Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok pete pips just out on loan ------- trade was taken of 5 min chart ---- the reason for 14

OK - understand now

GU had been a sell from 11 21 and 11 30 am but above 5255 area still in bullish bias

Still that could still be a 30 pip pullback / retrace from high

EU chart from after LO at 8 00 am

EU

1 Min LR Chart with some key times for today and levels and TL's etc

189328d1430218430-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-280415am.png

Attachments

• EU - 280415am.png
    EU - 280415am.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 520
long more @ 9 to, closed -3

I have just posted my EU chart - although spread over 4 + hrs - so difficult to spot the detail

For me the EU was a clear scalp buy after 11 39 am

Stick a TL from 0917 to 28 and theres your support channel

Above 28 and above line - still a buy

Under line and then 27 - a scalp sell

Time just on its own cannot be used in isolation - thats too simple - trading is complex - you need multi clues etc

EU top so far at Midday is 0944

That important - as its on the hour and a high

So scalpers just sell from 0942 - but really you need under 27 to stay with any sells

I have just posted my EU chart - although spread over 4 + hrs - so difficult to spot the detail

For me the EU was a clear scalp buy after 11 39 am

Stick a TL from 0917 to 28 and theres your support channel

Above 28 and above line - still a buy

Under line and then 27 - a scalp sell

Time just on its own cannot be used in isolation - thats too simple - trading is complex - you need multi clues etc

my timing was wrong, I bought @ support it went up from there, I bailed out @ -3, it did not go further than that.

I am not using lr's I am only using my knowledge of PA (which is vast..:sleep:)

looks good

EU

12 11 pm

0944 still the high at Midday and 36 /37 first interim support

We need now under 35 and 27 to stay with sells

I maybe would only scalp buy if we go back over 0942 and 46

EU

12 13 pm

We cannot get under 0934/35 - and we need to to drop lower

You can either take 70% or part stake off for a 6 -8 pip profit or just wait

If we went above 0942 - then bail for now - but only scalp buy more if we went over 46 +

Sorry F.

I could not read all your post I had eyes on the ball...

Questions:

lets say it is a buy and pulls to support and the tap at support matches with one of the key time, when do you enter? do you want to see a bit of a move in our direction, if that is the case how much in terms of pips?

EU

12 18 pm

My quick Lrs are under at 36 /37 saying scalp buy - but my main 3 LRs for swing say no price wants down

I would need over 42 and 46 to stay with any scalp buy and of course I know if we drop under say 34 and 33 - its a sell

This teasing is best to just take profit - but I test myself trying to understand the manipulation tricks going on

Sorry F.

I could not read all your post I had eyes on the ball...

Questions:

lets say it is a buy and pulls to support and the tap at support matches with one of the key time, when do you enter? do you want to see a bit of a move in our direction, if that is the case how much in terms of pips?

This is where I need my 9 Lrs

If 5 or more are over - I favour lower

If 5 or more are under - I favour higher

For now my Lrs say lower on EU under 0944 - but my longer term LR stucture for this session is still bullish above 0880 and 0900

12 21 pm on EU was a scalp buy for scalper at 0936 again - but as we have said prior - we need over 42 and 46 to stay with any scalp buys - otherwise it will fall again

Status
Not open for further replies.