Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

7 17 am

Price at 0886/7

If you look on a tick or 1 min chart you can see the morning low of 0868/9 was exactly at 6 00 am

From 6 01 am and say 0870 - that was a scalp buy with my system - with the stop being 1 pip under the low at 0867

It was confirmed again after 6 09 am / 6 21 am / 6 30 am and 6 39 am and 7 00 am and peaked at 7 04 am with 7 06/7 am being the first scalp sell at 0889

I was not able to scalp buy it this morning until 7 00 am and made 6 pips on the scalp buy and another 7 pips on the sell down to 0881.

Above 0879 we are still in a scalp buy bias and i would expect another high above 0892 and as I type this is happening.

EJ

7 22 am

Similar set up as the EU with low at 6 00 am - but actually PA is not quite so nice as the EU - a bit bitty this morning

Above 129 56 its scalp bullish - but we need above 129 80 + to stay with scalp buys

GU

7 25 am

this pair went scalp bullish after 4 00 am this morning

From 6 30 am it was a nice scalp buy point at 5232 and so far the high is 5254

Not in it but any pullbacks staying above 42 /43 are scalp buys again for a try above 55 and 60

The scalp sells came in at 7 21 am on my method - but supports failed to hold them - leading to larger pullbacks and taking weak bulls out

By scalping both ways and using TW's and KT's you do not get complacent and therefore stay with one direction only to be stopped out

Always between 7 00 am and 8 30 am - you will get market gameplay or as I call in manipulation - simply to mislead and catch traders out

Notice on both the EU and EJ - the 2 I am scalping atm - the lows now at exactly 7 30 am - another key time

We need to also keep a clock on the last high times - as thats another important clue

Both the GU and AU - in neither atm - are retaining their scalp bull bias better than the EU

Yet again the PA is not that nice - but direction on those 2 pairs from EO as been clear so far

I am not going to be back now until around 8 30 am

I notice at 9 30 am UK time we have some red news on the UK pound - so will be looking at that pair more that hour

Also later on today red news on Cad dollar and the US dollar

i dont plan to leave any 30% trades on any pair atm - as nothing is that clear atm - a lot of gameplay or manipulation still going on and we have not even had the LO yet

See you later and yes the 30 min rule on interim highs and low ;-))

as discussed I am now pretty much out of the T2win scene for a while ..........

making money trading is much more important to me these days than answering posts that are from people not inclined to spend the time trying to understand what some successful traders are doing - and trying to show what CAN work ...........just sniping and throwing insults .........and I cant be bothered to waste time on it ...........such is life

Respect F ..............always a lot of people around that respect the time and effort you have put into your threads here mate .......of course we don't understand and follow all of it as we all have our own paths to walk re systems.......just wish more would pile in and say that they are appreciative than leave the dissers with the stage to waste all our time

N

8 35 am

Can see the London Banksters have been having fun from 8 00 am

A 35+ pip bounce up from 8 00 am open must have caught many bears out I am sure

Nothing still clear - except manipuators at play ;-)

as discussed I am now pretty much out of the T2win scene for a while ..........

making money trading is much more important to me these days than answering posts that are from people not inclined to spend the time trying to understand what some successful traders are doing - and trying to show what CAN work ...........just sniping and throwing insults .........and I cant be bothered to waste time on it ...........such is life

Respect F ..............always a lot of people around that respect the time and effort you have put into your threads here mate .......of course we don't understand and follow all of it as we all have our own paths to walk re systems.......just wish more would pile in and say that they are appreciative than leave the dissers with the stage to waste all our time

N

Morning N

Yes quite rightly you spend your trading time focusing on set ups and catching some nice intraday trades etc .

That is the most important thing - along with of course learning more and making money on a continual basis

I am going to try and explain even more of my method - as hopefully I will not need it in another year or two - and it would be a shame to lose such a good profitable way.

I do realise more members are not understanding it - but always knew It could not be learnt in just a few months - like any skill it takes time and patience.

Ronaldo and Messi could both write books describing how to nutmeg every defender and how to do a 1000 keepy uppy's in under an hour - but just describing and explaining is only half the answer - to actually do it is another thing.

What does happen in over the months and years you keep to a discipline - the more it becomes natural and ingrain in your DNA - thats' when you can relax more - knowing you will still make mistakes etc - ie you can never be 100% accurate - but you can always find your positive 25 or 50 pips a day - and then its up to you whether you "up the bar" - or just work a few hours a day.

So i reckon I am going to cut back to only a couple of comments an hour - but describe what should happen - in advance - all depending on time and interim levels etc

I will look at making a video - never made one on trading in all my time doing it - but even then until traders are willing to devote the time and effort and have their own mindset under control - it will never work for them

Good Trading to you N - and any questions etc etc - or points you need clarification on - let me know

Regards

F

GU

8 52 am

We have red news on the UK pound in approx 35 / 37 mins or so

Atm its in a bullish session pattern above 5225

I can still scalp sell under present high - but would only hold sells on under 5232 and 25 and then 5214

I remember yesterday the levels that held at from 5215 to 25 is all good support

GU

8 57 am

if you stick an up TL from 8 00 am low at 5221 and extrapolate it past 5237 and up - this is your dynamic support line

Above it - its still a scalp buy

Under 5232 and other prices I mentioned - then it goes into sell mode

EU

9 00 am

Above 0870 we are in a bull session bias

i would need under 65 and 58 to hold scalp sells on - or take new ones lower

Until we get the Pound news - we might just stay in the 0865 to 0895 - 30 pip range - and allow the Banksters to carry on playing

UJ

9 03 am

With dollar weakness the UJ as fallen from after 7 00 am and LO at 8 00 am

Trouble is PA is bouncy

Under 119 10 we are in a bear session bias but so far supports at 118 96 to 98 have held - although not over 30 mins yet

UCad

9 07 am

We do have Cad dollar red news at 1 45 pm - so I will be looking at trading it today

Its is scalp bullish above 2100 - but we need to see another high above 2120+ to stay with buys

GU news in 10 mins

I am going to use this pair as an example of levels etc and will post a chart a bit later on it

For now - we broke under the TL just after 9 02 am at 5243 area and went under 32 and now testing 5222

Now that should mean you are in a scalp sell since after 9 03 am

I will not hold mine on for news - but instead will re enter after either 3 or 9 mins after the release depending on PA etc

GU news at 9 30 am

Price was at 5224 just prior after a 22 low previous

After spike at 10 pip spread its dropped like a stone

GU

I have a gap on my chart from 5215 down to 5195 with low so far at 75

Under 5205 its still a sell - but so far 5175 seems a decent support and so I know some one who is scalp buying above 76 for a start lol

Status
Not open for further replies.