

I need actually over 75 and 80 for a bullish price session structure - because for me on the 1 min chart its in a bear mode for now - but would need the first supports around 60 to let go for larger falls

Its been in a scalp buy from after 5 51 and 6 00 am - but as only moved approx 9 pips during the last 50 mins or so

I am in it from approx 6 21 am and reckon I might have to settle for only 3 -5 pips at present rate of progress

GU

6 49 am

Yes - also a 6 21 am scalp buy - but not in that one - shame - its moved better than EU and up 12 pips from the 6 00 am TW and is also a new high at 5347 atm

The GU is in a bullish price structure session whilst above 5320 for me based on my 1 min chart

I have major R from 5380 to 5400 - both static and dynamic R areas

Main supports under 5320 at - ie the big round number at 5300 - and then 5290 - and 5275

AU

6 54 am

Peaked last night at 8025/26 area and now at 7996 after a LH at 8015 and a morning low at 7977

Its needs back over 8016 and 20 to be in a bullish session price structure and under 7980 and 70 to be holding scalp sells on for lower

EJ

6 58 am

Topped around 130 66 area yesterday evening and since fallen approx 40 pips and now atm around 130 33

Under 130 50 its a bearsih price structure for me with first supports at 130 15 and 130 00

Stick a down TL from high and extrapolate to 130 43 - and under there we are still in the sell zones and need above TL and 50 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

EU

7 02 am

Well it cannot get over 0972 for now - and needs really over 75 to stay or take new scalp buys

After 6 51 am it was a scalp sell - but not taken it yet - as its too slow

Hopefully that might change in this TW - or after 7 21 am

EU

7 02 am

Well it cannot get over 0972 for now - and needs really over 75 to stay or take new scalp buys

After 6 51 am it was a scalp sell - but not taken it yet - as its too slow

Hopefully that might change in this TW - or after 7 21 am

Yes just after 7 00 am some new funds have come on board - giving some more up movement

Not caught spike up but for now over 0965 and 72 favours more tries up

7 06 am

How things can change - all within a few mins

The GU was bullish and and a buy anyway - but now made a new high another 8 pips higher

EU made 0977 so far and now its a case will any pullbacks stay above 66 and 71 for more tries up

It looks as though it going to be hard work this morning - with PA not being nice and movements bitty - designed to not make intraday short term trading easy ( well it should not be anyway - otherwise we would all be making millions FX trading - and as we know 80 - 90% + of all FX traders lose money anyway )

Its actually suiting the 2 -5 pip scalp brigade for now - and although I can scalp - I dont want to be making 10 -15 trades all by London Open just to get me 20 -40 pips - I can wait and hopefully cherry pick and take it easier

I have stuck an up TL on the EU from 0958 to 66 - and whilst we stay above there - it favours scalp buys after every pullback

Would need under 65 and then 60 and 55 to be taking new scalp sells

7 24 am

I am glad I am popping out on a school run pre 8 00 am - its that boring atm

I have EU in a 10 pip range for now say 64 to 74 and we need really to break out there to take new scalps

GU is still bullish for now - but AU and EU - just not sure - really on the edge of going either way - yes that close

Time to look more at 30 min rule on interim highs and lows on some pairs I reckon

cant be at screen tomorrow, but poss thursday.

Hi MM

Well you are not missing much Wednesday AM so far ;-)

Yes will be around most of day Thursday - lets hope its a busy day and we can milk it - you take 4 pairs - i take another 4 pairs - and between us we try and trade 8 pairs for a big day ? (y)

Regards

F

Just before I pop out for 40 mins or so

EU now should need 60 mins from approx 7 00 am to try over the last high and over 0980 + thats if it is going to try

Its gone over 30 mins with no breach of high - and thats a clue for lower - but so far 0964 is still holding as good support

8 46 am

Just looking atm and deciding I am going to do some other jobs over next hour and then come back after 10 00 am to have a look

Got the feeling this morning is boring and its going to be more US session and of course after 7 00 pm UK time

The only pair I have confidence in is the GU - thats been a buy ever since EO and so have left 30% on it with stop at 5360 for now

See you later guys and GL

Status
Not open for further replies.