Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
though I was in there..waiting ...............usd for me still a sell phase .......superb run down from 12.15 to 12.40

we are deep in retrace mode so waiting for the southerly push to come

Europeans to be bought when ready

ok cant get any deeper a retrace now for me ...............usd will soon be into a buy phase here ...............but then again this is when the most pips are possible if she deep dives again soon

watching Eurozone usd pair pricingt

its tough to watch pips on the table in the direction you are not playing.........but that's the disclipline

as I said before if you start to reduce the bias criteria for trending you will soon be chasing the market up and down like a terrier on heat

N

gu has come up 8-10 pips in last few mins ........now that's my direction of choice .......

encouraging but I might take eu buys when ready .........the euro is due a bounce north

been out and about

around 4.25 the usd finally drifted back into buy zone for me ...........hunting usd buys now

most usd pairs look possible .........

may allow a little retracing/consolidation first before opening the trades

N

the Europeans are moving up with the usd .........I need to go aussie twins or poss cad to make money on this nice usd bull move .so far anyway

aussie pairs stole my trading pips .........

why don't I trade aussie pairs ?

perhaps i'll tell you one day :smart:;):cool:

N

Attachments

• aussies grab the pips.JPG
    aussies grab the pips.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 101
just took a gu sell scalp..........sorry I was on the other thread !!!

i'm tight on small gain ...................jees the Europeans into usd are not correlating well this afternoon......so far

0676.......hmm the correlation stinks so far ...........as tight as an elephant in a wetsuit

jees this is a tricky time ............grrrr about to come out for b/e

Status
Not open for further replies.