Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to have a break and walk Basil as well ;-)

Hope to be back after 11 00 am

News at 1 45 pm and 3 00 pm today

Hope 11 30 to 1 pm is busy and of course after 2 30 pm to 4 30 pm

See you later guys and keep an eye on time and 30 min rule on interim levels

Good Trading

thx

Hey F,

After using your strategy on a demo account for 6 months I'm now trading on a real account making around 60-70 pips per day. I Just wanted to thank you for sharing your strategy and for taking the time to explain it in the forum.

Cheers :)

Hey F,

After using your strategy on a demo account for 6 months I'm now trading on a real account making around 60-70 pips per day. I Just wanted to thank you for sharing your strategy and for taking the time to explain it in the forum.

As you clearly understand it ...Could you please post an full concise explanation of the method for all to see

nice fast move on 10.30 bar

Attachments

• nice 10.30 move on EU.JPG
    nice 10.30 move on EU.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 76
Hey F,

Hi Shacau

I have seen you name many days down on the viewers list - in fact many days and months and had wondered how you might be getting on

I am really pleased that its making sense to you - I always said its not a simple system - its like the market complex and difficult - but when you suss it out - it all begins to make sense.

I know one thing that did effect Major M after he went live - he got a bit too confident a few times and ended up using very larger stake sizes for his capital account size and as you can realise - nothing is guaranteed and will work 100% - and so you can easily wipe out a few days profit if you try compounding too quickly and get some bad trades.

Th market is fluid and dynamic and every day on any pair there is maybe 10 -30 possible intraday trades available over 5 or 7+ pips available. Its just a case of reading all the clues - and there are lots with my method and then entering when you have as many things as possible on your side - ie time/ LR's/ PA / levels / TL's / correlations / etc etc

If you have any question or queries you have not worked out yourself yet - then by all means bring them up here and if I can thread any more light to assist - I am here to help

Regards

F

I stopped trading for the day.

I am going to try your method on the demo with the Time window which are they please?

F will agree.Even the rumpled one couldnt work it fully out lol.

Hi IP

No - have to disagree

He could not code it so his satisfaction - and i told him that might be the case from the day he started to try too.

When the industry use automated systems - they cost millions to develop and code and continually improve. Thats why all the $149 / $199 robots systems are basically cr*p - they just dont have the level of sophistication coded into them along with all the development and testing needed

My system is a discretionary method - its complex and you need a 5 page flow chart to just cover the basic yes or no questions

Trading is never black or white or yes or no - there is far more grey areas

So the simple stuff will work - maybe 50% of the time - if you are lucky

To get a system to work 75% + of the time requires months and maybe years of development - mine been continual improvements over the last 7 years - to just try and get a bot to mimic it would take massive resources etc - and personally i dont think TRO would even want to spend the time and money to make it work

Even if he got it to ever work successfully - I reckon you would then need to sell it at $4995 or even $9999 - and please tell me any many retail punters would go with that ;-)

In conclusion Tro did in the end start to understand the method - but he was only able to code it as a basic scalping method - that for me was really not enough - as scalping alone is only half the method - the rest includes leaving trades on with stops in profit at lower stake levels

Regards

F

I stopped trading for the day.

I am going to try your method on the demo with the Time window which are they please?

Hi Fugazsy

Just using time on its own - will not be enough

You first need to have a 1 min chart with approx 9 LRs on it set up at correct setting

Then you need the 2 time windows - ie 9 mins either side the hour and 30 min changes

6 key times - ie 1 00 - 1 09 - 1 21 - 1 30 - 1 39 - 1 51

These are approximates - never just exact - ie you could enter or exit a minute or so either side of the 6 exact times - you read the 1 min chart to follow the LRs and PA to get the additional clues

You then need interim S &R levels

I am sure you can spot them yourself - because they are part of the equation

You then need to add Trendlines and also correlate with a similar or oppositely correlated pair - ie like EU / Uchf - When 1 pair goes up - mostly the other pair goes down

Thats the basics

Its then taking it from there and understanding the price structures of the hour and the session

You know I would always assist you FZy - so no problem there

Regards

F

I said i would use the GU as an example pair today

Before i left - my last comment on it was 5175 area was support - i had first scalp bought above 77 and that 94 /5 was a R and also under 5205 it was bearish

I will show this on a chart next with KT's

While I have been away approx 2 hrs - 5175 held - ( I left NO 30% buy on it - silly me ) and it breached above 5205 - which said - it came out of down bias and became a buy again

Similar to EU - thats made now 0930+ area again now

GU - 1 Min LR Chart after LO today to 11 30 am

GU - 1 min LR Chart with some KT's and with TLs and arrow on direction

Also a few levels marked

189326d1430217800-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-280415-am.png

Attachments

• GU - 280415 am.png
    GU - 280415 am.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 546
Status
Not open for further replies.