Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The trouble is the difference from 12 17 to 12 22 / 23 and its interim scalp high level is just 6 pips

I dont normally scalp for just 2 -5 pip moves - I only really want to scalp for possible 7 - 10 + pips and so whilst under 0944 and 42 - I still favour a fall under 33 and 27 and lower for now

The EU is setting itself up for a new false move

If it can try for over 42 and 44 now - it can get more bulls in again - and then trick them again

OK if we get price over 46 and 50 you would have to stay with scalp buys - but all this teasing is just manufactured too take your money - ideally both bulls and bears

I hope all what I am saying make sense lol

It would now to Major M and maybe to a few other guys - but to none scalpers or non intraday traders they must be totally confused

Going to pop for lunch soon

With regards to levels to keep it a simple as I can

Above 0944 and 46 and 50 scalp buys

Under 42 and 34 and 27 scalp sells

That about it on EU for now

I am not leaving any part trade on for now

See you after 1 15 or 1 30 pm next

i like the idea to enter withot confirmation and bail out @ -4

made money up and down and if I was not posting I could have made money up again

using that trendline.

if I was waiting for confirmation the profit would not be there anymore. I entered at the tap

Attachments

• f.png
    f.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 86
made money up and down and if I was not posting I could have made money up again

using that trendline.

if I was waiting for confirmation the profit would not be there anymore. I entered at the tap

and more.......

Attachments

• f1.png
    f1.png
    9.5 KB · Views: 122
1 45 pm

Back now for a few hours

EU

the tease up to that new high at 0948/9 was to get more bulls in - and then burn them

I notice the manipulation on the EU was far greater than on other pairs - thats always the problem of intraday trading it

The GU was maybe easier with one clear high at 5305 - and it was not breached in 30 mins and so far from then dropped approx 30+ pips

1 45 pm

Back now for a few hours

EU

the tease up to that new high at 0948/9 was to get more bulls in - and then burn them

I notice the manipulation on the EU was far greater than on other pairs - thats always the problem of intraday trading it

The GU was maybe easier with one clear high at 5305 - and it was not breached in 30 mins and so far from then dropped approx 30+ pips

hey mate

ok enough from me for the day ...........posted some figures on my thread...all EU so the profits have been average for me this morning ...........GU was better

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1641.html#post2533242

I don't know how you post and trade and argue with the trolls and idiots that sometimes grace T2win ;)

I cant be ar*ed at the moment ............so going offline again for a while .........talk soon and best wishes to you and the MM machine

N:smart:

hey mate

ok enough from me for the day ...........posted some figures on my thread...all EU so the profits have been average for me this morning ...........GU was better

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1641.html#post2533242

I don't know how you post and trade and argue with the trolls and idiots that sometimes grace T2win ;)

I cant be ar*ed at the moment ............so going offline again for a while .........talk soon and best wishes to you and the MM machine

Funny enough - just commented on your thread N

My wife ought to be proud of my multi tasking skills - lol

I still try to keep to under 20 trades a day - although i do NOT count the additional part stake trades as new trades - instead part of the initial entry - and so some hours I have a lot of time to just sit on my hands and wait for nice set ups - allowing me to chat and blog - and watch Sky News as well as Talksport in between

2 00 pm on EU and at 0922 - another scalp buy

hey mate

A more pressing matter maybe is how you can see your screen when your nose is shoved so far up Fomo`s ass ......you are one of the biggest idiots on here so I wouldnt be commenting on idiots if I was you

EU

2 08 pm

I reckon from 0905 to 0920 is all good support on the EU for now

We need back over 52 and 60 to stay with any buys really but as long as we stay above first supports - we might try

EU

2 17 pm

Well from the 2 00 pm scalp buy we had a 20 pip move

We stopped outside my TW's but 0944 - 0945 is a barrier or R area - as we know prior to lunch as it was a high previously

i have not scalp sold it - but should have done as supports are 20 -35 pip lower from what it made off the buy.

We will be able to scalp buy again - but from what price - I dont know atm - but might in the next TW

Great comeback,did your mommy tell you that when you were a kid to say to all the bold boys and girls that made fun of you

Oh no dont stop ,sure mofo can take the day off and you can step in again and post non stop comment after comment ,stating the bloody obvious after it happens

Here's a serious question for you to make a proper response

If NVP and Major M are both like me - and according to you - only can make trades in hindsight - why does their trading statements show positive winning trades ???

The arguments about them being demo or false and not genuine would be standard troll reply - you are clever than that - so whats your reply ??

PS - they are 100% genuine statements with no faking - only dodgy vendors etc would alter or fake their statements so there is no point in them doing that

Looking forward to a proper response -

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.